Spurm
11-04-2009, 02:57 PM
@ Utah and @ Portland...

Your Suck ass team will lose both of them

Mark My Words!!

Sorry ass fanbase!

lennyalderette
11-04-2009, 03:03 PM
you just lost to the pistons!! bahahahaha all star team my ass, more like defeated finals team over and over! man orlando magic is just one long nightmare!!! expect it to continue, with all the negative bad karma you stupid fans bring to your city

Muser
11-04-2009, 03:08 PM
you just lost to the pistons!! bahahahaha all star team my ass, more like defeated finals team over and over! man orlando magic is just one long nightmare!!! expect it to continue, with all the negative bad karma you stupid fans bring to your city

You just got trolled. Ouch.

I. Hustle
11-04-2009, 03:16 PM
The Spurms are his team. Look at his name. Don't get mad.

NostalgicSpursFan
11-04-2009, 03:16 PM
ya... loss to detroit....not an optimal time to taunt.

Allanon
11-04-2009, 03:19 PM
I just had a look at the schedule.

Spurs have the misfortune of going up against some really pissed off opponents.

Utah just got tea-bagged by Dirk's 29 pts in the 4th last night after having a double digit lead. And it's on TNT.
Portland just got its teeth kicked in by the Hawks last night as well. And it's on ESPN.

"Nothing personal against the Spurs", but I have to agree with Spurms, next two games are gonna be real tough.

NRHector
11-04-2009, 03:21 PM
@ Utah and @ Portland...

Mark My Words!!

Sorry ass fanbase!:rollin I see you are back

AussieFanKurt
11-04-2009, 03:24 PM
roflol

spurspokesman
11-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Wow. The spurs are up to it. Book it.

Muser
11-04-2009, 03:27 PM

Utah just got tea-bagged by Dirk's 29 pts in the 4th last night after having a double digit lead. And it's on TNT.
Portland just got its teeth kicked in by the Hawks last night as well. And it's on ESPN.

"Nothing personal against the Spurs", but I have to agree with Spurms, next two games are gonna be real tough.

I don't thinks so, Utah really are not that good, as long as Boozer is playing i'm not worried about them. Portland are playing no defense and if Oden is playing he will get massacred by the pick n roll.

Of course I could be wrong and we could go 0-2, Basketball is a hard game to predict.

lennyalderette
11-04-2009, 03:31 PM

yea that does happen to the spurs alot!! but if you want to be a great team things like that cant stop you

NRHector
11-04-2009, 03:47 PM

the worst outcome could be 1-1. The Spurs might lose against Utah(doubt it) bounce back and win against Portland.

Allanon
11-04-2009, 03:55 PM
I agree with you guys that the Spurs are a better team than both of them.

However, it's the added incentive of recovering from a humiliating loss that I think will push these two teams to over-achieve the following game.

Should make for some excellent games, I'll be watching both games.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Meh....maybe we lose, maybe we win. Play these games in March or April and I'd have a little stronger opinion on the outcome.

rjv
11-04-2009, 04:10 PM
who cares ?

admiralsnackbar
11-04-2009, 04:13 PM
who cares ?

People who think this team actually sweats the first 41 games :lol

UnWantedTheory
11-04-2009, 04:15 PM
I am most certainly shaking in booties.

Spursmania
11-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Stfu!:pimpslap

Spursmania
11-04-2009, 04:28 PM
I agree with you guys that the Spurs are a better team than both of them.

However, it's the added incentive of recovering from a humiliating loss that I think will push these two teams to over-achieve the following game.

Should make for some excellent games, I'll be watching both games.

I think they will end up with a 1-1 record. They always suck on back to back games:lol

hater
11-04-2009, 04:38 PM

shouldn't you be worrying about the lakers beating lottery teams??

"Nothing personal against the Lakers", but they are looking like shit

SamoanTD
11-04-2009, 04:39 PM
we gna win a championship so utah and portland can win this time lol

phxspurfan
11-04-2009, 04:44 PM

It's pretty tough to win on the other team's home floor when your main star (Kobe) is sick. The Lakers will be fine.

As for the Spurs, yeah I can see at least one loss out of these two games. The good thing is that if we do lose, Pop can talk about defense with more passion and the guys will listen, instead of falling into a habit of just scoring a boatload of points early and coasting.

lefty
11-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Louis !!!!!

JWest596
11-04-2009, 04:49 PM
It needs to be said.

Spurs 81-1 kinda

SamoanTD
11-04-2009, 04:51 PM
spurs will beat utah and portaland will be tight all the way dwn to the final seconds

Bukefal
11-04-2009, 04:52 PM
:lmao

BlackBellamy
11-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

bbarry
11-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Lol Mavs/Rockets/Suns

TIMMYD!
11-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Dwight Howard has no real skills.

Allanon
11-04-2009, 05:02 PM

Not at all. I haven't worried about the Lakers since the Celtics beat them by 40 points, I felt that woodshed beating was exactly what they needed to become a legendary team.

I don't worry about the Lakers anymore, they'll repeat this year, with or without Pau.

However, I do watch as many teams as I can and I particularly like watching Spurs games. I don't like their chances these next two games; nothing personal.

cd98
11-04-2009, 05:28 PM
How many times have the Jazz beat the Spurs in San Antonio in the Tim Duncan Era? Don't look for the streak to end on Thursday.

Allanon
11-04-2009, 05:30 PM
How many times have the Jazz beat the Spurs in San Antonio in the Tim Duncan Era? Don't look for the streak to end on Thursday.

The game's at Energy Solutions I believe.

Rummpd
11-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Lakers fans can talk smack this year legitametely as they won the championship (and have a very strong but not invinceable team that is NOT a lock to get past the Spurs, Mavs, or Nuggets this year) and Mavs can also to an extent for knocking a hurt Spurs team out of the playoffs last year but the Magic fans? Come on they got to the finals due only to Garnetts injury then laid an egg and with Vince Carter that team is going nowhere!

Agloco
11-04-2009, 07:34 PM

You're 100% right!!!!

Did your crystal ball tell you that, or did the schedule? :rolleyes

Agloco
11-04-2009, 07:42 PM

Bah, Allanon gets the jump again......

Danny.Zhu
11-04-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm not worried. The chemistry of both teams sucks recently.

mazerrackham
11-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Not at all. I haven't worried about the Lakers since the Celtics beat them by 40 points, I felt that woodshed beating was exactly what they needed to become a legendary team.

I don't worry about the Lakers anymore, they'll repeat this year, with or without Pau.

However, I do watch as many teams as I can and I particularly like watching Spurs games. I don't like their chances these next two games; nothing personal.

If nobody's said it before I appreciate your attempt to post meaningful comments rather than "MY TEAM'S DAD COULD BEAT UP YOUR TEAMS DAD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
I get sick of trolls from other teams sometimes...

ezau
11-04-2009, 09:45 PM

I agree that the Lakers can still win the West with or without Pau, but win another championship without Pau? That's gonna be real tough

Spursfan092120
11-04-2009, 09:50 PM
To the newbies..say hello to the guy who dedicates his life to the art of the troll...Spurmie...you will learn to hate him..but you must..I repeat, must...acknowledge his greatness/douchebaggery

Spursfan092120
11-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Al...love ya bro...but no way in hell Lakers win it all without Pao...

VivaPopovich
11-04-2009, 09:56 PM
spurs will beat utah and portaland will be tight all the way dwn to the final seconds

Reverse that

Lamarcus needs to have more confidence in his inside game. He doesn't attempt enough shots inside. I don't know why, he's like a young Rasheed Wallace without the baggage.

Jerry Sloan is a tough SOB, I'm looking forward to that game

Riverwalkman
11-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Spurm should be banned permanently.

Spursfan092120
11-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Spurm should be banned permanently.
Respect the troll..just don't feed him...

Spursmania
11-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Al...love ya bro...but no way in hell Lakers win it all without Pao...

Ditto. No way in Hell the Lakers repeat without Pau. No way.

mytespurs
11-04-2009, 10:38 PM
@ Utah and @ Portland...

Mark My Words!!

Sorry ass fanbase!

If this happens, will you go away for good??!!:toast

SouthTexasRancher
11-04-2009, 11:04 PM
@ Utah and @ Portland...

Mark My Words!!

Sorry ass fanbase!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Once an asshole, always an asshole.

Spursfan092120
11-04-2009, 11:34 PM
If this happens, will you go away for good??!!:toast
no...he'll never go away..but that's why we love him.

cd98
11-05-2009, 12:02 PM
You're 100% right!!!!

Did your crystal ball tell you that, or did the schedule? :rolleyes

Oh, the game is in Utah. Roll eyes. I can't believe someone could actually miss which was the home team when there's an 82 game schedule. Especially with the eternity that passed after the Sacramento game and the fact that Utah was beginning its Texas swing (Houston and Dallas) when the comment was posted.

Even so, the Spurs have a pretty good record in Utah as well. Not as pristine as their record when the games are played in S.A., but we've only lost a few games in Utah over the last 5-6 years.

Spurm
11-06-2009, 02:34 AM
One Down One to go...

I told you so!

Spurm
11-06-2009, 02:43 AM

:lol

Spurm
11-06-2009, 06:05 AM

I Think it was :rollin

easy7
11-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Nostradumbass might be right after all....:lmao

Spurm
11-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Nostradumbass might be right after all....:lmao

I'm Always right!

Bitch!

Champs15
11-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Nice call Spurm. Now, how will the Lakers do in the next two games? No Pau, No Drew, No problem so far.

VivaPopovich
11-07-2009, 01:38 AM
I'm Always right!

Bitch!

No

You were right about this specific prediction

When will Dwight Howard learn some post moves, you got a prediction on that?

4RINGS
11-07-2009, 01:48 AM
I'm Always right!

Bitch!
:toast
Nice call! I predict the SPURS will win 5 of the next 6. Book it! :flag::lobt2::flag::lobt2:

Allanon
11-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Like I said, nothing personal against the Spurs. The Jazz and Blazers just won games they were supposed to win.

Y'all can thank Dirk and Joe Johnson for riling them up.

Danny.Zhu
11-07-2009, 01:59 AM
Good guess, seriously.

jemanuel
11-07-2009, 02:08 AM
I'm tired of this freaking hiatus eversince Manu was sidelined last year.

Now SPURMS mark my word too, SPURS will win this season, NBA Champion!!!

Shit!!! I just missed Bowen and the old spurs...

:bang

Spurm
11-07-2009, 05:40 AM
I'm tired of this freaking hiatus eversince Manu was sidelined last year.

Now SPURMS mark my word too, SPURS will win this season, NBA Champion!!!

Shit!!! I just missed Bowen and the old spurs...

:bang

You can only wish

Spurm
11-07-2009, 05:42 AM
Nice call Spurm. Now, how will the Lakers do in the next two games? No Pau, No Drew, No problem so far.

Really?

Tell that to spurm fans who always make excuses for everything and anything thier pathetic team do wrong.

mVp
11-07-2009, 05:58 AM
Yay! our first losing streak of the season! :downspin:

Spurm
11-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Yay! our first losing streak of the season! :downspin:

And this is just the beginning, expect more losses unless you are playing the cellar dwellers AND CRAPPY TEAMS like the Hornets and Kings...YOU WILL KEEP LOSING!