PDA

View Full Version : 5 Horrifying Things You'll Learn when Moving in with a Guy

Samr
11-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Ditto to "all" (http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-5-horrifying-things-youll-learn-when-moving-in-with-a-guy/)

.... what??? It's fun to pee outside!!

1. We clean on a regular basis. It’s usually a bi-weekly basis, but hey, it’s regular. We’ll let dishes build up in the sink and claim that they’re “soaking;” we’ll scatter bread crumbs all over the floor like we’re trying to track Hansel and Gretel through the living room; we’ll wait to scrub the toilet until the city issues a health code violation. Not only that, we’ll actually get mad if you straighten up our stuff—we have a very defined system for figuring out where the hell our car keys are, and if you made the bed, you just screwed up the system.

2. We ruin towels. You may have bought a few towels in college, and you might even still be using them—we go through towels like they’re made of paper. Every booze spill, animal accident, grease fire and industrial waste cleanup is getting treated with a standard bathroom towel, and we don’t mind if it’s ruined as a result. By the way, we’ll also remark on how paper towels are a waste of money, sometimes while we’re using one of the nice towels to clean up suds from the dishwasher (we thought you were just supposed to use liquid dish soap).

3. We pee in the sink. Hey, all the pipes go to the same place, and urine’s completely sterile—I read it on Wikipedia. There’s no reason to dread a bit of urine in a sink. We wash it down, and the ammonia basically cleans the drain. While we’re on the subject, we pee in the shower too. Almost constantly. And outside. If you’ve got a deck, we’re peeing off of it. If you’ve got plants, better check to make sure they’re compatible with a whole lot of urine.

Why do we do this? Because we can.

4. We make noises. Flatulence is the least of your problems (as far as sound goes, anyways). Men hack, snore, cough, burp and generally emit various gasses at ear-shattering levels for most of the day. Otherwise, we’d blow up like one of the aunts in James and the Giant Peach. We’re also fairly unaware of any of these sounds, and we’ll think you’re insane if you bring them up.

5. We have guys over. A lot, actually. They’ll crash on the couch, watch TV, and sometimes when you get home from work or school, they’ll be there, but we won’t. We’ll be the first to complain if any of your friends stop over. We don’t see this as a double standard, because our friends are actually fun. If that makes you uncomfortable, well then, hey, baby, you should probably just hit the road.

Hey! Where are you going?

symple19
11-05-2009, 01:30 AM
rofl

MI21
11-05-2009, 02:05 AM
Who the fuck pees in the sink?

The Reckoning
11-05-2009, 02:25 AM
yeah i dont really do any of these except for not clean

eyeh8u
11-05-2009, 02:37 AM
6. there will be a drawer full or crusty yellow jizz rags, no matter how many times you have sex a week

eyeh8u
11-05-2009, 02:37 AM
double post bullshit

AussieFanKurt
11-05-2009, 03:15 AM
thats not that funny really

Death In June
11-05-2009, 03:17 AM
That's a retarded list. But, I will say I can't stand broads who violate #1. There's nothing worse than some chick who can't clean up after herself. Most of them are worse than guys. I knew this woman who'd let her dog shit in her room, and leave it there until it became petrified and disintegrated. Women are supposed to be clean. It's a deal breaker.

Stringer_Bell
11-05-2009, 03:57 AM
That list was obviously written by a woman. Or the most effeminate man attempting to act like a macho man ever. Either way, I don't think it was written for comedic purposes.

Sometimes when you're intoxicated and the toilets are broken or unavailable, urinating in the sink (or in a cup, then putting it in the sink) or turning on the shower to wash the piss down are the only options available.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Actually sounded like my batchelor house when I was single. He forgot laundry. We do laundry when the closet is empty. Go to the laundromat and fill up half the washers at one time, BANG get that shit out of the way all at once. It never made sense to spread the misery out. Having a "favorite" shirt is gay as hell. If you don't like the other clothes in your closet throw them the hell out and get new ones you like.

oh crap
11-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Fail thread.

EmptyMan
11-05-2009, 11:12 AM

Adam Carolla.

rjv
11-05-2009, 11:18 AM

no kidding. is this about hillbilly "guys" ?

angel_luv
11-05-2009, 11:36 AM
3. We pee in the sink. Hey, all the pipes go to the same place, and urine’s completely sterile—I read it on Wikipedia. There’s no reason to dread a bit of urine in a sink. We wash it down, and the ammonia basically cleans the drain. While we’re on the subject, we pee in the shower too. Almost constantly. And outside. If you’ve got a deck, we’re peeing off of it. If you’ve got plants, better check to make sure they’re compatible with a whole lot of urine.

Why do we do this? Because we can.

Ew!

Viva Las Espuelas
11-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Yeah. I don't know about peeing in a sink.

mrsmaalox
11-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Yeah. I don't know about peeing in a sink.

Bucket list material? ;)

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Bucket list material? ;)

LOL

checked off.

Bar sinks are just spare urinals when it gets really crowded.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Bucket list material? ;)

Not hardly. I think peeing on dillard's showroom floor at ingram park mall more than makes up for that.

Kermit
11-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Sink, no. But a much more common occurence is the drunk pee in the shower after a night of hard drinking.

Spursfan092120
11-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't pee in the sink, but the ruining towels and having guys over..yeah..but the wife is cool with it.

lefty
11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
# 1 is so true :lol

SpursWoman
11-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Why would you want to piss where you brush your teeth ... unless you don't brush your teeth?

Gross, either way.

Ginofan
11-05-2009, 06:21 PM
I hate that "soaking" bullshit...so frustrating!

desflood
11-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I hate that "soaking" bullshit...so frustrating!
My old man does that. I've asked him not to repeatedly. So when he does, I let it sit. Three days later, he sticks his hand down in the nasty, cold, stinky water and lets it drain, making gagging noises all the while, then yells at me after! "Why didn't you drain the damn water?" And my reply is always the same. "You're almost 40 years old. Old enough to realize that when you do something somebody else specifically asks you not to do, there will be repercussions, especially if they've asked you to not do it multiple times." Thank God we've got two sinks in the kitchen :lol

Ginofan
11-05-2009, 06:32 PM
:lol

I would do that but our apartment is so small to just let it sit, the smell would be horrific!

Both my dad and my husband tend to leave empty paper plates just sitting on the counter when the trashcan is not 2 feet from the counter...that's gotta be a man thing!

Strike
11-05-2009, 06:33 PM
1. We clean on a regular basis. It’s usually a bi-weekly basis, but hey, it’s regular.
I may not clean my place every single day but I do clean up more than bi-weekly. I like having a neat, organized home.

2. We ruin towels.
I'm not sure that cleaning up booze, pet shit, vomit, DNA, etc. qualify as "ruining" towels. So long as you wash them in between said cleanups, they're just fine.

3. We pee in the sink.
Yup. I do this. And I rinse the sink out afterward.

4. We make noises.
All. The. Time. If I gross myself out with my own grossness, I know I've done a good job.

5. We have guys over. A lot, actually.
This I don't do. I don't like having people in my place a lot. I'll have the occasional friend over, maybe 2 to watch a flick or sporting event, but usually I'm a guest and not the host.

Why would you want to piss where you brush your teeth ... unless you don't brush your teeth?

Gross, either way.

Unless you're pissing directly on the faucet or using the toothbrush to scrub the sink, does it really matter?

tlongII
11-05-2009, 06:48 PM
I've peed in the sink before. But that was in the dorm in college.

Rip-Hamilton32
11-05-2009, 08:25 PM
i piss in the basement sink all the time its only used to drain the water from the washer and it beats walkin upstairs lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-05-2009, 08:38 PM
That list doesn't apply to "guys", it applies to "slobs". Not all guys are slobs...

MiamiHeat
11-05-2009, 08:47 PM
oh mmyyy god my stomhac hurts from so much laughing