PDA

View Full Version : I don't get the hate!

milkshakeballa
11-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Scrub team this....scrub team that!!!

you guys must be fucking jaking me....

OKLAHOMA THUNDER ARE MAKING THE 2010 FUKING PLAYOFFS

THEY AINT SCRUBS

LnGrrrR
11-05-2009, 02:18 AM
The main person calling them scrubs was lakaluva.

LnGrrrR
11-05-2009, 02:30 AM
They are a scrub team, you know that. People like KD, and they have two other nice players, but they wont make the playoffs. They're the tune up team that prepares you for the playoffs.

I think there's a chance they squeak in at the 8th or 7th spot. I don't think they'll go far, unless that team seriously grows this season. It is a possibility. They're a very young team.

Riverwalkman
11-05-2009, 02:31 AM
I'm getting sick of the threads start with " lol " too.

Blake
11-05-2009, 02:32 AM
oklahoma has a team?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 02:53 AM
They are a scrub team, you know that. People like KD, and they have two other nice players, but they wont make the playoffs. They're the tune up team that prepares you for the playoffs.

LA's in trouble then if a "tune-up" team is taking them into overtime, but I do agree this year they're at best a .500 team. They will be good, but this isn't the year they show it. Westbrook needs another year to become a less reckless raw player and a more polished passer and PG. James Harden is polished enough already where a full season will give him enough experience to be the smooth, consistent high IQ'ed SG playing next to Westbrook. They've still got a gaping hole at C. What doesn't get enough attention is that KD needs to become a better playmaker and less of a scorer. That +/- argument used against him was bullshit, but there is some truth to him not being as much of a winning team leader as he could be.

Jacob1983
11-05-2009, 03:10 AM
They won't make it if Stern has anything to say about it. Having the playoffs in the Oklahoma City wouldn't make Stern and the league that much money.

boston.balla
11-05-2009, 03:34 AM
maybe next year. they will lose some close game because they don't have a real closer in durant (like the blazers had in roy last season). These guys still need to evolve.