PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Mavs last night

Ghazi
11-05-2009, 03:59 AM
It's always annoying anytime you lose to a shit team/bastard stepchild franchise, but I'm really not upset about this loss at all. That was just some fluky shit. Simple mathematics say that we win that game 99% of the time. Call it choking, but I'll call it an extremely improbable sequence of missed FT's.

I loved how even on a back to back with Dirk playing poorly the guys were still in the game, down 4 guys too... and basically should have won. I'm certain the guys are better than the Hornets after seeing that game.

I liked what i saw out of Bubois!!!

Nice to see JET find his shooting touch... make those FT's though please

Dampier was a beast!

This game actually made me like our guys in blue more... I can't wait to see this team when healthy although I can't help but think we still need a trade to compete with the super elite.

redzero
11-05-2009, 04:05 AM
lol 114-107

Choke more.

kamikazi_player
11-05-2009, 04:05 AM
lol, november 4 2009

kamikazi_player
11-05-2009, 04:06 AM
It's always annoying anytime you lose to a shit team/bastard stepchild franchise, but I'm really not upset about this loss at all. That was just some fluky shit. Simple mathematics say that we win that game 99% of the time. Call it choking, but I'll call it an extremely improbable sequence of missed FT's.

I loved how even on a back to back with Dirk playing poorly the guys were still in the game, down 4 guys too... and basically should have won. I'm certain the guys are better than the Hornets after seeing that game.

I liked what i saw out of Bubois!!!

Nice to see JET find his shooting touch... make those FT's though please

Dampier was a beast!

This game actually made me like our guys in blue more... I can't wait to see this team when healthy although I can't help but think we still need a trade to compete with the super elite.
:lmao:lmao

redzero
11-05-2009, 04:11 AM
lol, november 4 2009

http://content8.flixster.com/question/61/59/35/6159358_ori.gif

Remember, remember the Fourth of November.

Ghazi
11-05-2009, 04:12 AM
Nobody will remember this game at the end of the season. Mavs will be fighting for a top 4 seed in the West regardless, and the Hornets will be fighting for their playoff lives. regardless.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 04:13 AM
LOL the cuck is finally out from hiding!!!

November 4, 2009

LOL

mavs>spurs2
11-05-2009, 04:27 AM
I don't get why this game is such a big deal to some of you douches

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 04:33 AM

lol typical Maverick fan ...

"I don't know why its such a big deal that we were the #1 seed and got beat by the #8 seed Warriors. they were a good team and our boys in blue were super tired!"

"I don't know why its such a big deal that we lost the 2006 NBA finals after being up two games to none. the referees cheated!!"

"I don't know why this is such a big deal that we lost to the Hornets YET again. we played back to back games and its not our fault that we missed all those free throws at the end. I'm pretty sure the Hornets staff rigged the rims."

"I waited until 3am to post instead of during the game because my vagina was bleeding worse than Dirks tonight." - Ghazi

redzero
11-05-2009, 04:33 AM

Just getting back at Ghazi for being a bitch.

AussieFanKurt
11-05-2009, 04:40 AM
NOH wouldnt win if the same game was played again in couple days time

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 04:45 AM
NOH wouldnt win if the same game was played again in couple days time

son the game was played on November 4, 2009

Warlord23
11-05-2009, 05:28 AM
Ghazi, any thoughts on your wife getting plowed by a certain ex-Hornet?

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:32 AM
Ghazi, any thoughts on your wife getting plowed by a certain ex-Hornet?

LMAO!

son Bobby Brown got his turn at her tonight from what I heard. it was his prerogative.

Basketballgirl25
11-05-2009, 06:09 AM
Nobody will remember this game at the end of the season. Mavs will be fighting for a top 4 seed in the West regardless, and the Hornets will be fighting for their playoff lives. regardless.

Nobody will remember this game because everyone was watching Yankees win last night.:toast:toast

HotRod
11-05-2009, 06:10 AM

"I don't know why its such a big deal that we were the #1 seed and got beat by the #8 seed Warriors. they were a good team and our boys in blue were super tired!"

"I don't know why its such a big deal that we lost the 2006 NBA finals after being up two games to none. the referees cheated!!"

"I don't know why this is such a big deal that we lost to the Hornets YET again. we played back to back games and its not our fault that we missed all those free throws at the end. I'm pretty sure the Hornets staff rigged the rims."

"I waited until 3am to post instead of during the game because my vagina was bleeding worse than Dirks tonight." - Ghazi

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao so true

G-Nob
11-05-2009, 06:50 AM
LOL Mavs

Indazone
11-05-2009, 08:44 AM

:lol

Shank
11-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Good win by 121-63.

ElNono
11-05-2009, 09:38 AM
I guess we're going to have to call the next game thread:

The 121-63 vs the Nov 4, 2009...

clambake
11-05-2009, 09:47 AM
the mavs choked BIG TIME.

we gotta blow this team up.

rjv
11-05-2009, 11:42 AM
mavs look pretty good. they have scoring options across the board and they are playing better defense. but dampier had a strong night against a week frontcourt. he will not be doing this on a regular basis and i am not yet sold on marion being all that significant a contributor yet but he is obviously not acclimated yet. and of course, they do get howard back eventually.

the hornets gutted that one out.

Findog
11-05-2009, 11:44 AM
the mavs choked BIG TIME.

we gotta blow this team up.

Give me a fucking break. I'm not THAT upset. Barea and Terry are both good free throw shooters. They just choked. One missed FT away from a very impressive road win.

Findog
11-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Props to 121-63 for an impressive come from behind win.

Muser
11-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Blow the team up :lmao

Hornets1
11-05-2009, 03:24 PM
I guess we're going to have to call the next game thread:

The 121-63 vs the Nov 4, 2009...

That makes no sense. THE MAVS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 121-63 AT ALL
PAUL HAD ANOTHER OTHERWORLDLY STAT LINE AGAINST THE MAVS:toast

LOL NOVEMBER 4,2009
LOL 6TH MAN KEEPING IT CLOSE
LOL BARREA
LOL 3 MISSED FREE THROWS
LOL PEJA MAKES 1ST SHOT OF GAME TO SEND IT INTO OT
LOL CUBAN
LOL GHAZI
LOL HORNETS OWNAGE OF THE MAVS
LOL SITTING BEAUBOIS AND PLAYING BARREA
LOL DIRK WATCHING THE LAST 2 MINUTES AND OVERTIME UNFOLD FROM THE BENCH
LOL TYPICAL MAVS' FANS' EXCUSES AND DENIAL

duhoh
11-05-2009, 03:51 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Flux451
11-05-2009, 04:31 PM

Ask the person who was so inclined to start the thread.

Shank
11-05-2009, 04:46 PM
It's fine. Just another home win against the Mavs for 121-63.

Findog
11-05-2009, 05:07 PM
It's fine. Just another home win against the Mavs for 121-63.

I'm a little peeved that we lost in the way that we did to 121-63. Being so short-handed with all the injuries and playing on the 2nd night of a back to back on the road in 121-63 City, I was expecting a blowout loss. Sucks that we lost the game more than 121-63 won it.

Findog
11-05-2009, 05:09 PM

Ok, this made me laugh. That's a good burn @ Mav fan.

badfish22
11-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Chris Paul bitched at the refs for 48 straight minutes again last night.
He is such a little cunt

I am Tom
11-05-2009, 05:24 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-21/pop-sucks-7.jpg

clambake
11-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Give me a fucking break. I'm not THAT upset. Barea and Terry are both good free throw shooters. They just choked. One missed FT away from a very impressive road win.

:lol you know i was kidding.

badfish22
11-05-2009, 05:43 PM

:lmao
Really they won a game against a team that was one the second game of a back to back (a very emotional game) with 3 rotation players and 1 starter out with injury. And they barely won. They need JJB to choke on two fts
:lmao I know that is a big deal to 121-63, but its kinda embarrassing that they are showing how much it means to them.

Morg1411
11-05-2009, 06:31 PM
LMAO!

son Bobby Brown got his turn at her tonight from what I heard. it was his prerogative.

Finperro
11-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Really they won a game against a team that was one the second game of a back to back (a very emotional game) with 3 rotation players and 1 starter out with injury. And they barely won. They need JJB to choke on two fts
:lmao I know that is a big deal to 121-63, but its kinda embarrassing that they are showing how much it means to them.
If you are too delusional to accept losses as well as wins, then you'd better join the fucking Houston fanbase, which's also joined by millions of other idiots from where you're from. Actually you can even consider Ericka the true 2nd best center in West as well as Yao still being a "player". The Mavericks fanbase doesn't quite need such a dumbass like you you motherfucker.

Finperro
11-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Chris Paul bitched at the refs for 48 straight minutes again last night.
He is such a little cunt
Paul isn't an immigrant after all and he doesn't fuck his mom, both two things make him superior to you at least.

badfish22
11-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Paul isn't an immigrant after all and he doesn't fuck his mom, both two things make him superior to you at least.

Cool kids have multiple accounts on internet message boards and hold grudges against people that embarrassed them.

Finperro
11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Cool kids have multiple accounts on internet message boards and hold grudges against people that embarrassed them.
not so bad embarrassed as you are everytime your ears catch the gossips about your race and background, just like how embarrassed Obama feels whenever someone reveals his real birthplace.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

badfish22
11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
not so bad embarrassed as you are everytime your ears catch the gossips about your race and background, just like how embarrassed Obama feels whenever someone reveals his real birthplace.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

Spursmania
11-05-2009, 09:00 PM
lol...:lmao