PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Myth - Nice guys finish last with women

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 04:02 AM
Up until a year ago, I always had some doubt about the common belief that being a huge asshole is the best way to get a girl. I then had a small experience/realization that debunked that myth completely (at least for me). 6 months or so ago on facebook, I made my status "nice guys finish last," just cause I was bored and wanted to strike a nerve in someone.

This girl who I had been friends with for years showed mild interest in me after I lost 50 pounds (shortly before this time), but it was pretty clear she loved having a guy friend she liked to talk to.

Two minutes after I make this status, her response is, "That's so not true. You're one of the nicest guys I know and I love talking to you."

It probably wasn't right to respond the way I did, but I really didn't care about losing my "nice guy" status with her, so I responded with:

"Right, and last I checked, that's about it as far as your view of me goes, a nice friend who you are so comfortable talking to, so comfortable you would never want to let anything else get in the way of that great talking bond we share. The next time I want a girl to think of me as the guy she can talk to, I'll put on my nice guy face. Regardless, thanks for providing my status with a great supporting example of a nice guy finishing last. I guess that's what friends are for."

Since then, my most successful woman picker upper is setting up a beer pong game with my partner being my friend who has a girlfriend versus a girl I'm interested in and her friend. The next step is winning and then being a cocky asshole about it.

What are everyone elses thoughts/personal stories that affected their belief on this issue? Do you think "nice guys finish last" is indeed true?

Kamnik
11-05-2009, 04:14 AM
Unfortunately, being a nice guy seriously lowers your odds. (at the start)

I will write more about it later; no time now.

sabar
11-05-2009, 04:19 AM
People that assert themselves finish first. This is how to not assert yourself.

Right, and last I checked, that's about it as far as your view of me goes, a nice friend who you are so comfortable talking to, so comfortable you would never want to let anything else get in the way of that great talking bond we share. The next time I want a girl to think of me as the guy she can talk to, I'll put on my nice guy face. Regardless, thanks for providing my status with a great supporting example of a nice guy finishing last. I guess that's what friends are for.

You can, in fact, be nice while also being aggressive. Problem is people think they have to be timid nice guys or assertive ass-jerks. From my experiences, people that are just asses mostly end up with submissive street trash. Trash is common and is attracted to other garbage.

The problem is you're playing like Nash: just having fun instead of going for a win.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 04:27 AM
People that assert themselves finish first. This is how to not assert yourself.

You can, in fact, be nice while also being aggressive. Problem is people think they have to be timid nice guys or assertive ass-jerks. From my experiences, people that are just asses mostly end up with submissive street trash. Trash is common and is attracted to other garbage.

The problem is you're playing like Nash: just having fun instead of going for a win.

I wasn't trying to win her over with that comment. If I thought I still had a good chance with her, I would have responded completely different. The only purpose of that comment was to take the typical girl response, "That's so not true, timid nice guys are the coolest!!!" and take a dump on it since the girl's relationship with me is a perfect example of someone being nice and timid and getting nowhere.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 04:30 AM
no shit it lowers ur odds...

they usually go out with the alpha fags and get fuckd like the hos they are and dump like a tramp untill they see the relationship is going nowhere they come running back to the honest nice guy who has a stable career etc everything going for him...gold digger you see it.

and most nice guys think they are gettin a bargain going out with a hot chick whose probably has many men in her life b4 him....fuck that i aint touching used goods for a long term relationship.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 04:44 AM
sons don't be nice to them. its simply not worth it. unless you want to settle for some enchilada eating blimp named Bertha. if that's the case, then of course you will find plenty of "women" like that who want a nice guy. if you want a 7 or above, treat em like shit and only be nice to them whenever it benefits you as well. this is a proven system. follow it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 04:49 AM
sons don't be nice to them. its simply not worth it. unless you want to settle for some enchilada eating blimp named Bertha. if that's the case, then of course you will find plenty of "women" like that who want a nice guy. if you want a 7 or above, treat em like shit and only be nice to them whenever it benefits you as well. this is a proven system. follow it.

Thanks for the advice and god bless. Congrats on the Hornets.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 04:50 AM
Thanks for the advice and god bless. Congrats on the Hornets.

anytime son. god bless

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 04:51 AM

yea, treat them like complete shit. and then they will turn around and fuck the next dick that comes along.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 04:53 AM
yea, treat them like complete shit. and then they will turn around and fuck the next dick that comes along.

In my experience, being the nice guy resulted in the girl fucking the next dick that came along and treated her like shit, and then being the guy she called to whine about how mean he is. Just sayin'.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 04:57 AM

son if you know how to lay the pipe then you won't have this problem. sad, shallow world we live in these days. god bless

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:01 AM
In my experience, being the nice guy resulted in the girl fucking the next dick that came along and treated her like shit, and then being the guy she called to whine about how mean he is. Just sayin'.

son that is the unfortunate truth. you have to remember, most good looking broads are attention seeking whores before anything else. they LOVE to whine and cry (aka brag) to their female and guy friends (the nice guys) about their "asshole boyfriend". anyone in their right mind will tell the broad that she needs to dump her jerk BF and she knows that, but won't do it because she loves the attention and pity she gets from the relationship. not to mention, her asshole BF is more than likely waxing that ass the way she likes it. sick sick world we live in I know, but its true.

ferg
11-05-2009, 05:02 AM
how bout just being yourself and not putting up a front? it always works for me!

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:06 AM
how bout just being yourself and not putting up a front? it always works for me!

son come on now. why don't you just tell him to say his prayers and take his vitamins too!?? ... give him legit advice.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 05:07 AM
sad, shallow world we live in these days. god bless

Yeah, but it's just human nature. People want what they can't have. If cookies were something a parent made their kid eat at dinner every night and said, "You can't have your broccoli until you eat your cookies," and has the broccoli in a jar that the kid can't reach, the kids gonna want the broccoli and not care about the cookies. If a guy makes himself extremely to available to a girl, he'll be the fall back plan that'll always be there in case her more lofty goals don't work out. The only way to be the lofty goal is be an asshole and make sure the girl thinks that you view her as shit that you'd never consider.

symple19
11-05-2009, 05:07 AM
Nice guys always finish last, in pretty much everything.

ferg
11-05-2009, 05:09 AM
thats just what works for me. oh and i dont approach women, they come to me. also if you think a woman is full of shit, call her on it. in the end she will respect you more for having a pair and not taking her crap.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:10 AM
thats just what works for me. Oh and i dont approach women, they come to me.

pimp

ginobili's bald spot
11-05-2009, 05:12 AM
It's true in a sense that nice guys finish last. But at the same time, it isn't simply a matter of being an asshole either. It's about being a confident alpha male. The mistake most guys make when they see a hot chick is immediately wanting to kiss their ass. That's the worst possible move. Everyone wants something more if they can't have it. Hot girls are used to being spoiled, having their ass kissed and getting whatever they want. When you don't react this way to them it makes you more desirable in their eyes. Never act like you need them. Never look like you are trying too hard. Seem more indifferent. When you talk to them be funny and a little bit cocky. Talk a little bit of shit to them. Not in a REAL mean way but something to make them laugh. There is a lot more to it but I'm lazy and I don't feel like typing that much.

baseline bum
11-05-2009, 05:13 AM
Treating a woman like shit is a great way to pick one up who will be extremely loyal to you. The flip-side is, do you want a girlfriend who acts like your dog?

symple19
11-05-2009, 05:14 AM
It's true in a sense that nice guys finish last. But at the same time, it isn't simply a matter of being an asshole either. It's about being a confident alpha male. The mistake most guys make when they see a hot chick is immediately wanting to kiss their ass. That's the worst possible move. Everyone wants something more if they can't have it. Hot girls are used to being spoiled, having their ass kissed and getting whatever they want. When you don't react this way to them it makes you more desirable in their eyes. Never act like you need them. Never look like you are trying too hard. Seem more indifferent. When you talk to them be funny and a little bit cocky. Talk a little bit of shit to them. Not in a REAL mean way but something to make them laugh. There is a lot more to it but I'm lazy and I don't feel like typing that much.

good points. borderline cocky/assholish, with a dash of humor. Always make them think they need you, and not the reverse.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:15 AM

son very good post. you obviously understand the game well. also I must ask ... is that beast in your signature picture one that you tamed?

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 05:15 AM
hot girl out with ugly guy = either his successful career with alot of money
hot girl out with fat guy = either his filthy rich

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 05:16 AM

It is true that assholes tend to get the attention a whole lot faster than the nice guys at first. Unfortunately for them, this is the only way they know how to get a womans attention. The nice guy has to learn how to get the attention of the opposite sex as well. That is the main advantage of the 'asshole', along with perceived confidence.

It has been my experience that the nice guy persona is a really good way to gather intel on what really goes on the head of the opposite sex. You get to know a lot of different personalities and tendencies. The key is to memorize these things and soon you will become an ultimate player. You will be able to look at a girls clothes, fingernail polish, makeup, hairstyle, voice tone, and most importantly... body language, to tell what she is like before even approaching her. I have been able to squirm out extremely intimate details from women (even what makes them squeal in bed) and will already have knowledge of what to do to please the woman I choose.

Sure you won't find the perfect 10 babe right away, but I will say that you will figure out where to look for her. Then... game on.

PS: Another thing, don't give in to whatever the woman wants all the time. It will get really boring for her. It secretly gets her loins burning when you take control (most don't like to admit it) and refuse every now and then.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Treating a woman like shit is a great way to pick one up who will be extremely loyal to you. The flip-side is, do you want a girlfriend who acts like your dog?

son it all depends on each person I guess. obviously a woman can perform more tricks than a dog so it has its perks.

Jekka
11-05-2009, 05:17 AM
Just because you're bitter over a bad experience doesn't mean that nice guys always finish last. The only time that might be true is if you're just trying to get laid by some chick with a self-loathing complex.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 05:18 AM
some of you say treat them like shit or worthless,

some nice guys just cant lower themselves down to that sort of behaviour, maybe its the way they are brought up in the family, values and discipline....

symple19
11-05-2009, 05:22 AM
Yeah, that's why women almost always prefer bad boys, at least until they hit their 30s and start looking for security

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:22 AM
some of you say treat them like shit or worthless,

some nice guys just cant lower themselves down to that sort of behaviour, maybe its the way they are brought up in the family, values and discipline....

son then unfortunately for those guys they will have two options ...

1. Settle for some fat slob or butt ugly looking chick

2. Settle for the asshole guys sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, etc.

sick world we live in.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:23 AM
Yeah, that's why women almost always prefer bad boys, at least until they hit their 30s and start looking for security

son and by then most of those women are loose as a goose and on the downhill side looks wise. hence why they finally decide to settle.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 05:23 AM
It has been my experience that the nice guy persona is a really good way to gather intel on what really goes on the head of the opposite sex. You get to know a lot of different personalities and tendencies. The key is to memorize these things and soon you will become an ultimate player. You will be able to look at a girls clothes, fingernail polish, makeup, hairstyle, voice tone, and most importantly... body language, to tell what she is like before even approaching her. I have been able to squirm out extremely intimate details from women (even what makes them squeal in bed) and will already have knowledge of what to do to please the woman I choose.

This part is true. Being the nice guy forever has made me more aware of the hidden tendencies behind a woman's actions. This year someone I live with who isn't too bright was getting jerked around by a girl in a way I've never seen. Last summer, she needed a ride down to Phoenix, and knew he was driving to Phoenix. After making it very clear she had no interest, she all the sudden is interested again now that she needs a ride. Once she got the ride, she all the sudden needed more time to get over her BF. It was pretty obvious IMO, but I was the only one in my house who saw through her bullshit.

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 05:25 AM
son then unfortunately for those guys they will have two options ...

1. Settle for some fat slob or butt ugly looking chick

2. Settle for the asshole guys sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, etc.

sick world we live in.

Sadly this is most often the case at least for the second option. You have to be really quick on the draw to get a woman who an asshole hasn't tainted yet.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 05:28 AM
if you cant get a chick in ur country? goto a foreign country and get one hahahhaha

there you will find one loyal to you for a couple of years when she gets her green card, while in that time you better enjoy it all you can....and restart the process again....

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 05:28 AM
This part is true. Being the nice guy forever has made me more aware of the hidden tendencies behind a woman's actions. This year someone I live with who isn't too bright was getting jerked around by a girl in a way I've never seen. Last summer, she needed a ride down to Phoenix, and knew he was driving to Phoenix. After making it very clear she had no interest, she all the sudden is interested again now that she needs a ride. Once she got the ride, she all the sudden needed more time to get over her BF. It was pretty obvious IMO, but I was the only one in my house who saw through her bullshit.

Ah, one of the 'user' women eh? What was the reason/potential lie, for her to go to Phoenix?

symple19
11-05-2009, 05:30 AM

Tell that bitch to pay for the gas and food on the way down, or no ride at all. Your roommate could have at least got the expenses paid.

My guess is he gave the ride for free

symple19
11-05-2009, 05:33 AM
son and by then most of those women are loose as a goose and on the downhill side looks wise. hence why they finally decide to settle.

exactly, the kind of women you have to strap a two by four to your ass to keep from falling in

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 05:34 AM
a nice guy just wants to treat a lady how she wants or should be treated, if she finds you too nice and easily take advantage or walk all over ur manhood pride, thats when you busts out the kayne west how you should untreat a woman.

symple19
11-05-2009, 05:36 AM
a nice guy just wants to treat a lady how she wants or should be treated, if she finds you too nice and easily take advantage or walk all over ur manhood pride, thats when you busts out the kayne west how you should untreat a woman.

Kanye is cuckold douchebag. Only reason he has any women is because he has $$$$$$

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 05:40 AM
Ah, one of the 'user' women eh? What was the reason/potential lie, for her to go to Phoenix?

She just needed to get back to her house and was in Cali with her sister who was staying for another week. First month of school, she's in our house after a party telling me to shut up knowing that everyone is trying to keep her happy because they think she's interested in our roommate who never gets girls, I turn around and put her in her place and made sure she knew where she was. Everyone I lived with got mad at me saying I was gonna ruin it, and I snapped back and said that if he wants to be pussywhipped by pussy he'll never get that's his problem, but in my house, I'll talk to whoever I want however I want.

A few weeks ago, it's her birthday, so a girl we all know conveniently picks a time where everyone besides me is home to ask if they can have a birthday party here. They then tell me, and I said, "That's not happening, until she apologizes to me for how she acted, she's not allowed in our house, and if either one of them tells you about how she is interested again, my answer is still no."

The same friend who comes over the first time comes over to ask me again, and as I called it, she said, "She wants to have a party here so she can get with your roommate. She is finally over her ex."

I say, "Fine, have the party, under the condition that if they don't have sex, you owe me $500," and that was the end of that :lmao

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 05:40 AM
exactly, the kind of women you have to strap a two by four to your ass to keep from falling in

Good women are out there, just need to go to places where assholes don't convene.

BRHornet45
11-05-2009, 05:42 AM
a nice guy just wants to treat a lady how she wants or should be treated

son the main problem is the mentality from women (and most nice guys) is that the women are entitled to be treated "special". fuck that. I'm not saying that you shouldn't treat your partner special, but a relationship regardless of how serious it may be should be equal. many of these broads will walk all over the guy, treat him like a second class citizen, and then expect him to bow down and kiss her ass and the sad thing is many guys put up with it.

sons put your foot down and stop that shit the first time you notice that type of mentality from your broad. once she gets away with it once, she will never stop. but if you show this chickenhead broad who her daddy is from the start, she will respect you and be your personal sex slave. they hate to be told no, but they love it at the same time. the confidence of a guy to tell them no turns them on. as sick as it sounds, the stricter you are the better when it comes to this type of situation.

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 05:42 AM
She just needed to get back to her house and was in Cali with her sister who was staying for another week. First month of school, she's in our house after a party telling me to shut up knowing that everyone is trying to keep her happy because they think she's interested in our roommate who never gets girls, I turn around and put her in her place and made sure she knew where she was. Everyone I lived with got mad at me saying I was gonna ruin it, and I snapped back and said that if he wants to be pussywhipped by pussy he'll never get that's his problem, but in my house, I'll talk to whoever I want however I want.

A few weeks ago, it's her birthday, so a girl we all know conveniently picks a time where everyone besides me is home to ask if they can have a birthday party here. They then tell me, and I said, "That's not happening, until she apologizes to me for how she acted, she's not allowed in our house, and if either one of them tells you about how she is interested again, my answer is still no."

The same friend who comes over the first time comes over to ask me again, and as I called it, she said, "She wants to have a party here so she can get with your roommate. She is finally over her ex."

I say, "Fine, have the party, under the condition that if they don't have sex, you owe me $500," and that was the end of that :lmao

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 05:43 AM
Tell that bitch to pay for the gas and food on the way down, or no ride at all. Your roommate could have at least got the expenses paid.

My guess is he gave the ride for free

She convinced him to make a 45 minute drive out to Irvine at 12:30 at night when we had to leave at 6:00 AM the next day. There were two cars, fortunately my other friend who I was with were in one, while stupid ass, user girl and her friend who managed to tag along for the trip were in the other car.

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 06:11 AM
She convinced him to make a 45 minute drive out to Irvine at 12:30 at night when we had to leave at 6:00 AM the next day. There were two cars, fortunately my other friend who I was with were in one, while stupid ass, user girl and her friend who managed to tag along for the trip were in the other car.

I feel for your friend man. He is getting played.

I was played only once. Never again.

The funny thing about the nice guy persona is the fact that if angered, the nice guy can become very very very cruel.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 06:17 AM
The funny thing about the nice guy persona is the fact that if angered, the nice guy can become very very very cruel.

NOTHIN beats getting back at her with their sister, mom or best friend

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 06:25 AM
NOTHIN beats getting back at her with their sister, mom or best friend

I went 2/3 of that list you just put out. Sister and best friend. The best part of it was, that they would talk to her about it. She was pissed about it at first. Then she would start trying to get back with me behind the assholes back. Pretty amazing how much a couple of 'encounters' with people who are close to a woman your pissed at can change their view of you so quickly.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Since that whole birthday party incident, the bitch hasn't talked to any of us. The only reason she talked to him in the first place is cause she saw someone who would give her attention and let her manipulate him. Now that she knows no using/manipulating is happening under my watch, she's got no interest. Yeah, it sucks to find out that's the only reason a girl paid you attention, but it's better to know.

The harder you get played the first time, the less likely it is to happen again. That's the one good thing about having a really bad experience early on in life, you don't let your guard down ever again.

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 06:38 AM
Since that whole birthday party incident, the bitch hasn't talked to any of us. The only reason she talked to him in the first place is cause she saw someone who would give her attention and let her manipulate him. Now that she knows no using/manipulating is happening under my watch, she's got no interest. Yeah, it sucks to find out that's the only reason a girl paid you attention, but it's better to know.

The harder you get played the first time, the less likely it is to happen again. That's the one good thing about having a really bad experience early on in life, you don't let your guard down ever again.

Yea that is true. Your friend needs to get an air of confidence about him.

Nice guys biggest weakness is establishing a 'presence' in a room to get noticed.

AussieFanKurt
11-05-2009, 06:53 AM
i'm always nice and respecting to girls and it gets me somewhere occasionally

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 06:57 AM
Yea that is true. Your friend needs to get an air of confidence about him.

I feel bad for the guy. He's 5'7", 200 Lbs (while the 2nd shortest person in the house is 5'11"), and dumb as a brick. The problem is he's just too nice a person. Physically incapable of saying no.

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 07:06 AM
I feel bad for the guy. He's 5'7", 200 Lbs (while the 2nd shortest person in the house is 5'11"), and dumb as a brick. The problem is he's just too nice a person. Physically incapable of saying no.

I'm only 5'6" 140 lbs. I am short, so things used to be difficult for me until I got to middle school and started getting into fights and stuff. I am considered by my friends to be a tank of some sorts. Not because I am a buff dude, if any thing im more scrawny. I can take a hell of a beating and still laugh and keep fighting. I guess that is where I found my self respect.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 07:08 AM
I'm only 5'6" 140 lbs. I am short, so things used to be difficult for me until I got to middle school and started getting into fights and stuff. I am considered by my friends to be a tank of some sorts. Not because I am a buff dude, if any thing im more scrawny. I can take a hell of a beating and still laugh and keep fighting. I guess that is where I found my self respect.

I think if you were 5'6" 200 lbs. women would be more of a challenge.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 07:09 AM
What I'm saying is it's not just the fact he's short, if he were short and skinny it wouldn't be a problem.

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 07:14 AM
What I'm saying is it's not just the fact he's short, if he were short and skinny it wouldn't be a problem.

Didn't you say you lost 50 lbs? Take him running or something with you.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 07:20 AM
Didn't you say you lost 50 lbs? Take him running or something with you.

I was just using him as an example of how the nice guy always seems to know the hidden agenda of a girl when someone else is involved, his biggest problem is a false self-image. From what I've seen, people who get played the most are people who have an inflated view of themselves and convince themselves of outlandish beliefs about a girl being interested.

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 07:22 AM
I was just using him as an example of how the nice guy always seems to know the hidden agenda of a girl when someone else is involved, his biggest problem is a false self-image. From what I've seen, people who get played the most are people who have an inflated view of themselves and convince themselves of outlandish beliefs about a girl being interested.

Mental gymnastics.

Should watch that joke episode of South Park. Forget the name of it. It is the one with Kanye West in it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 07:25 AM
Mental gymnastics.

Should watch that joke episode of South Park. Forget the name of it. It is the one with Kanye West in it.

Do you like Fish sticks?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 07:29 AM
But yeah, mental gymnastics. If a girl is on the rebound from a long relationship, gets smashed and hooks up with you, don't spend too much time thinking about it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 07:31 AM
height shouldn't be that big of a deal if your friend has balls.

Again, being fat AND short is the problem. Plenty of tall people can pull off a small amount of extra weight, plenty of skinny people can pull off being short.

xellos88330
11-05-2009, 07:38 AM
I have a friend who has woman issues. He is a nice guy too, but he is socially inept. He cannot approach a girl without them getting creeped out.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Does he look unproportionate or just fat? Because some people dont really look as much as they weigh.

Idk really.....let's put it this way.....I've seen him sitting on the couch using his gut as an armrest because of how far it sticks out, and if he did get lucky one night, going down on her wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world. It's not a small weight problem that can be hidden with the right clothing.

Goran Dragic
11-05-2009, 07:52 AM
and its your friends fault if he doesnt get his ass up and work his ass off to get back in shape. He has no one to blame but himself, unless he is fine with getting no ass.

Couldn't agree more. The issue in my book isn't him getting any. That won't happen given the way he look, my problem is him getting jerked around by a girl he's dumb enough to think legitimately likes him. Everyone in my house wants to do whatever they can to help him and let that girl run everybody's agenda, the truth is what would be best is a reality check where he realizes he ain't gettin any tail until he starts busting his ass on the stair master.

Goran Dragic
11-05-2009, 07:53 AM
And it's pretty obvious who this is.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 08:00 AM
man i dunno why some guys like girls pushing them around....they like to be on a leash....

Goran Dragic
11-05-2009, 08:01 AM
You need to have a hot girl you know tell him that to his face. That would make him get his ass off the couch.

I could give a shit if he sits in his room all day, stays fat and gets fatter, he's probably getting yanked from school after the semester. It just pisses me off that a girl gets piss ass drunk, makes out with him (nothing more), and now he immediately thinks he's in love and I'm expected to just sit there when she starts bitching at me in my own house.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 08:05 AM
I could give a shit if he sits in his room all day, stays fat and gets fatter, he's probably getting yanked from school after the semester. It just pisses me off that a girl gets piss ass drunk, makes out with him (nothing more), and now he immediately thinks he's in love and I'm expected to just sit there when she starts bitching at me in my own house.

alot of guys dont give a shit as long there sexual needs are met....same with the girls, especially since ur in highschool/college, its all about gettin laid as much as possible and enjoying the times b4 you head out into real society

KidCongo
11-05-2009, 08:09 AM

A mate of mine is one of those guys that can't say no. Me and another mate keep telling him you just gotta say no sometimes and do something for urself but all he says back is 'man I just can't, I'm not like you guys' thinking that his friendship with her would be over and shit.

This is after about a year and half of her leading him on and playing him round. People just gotta learn to say no, even if it is hard because sometimes it's the only girl in their lives at some points.

Goran Dragic
11-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Tell that bitch you will murder her if she steps in within 50 feet of your property. Why do people use other people like this, its disgusting.

It's just not even right, putting a girl who doesn't even like you ahead of people who obviously liked you enough to live with you. Like you said though, this case is just a sport for the girl. She is just curious as to how much she can get without having to give any.

Goran Dragic
11-05-2009, 08:15 AM
85% of the girls I meet in College are huge tools and fake as shit and with no depth to them, and that turns me off so fast.

I take it you're talking about sorrostitutes? And yeah, they are all pretty horrible to talk to, especially the ones who smoke. The combination of the tobacco and the semen they guzzle every weekend somehow creates this raspy sounding voice that can ruin a girl no matter how hot.

Goran Dragic
11-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Its like every hot sorority girl is a clone of the next.

Yeah but I don't mind it, not like they're ugly clones. Next semester is when I'm starting as a tutor for pre-calc, the class they all have to take and hate. That'll be like shooting fish in a barrel.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 08:36 AM
renaldobalkmans input into this thread....is there any credibility since you start threads about how you look and shit....cmon man....

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Not really.

Like almost everything else in life, it depends on the situation and the people involved.

desflood
11-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Myth.

oh crap
11-05-2009, 10:06 AM
this thread wishes it was 13 pages.

mrsmaalox
11-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Good grief with all the charm and smarts exhibited in this thread, it's a wonder women don't find you guys totally irresistable!! ;)

Stump
11-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Don't have time to really spell out all these thoughts, but here are a few tidbits from my point of view.

No, women don't really want nice guys all that much, but I do think a lot would like a good guy. That means someone who is considerate and caring, but still has a spine, is confident in who he is and doesn't care what others think, and isn't afraid to say no. Shifting from a nice guy to a good guy doesn't mean that you'll be respecting women any less. It just means you'll be respecting yourself more, which is important not just for chasing girls, but for life in general.

A lot of nice guys just up end shifting into assholes instead. It's kind of sad, but given the way women stupidly act, it really doesn't come as a suprise.

Also, a lot of how you rank how different types of guys 'place' depends on how you measure success. Quantity versus quality and all that. Jerks will get quantity, but will have a harder time keeping a solid girl if they can't treat her right.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-05-2009, 10:43 AM
I'm too lazy to grow sloggin through four pages so I'll say: what is your definition of finishing? If you're just looking to score some tail then yes, being an asshole works in that regard. One of my brother's roommates is a raging asshole. Even his closest friends invariably end up describing him as one, like, "Sure, John's a pretty big asshole, but he cracks me up." With that said, when he hits a bar or a club he's got about an 80% success rate of either leaving with someone or with the number (or numbers) of chicks he ends up hooking up with. He's got a phone full of sexting pics to prove it. The flip side (and this is almost a direct quote from him) is that the chicksthat go for assholes invariably have a crazy streak a mile wide that will show itself if you stick around long enough.

There's always such a thing as too nice, but if you're thinking long term nice will take you farther than not.

EmptyMan
11-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Nice guys finish last with women that are not worth it.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm like SFIE I'm not reading the entire thread but the reality isn't just as pure as nice guys finishing last. Sometimes nice guys get the girl but its always after her failure to Mr. Right so you get sloppy seconds and there is typically a ton of baggage and emotional luggage envolved.

lebomb
11-05-2009, 11:15 AM
This is what Ive been told before by women................They want a BAD boy that treats them NICE.

JamStone
11-05-2009, 11:15 AM
I didn't read the thread so what I say may have already been said...

From my personal experience in the prime dating years (roughly 18-25), I think the cliche about nice guys finishing last does hold a lot of truth to it. Nice guys who like girls can often end up being good friends with girls they like. But, I've also been in and have witnessed where those situations also manifest into relationships where the nice guy becomes friends with a girl he likes, and after a while, they end up dating.

I think there's actually a sensitive balance between being a nice guy and a "bad boy" when it comes to getting girls. Around that age for young women (18-22) especially if they're still in college, a lot (not all) of girls like the confidence and brashness of a "bad boy" off the first impression. I think they find that confidence sexy. But, here's where it gets tricky. Unless the girl is some "trick," any girl with any self-worth generally doesn't really want that "bad boy" for more than anything than the initial physical satisfaction of conquering a "bad boy." Girls find that "bad boy" sexy but also want to be the girl who can melt that "bad boy" into a sweetheart. No one really wants to be treated like shit.

So, what gave me some pretty good success when I kind of figured that stuff out was when I liked a girl to come off with a first impression of being very confident, borderline cocky, almost flippant to girls I liked, but if I got the chance to talk with them or more importantly go out with them and stuff, to let them see that I was actually a really nice guy.

Now, just like with everything else in life, it's not universal. Not every girl is like that. But, from what I saw when I was younger, a lot of girls had the penchant to be initially attracted to the "bad boy" but would fall for a sweet guy if they gave him a chance. That's why learning to balance the two personalities could give you some pretty good success.

Trainwreck2100
11-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Couldn't agree more. The issue in my book isn't him getting any. That won't happen given the way he look, my problem is him getting jerked around by a girl he's dumb enough to think legitimately likes him. Everyone in my house wants to do whatever they can to help him and let that girl run everybody's agenda, the truth is what would be best is a reality check where he realizes he ain't gettin any tail until he starts busting his ass on the stair master.

son if you want to get the mother fucker off the couch here is what you do, you find a bitch you know who is hot, and you know for fuck sure will never touch him. And you say "hey I'm looking to hook him up with someone," Son see if that bitch doesn't have some fat little whore friend. All decent hot chick has at least one not hot friend to make them feel better about themselves. And bitches love hooking people up cause it makes them feel important. The guy will either date the rhino and get laid, cause lets face it fat chicks put out. Or hit the gym, cause there's no bigger slap in the face than trying to be set up with a chick you think is damn ugly. Its a splash of water in the face of your inflated sense of self.

Trainwreck2100
11-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Also my friends its always hilarious when threads like these pop up that the vagina brigade comes to try and debunk this fact. Unless they are still banging the first guy they dated, more than likely they've hooked up with a guy who they thought was an asshole or else they would never break up with anyone.

MannyIsGod
11-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Total Myth.

The truth is passive aggressive guys who think they are "nice" finish last with women.

florige
11-05-2009, 12:47 PM
I think what "nice guys" thought ration is that if they don't treat the girl nice, and spoil them that the girl might leave him. But the thing of it is, that doesn't matter if a girl is curious as to what else is out being it how it feels to be with a bad boy or whatever, it doesn't matter how nice you are to them. Usually the girl has to be with the bad boy asshole first(who in all likelyhood beats the crap out of her, and probably doesn't have a job) in order for a nice guy to have a legitimate chance imo. Then she knows that being with a "bad boy" who isn't worth a crap isn't really whats its all cracked up to be. But they have to usually have to go through it first for whatever reason.

florige
11-05-2009, 12:51 PM
This is what Ive been told before by women................They want a BAD boy that treats them NICE.

:lol I have heard that SO many times it isn't funny. Its like they want the best of both worlds. Normally a bad boy is what the name signifies a BAD boy.

tlongII
11-05-2009, 12:54 PM
I just whip it out and they come runnin. Doesn't matter if I'm nice or not.

J.T.
11-05-2009, 12:58 PM
It's definitely not a myth.

My mother left my father because he was a nice guy.

I think she only married him in the first place because he was on SWT's back-to-back national championship football teams and thought he might make it to the NFL. He didn't.

Homeland Security
11-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Look, there are several kinds of "nice" and only one of them finishes last.

There is the "nice" guy who is the one who is very smooth and says all the right things. He may in reality be a complete snake, or he may really be decent, but either way, he has no problem.

Then there is the "nice" guy who is genuinely altruistic and compassionate and all that. He won't finish last either, but since he's maybe 0.5% of the population he doesn't make any difference.

Then there is the "nice" guy who is really just timid, and plays by the rules not because he believes in the rules, but because he's afraid to break them. Yes, he finishes last, but it has nothing to do with being "nice."

J.T.
11-05-2009, 01:01 PM
This theory also has a lot to do with the fact that women don't fucking grow up until after they're on the wrong side of 30.

Homeland Security
11-05-2009, 01:08 PM
This theory also has a lot to do with the fact that women don't fucking grow up until after they're on the wrong side of 30.
As opposed to men who never grow up at all.

The Reckoning
11-05-2009, 01:10 PM
just be confident and have a big ego. it doesnt matter whether youre nice or not.

on a side note, being yourself is the best thing to do because completely changing your personality for the sake of poon is the lamest excuse ever, and youre selling yourself out. its also easier in order to "keep in your role."

be your own personality on steroids - be confident of your personality and egotistical of who you are. dont be a complete asshole (because youre being a disgrace to yourself) but let yourself be known.

if women dont notice you, how can they get with you?

and like i said, it doesnt matter whether youre nice or not, but sometimes being nice takes a lot less energy. chivalry is never a bad thing.

Homeland Security
11-05-2009, 01:13 PM
just be confident and have a big ego. it doesnt matter whether youre nice or not.
I've been amazed to see how at work, changing from being the guy in the background who tries to do the right thing, to being aggressive and belittling people who don't do their jobs, has gotten me "unwanted" attention.

These women are predictable and sad.

IronMexican
11-05-2009, 01:28 PM
I really don't think it's about being bad more than being in control.

JamStone
11-05-2009, 01:33 PM
I've been amazed to see how at work, changing from being the guy in the background who tries to do the right thing, to being aggressive and belittling people who don't do their jobs, has gotten me "unwanted" attention.

These women are predictable and sad.

Probably in part because being a jerk stands out. Being nice generally doesn't.

I actually do agree with those who are saying it's more about being timid and shy than being nice. If you're a genuinely nice guy but very outgoing, charismatic, great sense of humor, being nice won't factor as much. But, if you're the nice "quiet" guy, you need an edge to get you noticed.

Frenzy
11-05-2009, 01:40 PM
being a jerk works. it's turning into less of a jerk when you are with them that seals the deal. That way they think they had some effect in you Causing them to be more interested.

Kamnik
11-05-2009, 01:59 PM

Sad but true.

MannyIsGod
11-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Then there is the "nice" guy who is really just timid, and plays by the rules not because he believes in the rules, but because he's afraid to break them. Yes, he finishes last, but it has nothing to do with being "nice."

samikeyp
11-05-2009, 02:03 PM
More often than not, its very true.

MannyIsGod
11-05-2009, 02:05 PM
More often than not, the guys who think they are nice and finishing last are just pussys or have unrealistic expectations. Oh gee, why can't I get this girl who never showed any interest in me to begin with even though I've spent months pining after her. Must be because nice guys finish last.

samikeyp
11-05-2009, 02:05 PM
More often than not, the guys who think they are nice and finishing last are just pussys or have unrealistic expectations. Oh gee, why can't I get this girl who never showed any interest in me to begin with even though I've spent months pining after her. Must be because nice guys finish last.

I would disagree to a point.

I do think a lot of people are victims of their own unrealistic expectations.

Sometimes, the object of your affections is just not into you and you need to move on...a lot of people have a hard time with that.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 02:06 PM

or have unrealistic expectations

Good thing you didn't take your own advice.

:highfive:

MannyIsGod
11-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Good thing you didn't take your own advice.

:highfive:

:lol

Kamnik
11-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I didn't read the thread so what I say may have already been said...

From my personal experience in the prime dating years (roughly 18-25), I think the cliche about nice guys finishing last does hold a lot of truth to it. Nice guys who like girls can often end up being good friends with girls they like. But, I've also been in and have witnessed where those situations also manifest into relationships where the nice guy becomes friends with a girl he likes, and after a while, they end up dating.

I think there's actually a sensitive balance between being a nice guy and a "bad boy" when it comes to getting girls. Around that age for young women (18-22) especially if they're still in college, a lot (not all) of girls like the confidence and brashness of a "bad boy" off the first impression. I think they find that confidence sexy. But, here's where it gets tricky. Unless the girl is some "trick," any girl with any self-worth generally doesn't really want that "bad boy" for more than anything than the initial physical satisfaction of conquering a "bad boy." Girls find that "bad boy" sexy but also want to be the girl who can melt that "bad boy" into a sweetheart. No one really wants to be treated like shit.

So, what gave me some pretty good success when I kind of figured that stuff out was when I liked a girl to come off with a first impression of being very confident, borderline cocky, almost flippant to girls I liked, but if I got the chance to talk with them or more importantly go out with them and stuff, to let them see that I was actually a really nice guy.

Now, just like with everything else in life, it's not universal. Not every girl is like that. But, from what I saw when I was younger, a lot of girls had the penchant to be initially attracted to the "bad boy" but would fall for a sweet guy if they gave him a chance. That's why learning to balance the two personalities could give you some pretty good success.

Dude, I love your posts... And from my own experience I can probably agree 100% on everything you just wrote.

And like others wrote.... there is a big difference betwen being "nice" or "nice/quiet/shy".

samikeyp
11-05-2009, 02:24 PM

BTW...how is life in Ann Arbor?

samikeyp
11-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Well said, JamStone.

11-05-2009, 02:26 PM
BTW...how is life in Ann Arbor?

Not bad. I only get up there a few days a week, though.

samikeyp
11-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Not bad. I only get up there a few days a week, though.

I was asking Manny...but that's ok. :)

I still say we need a MI GTG

11-05-2009, 02:30 PM
I was asking Manny...but that's ok. :)

I still say we need a MI GTG

I know who and what you were asking.

JamStone
11-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Manny lives in Michigan too? I recall sam saying he was in the Lansing area, right? I didn't know Manny was around here.

MiamiHeat
11-05-2009, 03:29 PM
this thread is dumb.

It has nothing to do with you and more to do with the dumb fucking bitches you try to fall in love with.

Stop hanging around immature, don't know what they want out of life, psycho women and maybe you won't think these things.

Find a nice intelligent, caring young woman with a good head on her shoulders and she won't ever be 'into a jerk' .....

you guys are too much.

ploto
11-05-2009, 03:30 PM
I suppose it depends what you want.

I think nice guys do not finish last in finding a nice woman to have a long-term relationship with. I only like nice guys. No bad boys for me- ever.

Höfner
11-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Cocky comedy will get you x amount of pussy, x standing for any number you can handle.

Being a jerk gets you ass, but not from many chicks. Being a nice guy will turn you into your future fat wife's bitch. Being a cocky comedian at all times gets you ass infinitum.

so who wants to have secx?

Spursfan092120
11-05-2009, 03:41 PM
DoK..I know where you're at...had a girl I was in love with for a LONG time through HS and after HS...she went after asshole after asshole, and I was the "talk to" guy. We ended up finally getting together, but then found out we weren't right for each other. My wife loved the fact that I was a nice guy. So, when it comes down to it, I think it depends on the girl.

florige
11-05-2009, 03:53 PM
this thread is dumb.

It has nothing to do with you and more to do with the dumb fucking bitches you try to fall in love with.

Stop hanging around immature, don't know what they want out of life, psycho women and maybe you won't think these things.

Find a nice intelligent, caring young woman with a good head on her shoulders and she won't ever be 'into a jerk' .....

you guys are too much.

:lol I was waiting for a female to chime in on this discussion.

Jacob1983
11-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Women don't like nice guys because they want the strong jackass type. Besides, if they want a nice guy, they will get a gay guy as a friend.

Homeland Security
11-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Women don't like nice guys because they want the strong jackass type. Besides, if they want a nice guy, they will get a gay guy as a friend.
What women really don't like are 26-year-old college graduates who spend all their time bitching about how they hate their job at Target.

JJ Hickson
11-05-2009, 05:24 PM
this thread is dumb.

you guys are too much.

Your lack of knowledge of women never fails to shine through in your posts. You shouldn't be dishing out advice until you've at least felt a titty.

resistanze
11-05-2009, 05:34 PM
What women really don't like are 26-year-old college graduates who spend all their time bitching about how they hate their job at Target.

Got damn!

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2009, 07:38 PM
truth or milfs...i take the milfs

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Up until a year ago, I always had some doubt about the common belief that being a huge asshole is the best way to get a girl. I then had a small experience/realization that debunked that myth completely (at least for me). 6 months or so ago on facebook, I made my status "nice guys finish last," just cause I was bored and wanted to strike a nerve in someone.

This girl who I had been friends with for years showed mild interest in me after I lost 50 pounds (shortly before this time), but it was pretty clear she loved having a guy friend she liked to talk to.

Two minutes after I make this status, her response is, "That's so not true. You're one of the nicest guys I know and I love talking to you."

It probably wasn't right to respond the way I did, but I really didn't care about losing my "nice guy" status with her, so I responded with:

"Right, and last I checked, that's about it as far as your view of me goes, a nice friend who you are so comfortable talking to, so comfortable you would never want to let anything else get in the way of that great talking bond we share. The next time I want a girl to think of me as the guy she can talk to, I'll put on my nice guy face. Regardless, thanks for providing my status with a great supporting example of a nice guy finishing last. I guess that's what friends are for."

Since then, my most successful woman picker upper is setting up a beer pong game with my partner being my friend who has a girlfriend versus a girl I'm interested in and her friend. The next step is winning and then being a cocky asshole about it.

What are everyone elses thoughts/personal stories that affected their belief on this issue? Do you think "nice guys finish last" is indeed true?

How old are you? In my experience, nice guys (I've always been considered one) do finish last in their teens and early 20s because most young women are fucked in the head at that point - they go for the 'excitement' of aresholes who treat them like crap and fail to look beyond looks/money for what really matters. Let's face it, young men are just as fucked up and generally ignore the "nice girls" in the same way by only going for the hotties, even if said hotties are stupid, shallow, manipulative, etc.

However, everything changed for me at about age 25 - suddenly women started to see me for who I was and I've had a series of great girlfriends since then. Nice guys can win in the end. ;)

GBS is talking about the tactics used by the Seduction Community:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction_community

The basic idea is that attractive women are used to being deferred to so they find that kind of behaviour unappealing, whereas lightly ripping on attractive women takes them out of their comfort zone and switches on their natural sexual urges. If you are interested, have a read.

Personally, I think it's a pretty sad way to behave, but also makes some sense. It's not a desirable to be a wimp, but manipulating women and treating them like shit to get you dick wet is hardly wonderful behaviour either. I say just be who you are, and work out what you really want in a female partner - are looks really that important, or are qualities of character more important? Once I escaped the typical young man trap of placing my 'physical ideal' at the top of the list of important characteristics in a partner, the world of women really opened up for me. In the end, I've found my attraction to women is far more about who they are than what they look like... I think that's called maturing. :)

son that is the unfortunate truth. you have to remember, most good looking broads are attention seeking whores before anything else. they LOVE to whine and cry (aka brag) to their female and guy friends (the nice guys) about their "asshole boyfriend". anyone in their right mind will tell the broad that she needs to dump her jerk BF and she knows that, but won't do it because she loves the attention and pity she gets from the relationship. not to mention, her asshole BF is more than likely waxing that ass the way she likes it. sick sick world we live in I know, but its true.

Yup, that is true.

Jacob1983
11-05-2009, 08:22 PM
When you go to college for 5 and a half years, and borrow 47,000 dollars in college loans and you've been working at a retail store for a year, you're honestly going to tell me that you wouldn't ever complain or bitch about it?
I will bitch about that job whenever the fuck I want. I'll stop bitching about it when I get a better job or when I die.

Udokafan05
11-05-2009, 10:14 PM
They're a lot like Reno.

Ginobilly
11-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Don't want to read all of this thread, but I'm probably the first nice guy to finish first. Although it does help that I'm extremely good looking, have really ripped abs, and have a big cock. Yep, I have my own chickens at home. My girl loves them. They lay some big eggs! There's my remedy to you.

weebo
11-05-2009, 10:38 PM
A bunch of loser dudes that hang out on the internet message board 24/7 giving advice/comments about women! Fucking hilarious.

Here's the low down:

As a guy, you like hot looking women, right?
Well, guess what? Women like hot looking men...nice or not.

So, my suggestion is get your fat ass in the gym, shave, get nice clothes, smell good, and get yourself a personality. Quit over analyzing this shit.

J.T.
11-05-2009, 10:42 PM
As a guy, you like hot looking women, right?
Well, guess what? Women like hot looking men...nice or not.

I dunno brah I bet if you had twelve cars and fifty million dollars in your bank account you could look like Peter Griffin and still pull Playmate of the Year ass.

weebo
11-05-2009, 10:43 PM
I dunno brah I bet if you had twelve cars and fifty million dollars in your bank account you could look like Peter Griffin and still pull Playmate of the Year ass.

We're talking average dudes here not fuckin bill gates.

Blanche Devereaux
11-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Honey I love a man that treats me nice at dinner and then turns into an animal in the sack.

Homeland Security
11-05-2009, 10:58 PM
When you go to college for 5 and a half years, and borrow 47,000 dollars in college loans and you've been working at a retail store for a year, you're honestly going to tell me that you wouldn't ever complain or bitch about it?
I will bitch about that job whenever the fuck I want. I'll stop bitching about it when I get a better job or when I die.
Well those things would never happen to me because I am not a failure at life.

Have you ever considered suicide?

whottt
11-06-2009, 12:31 AM
I think it's really just...being nice in and of itself isn't going to make the typical woman fall in love with you or make her want to sleep with you.

It's just not that simple...for men or women.

CuckingFunt
11-06-2009, 12:58 AM
It's retarded to discuss this topic as if all women want the same thing or as if all men can be broken down into the category of either nice or an asshole. Neither of these assumptions work in the real world.

J.T.
11-06-2009, 01:12 AM
I think it's really just...being nice in and of itself isn't going to make the typical woman fall in love with you or make her want to sleep with you.

It's just not that simple...for men or women.

you nail any of those san marcos girls who are young enough to be your daughter yet?

if not go for delta zeta sorority girls

let them get like two beers and a xanax in them and then you don't even have to try

Cant_Be_Faded
11-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Really if you want to get a girl you have to walk right up to her and Miggs her. She'll be clawing back for more.

CuckingFunt
11-06-2009, 01:35 AM
Really if you want to get a girl you have to walk right up to her and Miggs her. She'll be clawing back for more.

Not true, but nice Silence of the Lambs reference.

Trainwreck2100
11-06-2009, 01:36 AM
However, everything changed for me at about age 25 - suddenly women started to see me for who I was and I've had a series of great girlfriends since then. Nice guys can win in the end.

Is it fun having some assholes sloppy seconds?

Trainwreck2100
11-06-2009, 01:36 AM

atxrocker
11-06-2009, 01:37 AM
I have met people just tonight that impressed the hell out of me. To waive the white flag prematurely speakes volumes of character.

Trainwreck2100
11-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Attractive guys finish first.

they are in a tie with the rich ones

Jacob1983
11-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Homeland security, thanks for calling me a failure but you're not the first to call me a failure at life. And yes I have considered suicide but I'm not a quitter. There were many times while I was in college where I could have taken the easy pussy way out and quit but I didn't. I sucked it up and finished.

Women don't care about niceness. They care about security and money. They want men that are going to be able to support them and take care of them. Being nice doesn't mean shit if you can't take care of a woman financially.

florige
11-06-2009, 09:46 AM
I think if you were 5'6" 200 lbs. women would be more of a challenge.

5'6 200lbs is a fatass.

whottt
11-06-2009, 03:47 PM
you nail any of those san marcos girls who are young enough to be your daughter yet?

if not go for delta zeta sorority girls

let them get like two beers and a xanax in them and then you don't even have to try

Nah I'm pretty much hung up on the age thing and am tired of worrying about it. I'd rather be at ease than worrying about that kind of shit. However, the other day in one of my classes this cute curly haired stoner chick that's gone out of her way to be friendly towards me came up and and sat next to me during a movie and dude she put her feet up on the seat and swung her hips and pelvis my direction and aimed her crotch at me for the entire movie. I was like dayumn...I don't remember many girls doing that kind of shit the last time I was in college :lol. They definitely seem to be making them a little bit different now. :lmao

Findog
11-06-2009, 07:02 PM
DOK,

On one end of the spectrum are "nice guys." On the other end of the spectrum are assholes. In the middle of that spectrum are "good guys." When you get older, you will want to be a good guy, not a nice guy. And it's not simply true that "assholes" get women. Charming assholes get women, because they are responding to the confidence and charm that those guys possess. Asperger's Assholes don't get women.

Confidence and having a backbone are two things that women pretty much universally respond to. You don't have to be an asshole to have those qualities.

Findog
11-06-2009, 07:07 PM

This.

Höfner
11-06-2009, 07:11 PM
This.

It's called cocky comedy.

Laughter = approval, in fact, I've read as much as 90% of all laughter stems from approval of something or someone. The more you make a girl laugh, the more she subconsciously approves of everything you do, which makes you attractive

And being cocky should be something no man has to learn, its being overcocky and therfore, an asshole that ruins the angle for many.

Findog
11-06-2009, 07:21 PM
It's called cocky comedy.

Laughter = approval, in fact, I've read as much as 90% of all laughter stems from approval of something or someone. The more you make a girl laugh, the more she subconsciously approves of everything you do, which makes you attractive

And being cocky should be something no man has to learn, its being overcocky and therfore, an asshole that ruins the angle for many.

Yeah, "nice guy" is really another word for sensitive wussy boy. I used to be a sensitive wussy boy. I lost my virginity way after the age when most boys do.

If you put them on a pedestal, shower them with compliments and gifts and treat them like a queen, then they don't respect you and take no interest because you're not enough of a challenge. I also lost 40 lbs and started learning how to dress and groom myself like a man. Don't insult them, but bust their balls a little bit and tease them like you would a little sister. Show them that you're not that impressed and that it's their job to impress you. And yeah, having a good sense of humor with a cocky edge works. My girlfriend is a good solid 8, and she's the kind of girl that would've never noticed me ten years ago. She's a former TCU sorority girl and I would've been intimidated by her when I was in college.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-06-2009, 07:32 PM
I think the problem here is the OP is confusing "nice" with "timid". You can be nice and assertive and I guarantee you women will usually respond. On the other hand, if you're a chicken shit about the whole thing, and play it safe the whole way. Riding the "but I respect her too much to do that"wagon all the way to "40 year old virgin" territory is NOT being nice, its being a pussy.

Findog
11-06-2009, 07:35 PM
I think the problem here is the OP is confusing "nice" with "timid". You can be nice and assertive and I guarantee you women will usually respond. On the other hand, if you're a chicken shit about the whole thing, and play it safe the whole way. Riding the "but I respect her too much to do that"wagon all the way to "40 year old virgin" territory is NOT being nice, its being a pussy.

Yeah, once you adjust the semantics, it becomes a lot easy to figure out where these guys are going wrong.

"Sensitive, timid wusses finish last." Well, no shit.

z0sa
11-06-2009, 07:50 PM
The problem is that guys who don't pull ass tend to think hot chicks are smart and can guess their every move, or that they need something incredibly original and/or thought provoking to break the ice, the guy himself thinks he doesn't deserve her, etc

Approach her like she's a 2, treat her like she's a 2 if she's being a bitch, while being as physically attractive as you can be. You will get your share of hot bitches if you do this.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Don't get me wrong, there isn't a fool proof formula for anything when it comes to picking up women. At least, I don't think there is. Plus, I'm far from being an authority on the matter, but I've gotten laid enough times in my life to know that the whole "nice guys finish last" bullshit is not about nice guys, its about pussy's who don't want to admit it. I know, I was one of them. A long dry spell forces you to do some soul searching let me tell you, and that is exactly what I was being, a pussy, and pussies don't get pussy.

z0sa
11-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Don't get me wrong, there isn't a fool proof formula for anything when it comes to picking up women. At least, I don't think there is. Plus, I'm far from being an authority on the matter, but I've gotten laid enough times in my life to know that the whole "nice guys finish last" bullshit is not about nice guys, its about pussy's who don't want to admit it. I know, I was one of them. A long dry spell forces you to do some soul searching let me tell you, and that is exactly what I was being, a pussy, and pussies don't get pussy.

Agreed. If there's one thing I learned selling food door to door all day, its that everyone's hungry so you can't pass anyone up.

Hit up every bitch you find attractive and stop caring. Pussies don't get pussy is a very fucking good expression, dude.

mavs>spurs2
11-06-2009, 08:04 PM
The problem is that guys who don't pull ass tend to think hot chicks are smart and can guess their every move, or that they need something incredibly original and/or thought provoking to break the ice, the guy himself thinks he doesn't deserve her, etc

Approach her like she's a 2, treat her like she's a 2 if she's being a bitch, while being as physically attractive as you can be. You will get your share of hot bitches if you do this.

that's pretty much true. confidence and not being NEEDY are the keys. if you treat her like shes nothing special and you don't care, that shows her that you're a social person who's used to being around other hot women and you become more attractive in her eyes. in high school i was always the shy type, probably because i didn't want to look like a dumbass around my peers if i fucked up. but now that i'm in college, ive finally realized "so what?" if you fuck up? it's not high school, you don't ever have to see the chick ever again most of the time. you don't have to sit in class in a small school where everyone knows everyone for 8 hours a day with her and her friends. so just go for it, and once you realize this, and if you already had good social skills, then you become invincible

Duff McCartney
11-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Yes they do. They always finish last.

I had an experience where I was the nice guy to the tenth degree..and I got shit on because of it. I personally am a nice guy, but I've never bothered with women much anymore.

The advice in this thread is nauseating...it's always about games. That's pretty much what fucks up trying to get a girl for me..nothing but games, games everybody plays..don't show her you like her, don't give in to her too fast. All a bunch of bullshit.

I think relationships would be so much easier if people didn't like to play games so much.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Is it fun having some assholes sloppy seconds?

Yeah, because you only sleep with virgins... unless you got yourself a virgin and a young age and married her, and can be sure you've never been cuckolded, it's all "sloppy seconds" dickhead. :rolleyes

You totally missed my point, anyway, which is that nice guys generally do a lot better as they and the women around them mature. When people are young all most of them care about is looks, but when they get to their late 20s most people realise that actually looks mean very little and other qualities come to the fore.

As an addendum, I went to a party last night and had a 21yo girl eating out of my hand because now, as a 34yo, I can read body language and know how to behave around women. I walked away from this girl because I'm really not interested in random sex any more, but back when I was her age I would have given anything to know what I know now! :lol Sad, but true.

SA210
11-07-2009, 10:12 PM

I had an experience where I was the nice guy to the tenth degree..and I got shit on because of it. I personally am a nice guy, but I've never bothered with women much anymore.

The advice in this thread is nauseating...it's always about games. That's pretty much what fucks up trying to get a girl for me..nothing but games, games everybody plays..don't show her you like her, don't give in to her too fast. All a bunch of bullshit.

I think relationships would be so much easier if people didn't like to play games so much.

Great post. :tu

I do agree with most of what's been said, that they finish last and what you must do to get certain girl's attention, but I'm with You on the fact that it IS all games and that's just sad.

Wish it didn't have to be that way.

Trainwreck2100
11-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Yeah, because you only sleep with virgins... unless you got yourself a virgin and a young age and married her, and can be sure you've never been cuckolded, it's all "sloppy seconds" dickhead. :rolleyes

You totally missed my point, anyway, which is that nice guys generally do a lot better as they and the women around them mature. When people are young all most of them care about is looks, but when they get to their late 20s most people realise that actually looks mean very little and other qualities come to the fore.

As an addendum, I went to a party last night and had a 21yo girl eating out of my hand because now, as a 34yo, I can read body language and know how to behave around women. I walked away from this girl because I'm really not interested in random sex any more, but back when I was her age I would have given anything to know what I know now! :lol Sad, but true.

I'm not talkin bout sexually I'm talking about "in the head" At some point a bitch realizes she wants to settle down and stops dating assholes so she latches onto a stable guy. she's with a stable guy cause she is settling for him.

David Bowie
11-07-2009, 11:55 PM
^If you stopped calling all women bitches all the time maybe you'd finally get laid. :rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2009, 12:00 AM
^If you stopped calling all women bitches all the time maybe you'd finally get laid. :rolleyes

I'll never get laid cause i'm looking for a woman who isn't a bitch

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-08-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm not talkin bout sexually I'm talking about "in the head" At some point a bitch realizes she wants to settle down and stops dating assholes so she latches onto a stable guy. she's with a stable guy cause she is settling for him.

And that is full of shit, too. Her mindset has changed - that is, she has grown up and realised that she doesn't want to be with fuckwits who treat her like shit any more - but you call that "settling"? That's not settling. Settling for someone is when you decide to stay with them even though you are not particularly into them, and that is certainly not what I've described, which is that more mature people make better choices and thus nice guys (and girls) start to win later in life when it's less about bullshit like looks and being 'cool', and more about substance.

How old are you? When you post shit like this you sound like a naive 19 year old. Then again, you are the guy who has the shithead leg-swiping a woman as his sig, so you've obviously not had a great time relating to the opposite sex. Drop some of your baggage and you might have a chance.

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2009, 12:12 AM
And that is full of shit, too. Her mindset has changed - that is, she has grown up and realised that she doesn't want to be with fuckwits who treat her like shit any more - but you call that "settling"? That's not settling. Settling for someone is when you decide to stay with them even though you are not particularly into them, and that is certainly not what I've described, which is that more mature people make better choices and thus nice guys (and girls) start to win later in life when it's less about bullshit like looks and being 'cool', and more about substance.

As you get older teh bitches that wouldn't have touched you before are all up into you and it has nothing to do with who you are and everything to do with what you offer. They had their fun and now they want to settle down. Security, emotional stability, etc, they are attracted to those things long before they are attracted to you.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-08-2009, 12:29 AM
As you get older teh bitches that wouldn't have touched you before are all up into you and it has nothing to do with who you are and everything to do with what you offer. They had their fun and now they want to settle down. Security, emotional stability, etc, they are attracted to those things long before they are attracted to you.

I can see that applying to women who were beautiful when young and lose their looks as they grow older, but otherwise, nope. And those "bitches" you describe are exactly the kind of women I'd stay well away from. BTW, "emotional stability" is part of who you are and how hard you've worked to understand yourself, not an external variable like how much money you have in the bank

I can only talk from my experience, but in my case it had nothing to do with money or "security" as you call it (because I had none of that to offer - I am not motivated by money), and everything to do with who I am as a human being and falling in love. I know that because I was there.

You're extremely cynical and assume you are right about everything, but actually you have a lot to learn, as do we all.

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2009, 12:50 AM
I can see that applying to women who were beautiful when young and lose their looks as they grow older, but otherwise, nope. And those "bitches" you describe are exactly the kind of women I'd stay well away from. BTW, "emotional stability" is part of who you are and how hard you've worked to understand yourself, not an external variable like how much money you have in the bank

I can only talk from my experience, but in my case it had nothing to do with money or "security" as you call it (because I had none of that to offer - I am not motivated by money), and everything to do with who I am as a human being and falling in love. I know that because I was there.

You're extremely cynical and assume you are right about everything, but actually you have a lot to learn, as do we all.

Yes we all have alot to learn, especially you. Let me tell you something just cause you get older doesn't mean the game's over, it just means the rules have changed.

Do you believe a bitch that wouldn't touch you five years ago is all up on your shit, cause she matured? No its cause she's "tired of being hurt and the other guy she was with cheated on her blah blah blah" She sees a guy that won't do any of the thing those "other guys" did and that's what she's attracted to, not you.

TDMVPDPOY
11-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Do you believe a bitch that wouldn't touch you five years ago is all up on your shit, cause she matured? No its cause she's "tired of being hurt and the other guy she was with cheated on her blah blah blah" She sees a guy that won't do any of the thing those "other guys" did and that's what she's attracted to, not you.

yeh 5 yrs down the track do you see urself giving that person a chance after they cockblocked you in the first place now used and abused golddigging ho wants to be with you?

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2009, 01:34 AM
yeh 5 yrs down the track do you see urself giving that person a chance after they cockblocked you in the first place now used and abused golddigging ho wants to be with you?

Course not, but i'm not saying its someone you know. I'm saying they are all up on your shit now, but if they knew you five years ago they wouldn't touch you.

TDMVPDPOY
11-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Course not, but i'm not saying its someone you know. I'm saying they are all up on your shit now, but if they knew you five years ago they wouldn't touch you.

ive seen that shit happen, lets just say its karma biatch for cockblocking when you think you can do better than the current person can provide in a relationship.

TheThinkingMan
11-08-2009, 07:48 AM
I think Trainwreck needs to be honest with himself.

http://attuworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/no-girlfriend.jpg

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Yes we all have alot to learn, especially you. Let me tell you something just cause you get older doesn't mean the game's over, it just means the rules have changed.

Well, for one thing we're talking more like 10-15 years ago, and why do you keep referring to the same woman coming back? I doubt the women who rejected me 15 years ago would be interested in me today either, the difference is I wouldn't be interested in them - they were the wrong type for me, I just didn't get that at the time. Sadly, I was caught up in the Superficial Beauty Myth until I was about 24.

I know the reasons women weren't attracted to me when I was young - I was too serious, too intense, too moody, not a young woman's cup of tea. I'm pretty sure the reason that changed is both me becoming older, wiser and more mellow, and them realising that partying isn't everything in life and changing their preferences towards more mature men, a neat symbiosis.

Also, you presuppose that the girls who fell for me (and who I fell for) could instantly see that I am different from those other men who treated them poorly, which of course they couldn't - they found that out over time as they came to know who I am. These relationships didn't just happen because of a bunch of tickboxes on some woman's list. Once again, I know that for certain because I was there.

Your attitude to this makes me think you've been with some pretty bitter, manipulative women. Thankfully, I haven't. I end up with the ones I connect with on an intellectual, spiritual and sexual level, and each of the relationships I've been in has been overwhelmingly positive for both parties. I'm one of the rare guys who is still friends with my long-term exs, even though I broke up with all three.

ToughActinTinactin
11-08-2009, 08:48 AM
It is a myth.

Homeland Security
11-08-2009, 09:36 AM

Great post. :tu

I do agree with most of what's been said, that they finish last and what you must do to get certain girl's attention, but I'm with You on the fact that it IS all games and that's just sad.

Wish it didn't have to be that way.

:lmao Outstanding.

SA210
11-08-2009, 01:11 PM
I'll never get laid cause i'm looking for a woman who isn't a bitch

:lol

SA210
11-08-2009, 01:13 PM
:lmao Outstanding.

What's funny about what I said? I agree with everything y'all are saying. Just saying that it sucks that it has to be that way.

:lol Forum pussy? Nah, I get my share of tail :toast

JoeChalupa
11-08-2009, 04:21 PM
I used to think that way.....until I met my wife.

TDMVPDPOY
11-08-2009, 08:11 PM
is there also a known relationship between domestic voilence and girls who are attracted to alpha guys who treat them like shit to get them in the first place, compared to nice guys who wouldnt lay a finger on them untill the bed scene?