PDA

View Full Version : It was a pass wasn't it?

AussieFanKurt
11-05-2009, 06:56 AM
The Nelson to Howard off the backboard. Seemed like a pass to me, anyone think otherwise?

boston.balla
11-05-2009, 01:54 PM
it was a pass surely
56dPbYDN7Ts

look at 4:38 and look at 4:41 how the hand turns from a layup throw to an alley oop.

Btw: the magic outgunned pheonix with ease :wow , when their d will catch up and with lewis and vince playing.. ouch! serious :lobt: contender.

Culburn369
11-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Poor Media:::Only one of the 3 out East can come thru. lol!!!

boston.balla
11-05-2009, 02:11 PM
i think boston and orlando are better than the lakers ... the cavs are a question mark and more of a no, but you never know with lebron. Also, both us and orlando match up very well against la... that should leave people wondering. I'm not talking about a one-night affair. I'm talking about a 7 game series.

Btw: I think that the magic are the only team that can outgun the lakers. If orlando is in a nice rythm from downtown... damn.

Culburn369
11-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Boston, yes.

Orlando, possibly, if they don't shit themselves.

duhoh
11-05-2009, 03:31 PM
cleveland? they're a joke. if the LA or SA plays them in the finals, i wouldn't watch a single game. lebroom needs a coach that can design a presentable offense, which is something mike brown doesn't know how to do.

nkdlunch
11-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Orlando no way in hell better than celtics or lakers or spurs

Culburn369
11-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Orlando no way in hell better than celtics or lakers or spurs

They're better than the Spurs. They think they're better than the Celtics. They ain't convinced they're better than the Lakers, Van Gundy beseeching them to the contrary withstanding.

boston.balla
11-05-2009, 04:12 PM
cleveland? they're a joke. if the LA or SA plays them in the finals, i wouldn't watch a single game. lebroom needs a coach that can design a presentable offense, which is something mike brown doesn't know how to do.

joke or not a lebron led team is dangerous and we know it best from 08 ec semis. And i like his new jumper, he hasn't yet settled with it but it's good to see it look decent. Also the baby hook is an interesting addition. The fact that the cavs had a bad matchup doesn't mean their utter rubbish... they need to gel and then we'll walk... for now i think it's best to label them as an unknown.

boston.balla
11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
They're better than the Spurs. They think they're better than the Celtics. They ain't convinced they're better than the Lakers, Van Gundy beseeching them to the contrary withstanding.

I think many are neglecting a frontline of d12 gortat bass lewis and anderson.. that's a serious frontline. And then come to think of it nelson is a matchup nightmare for la and we all know how vince plays kobe(especially when motivated). Plus dwight's a year older...

Convinced or not if they play physical ball (and they can outmuscle the lakers) it's going to be tough for la. I like it that d12 picks up the techs and offensive fouls now.. those are great experience for when such stuff will matter... say when that experince will make him understand that pau cannot guard him if he positions himself correctly.

As for us, we'll be fine, we're a little older than we should be but we are still up there. In a series just turn the d up and you have the first chance. Basic spurs/detroit/boston/bulls tactics. Worked for ages, none can say otherwise.

boston.balla
11-05-2009, 04:18 PM
You mean the two teams that we pissed on last year?

That minuscule average difference in the finals was really outstanding! :downspin:
be realistic.

Culburn369
11-05-2009, 04:27 PM
I think many are neglecting a frontline of d12 gortat bass lewis and anderson.. that's a serious frontline. And then come to think of it nelson is a matchup nightmare for la and we all know how vince plays kobe(especially when motivated). Plus dwight's a year older...

Convinced or not if they play physical ball (and they can outmuscle the lakers) it's going to be tough for la. I like it that d12 picks up the techs and offensive fouls now.. those are great experience for when such stuff will matter... say when that experince will make him understand that pau cannot guard him if he positions himself correctly.

As for us, we'll be fine, we're a little older than we should be but we are still up there. In a series just turn the d up and you have the first chance. Basic spurs/detroit/boston/bulls tactics. Worked for ages, none can say otherwise.

But, Bass, Gortat and Anderson will drift away as that series would carry forward. It's easy in November to picture oneself in the 4th quarters of Finals games Vs. the Lakers. Nelson? That's the talk/him being the savior. I got to see it first. It's never been done. Bynum nullified Howard. I don't see that changing.

Carter is an upgrade, no doubt.

boston.balla
11-05-2009, 04:36 PM
But, Bass, Gortat and Anderson will drift away as that series would carry forward. It's easy in November to picture oneself in the 4th quarters of Finals games Vs. the Lakers. Nelson? That's the talk/him being the savior. I got to see it first. It's never been done. Bynum nullified Howard. I don't see that changing.

Carter is an upgrade, no doubt.

Bynum's averages in the playoffs (decrese them for the finals 'cause he played less.. can't find a link for the finals stats, but they're worse then those)
6.3 ppg 3.7 rpg 0.3 apg 0.3 spg 0.8 blk 0.83to 3.30fouls in 17 mins.

Say what? Dwight stopped himself by having no post moves.

Let's not get carried away with bynum.