PDA

View Full Version : Assignment Day Thread. Roll Call.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Last weeks assignment thread started off kinda slow. It was met with some opposition and a few here volunteered their time but chose to deliver nothing. Those who did participate hit it out of the park.

Ash's thread brought a few good pages of debate. Overall it was excellent work.

Katy's thread had it all. Good information, great debates, lesbian encounters and a few guys admitted they had homosexual tendencies. A total success.

We've sufficiently proven the value of assignment day. I have some great topics lined up for today. So lets get started.

I'm looking for 3 posters possibly 4 to step up. All the topics today are neutral and non-personal to a certain extent. Nothing overly engrossing and none of the assignments would require a poster to spend an exorbitant amount of time formulating a thread.

Post in here if you want your assignment. If you do request an assignment do us all a favor and only do so if you truly intend to start the thread.

mouse
11-05-2009, 10:41 AM
This sounds like fun! unfortunately I saw a huge roach run inside my tower last week and after I sprayed it with a good shot of raid my motherboard started smoking.

I just now got back online thanks to Bigzax.

(posted in the TRoll forum)

Anyone here still use windows 98?

Thanks to bigzax I have a new PC but I am still trying to get used to this 1998 technology anyone here still use windows 98? I don't see where I can plug in my Wifi, and why is there a phone jack on the back of the PC?

I know I should have posted sooner since Bigzax was nice enough to leave off a few PCs at my place last night, but they take a few hours to boot up.

I guess back in the 90s no one was in a hurry like today. well since I am going to have to use dial up let me make some topics today so by Friday they can be posted. :tu

http://www.goodwillnne.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/computer.jpg

http://www.guidebookgallery.org/pics/gui/startupshutdown/splash/win98-2-1.png

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 11:17 AM
I'd also like to point out that a couple of my ideas were hopeful of Angel Luv and CF participating. Anyone can jump in and those ideas are applicable to just about everyone but those two posters particularly sparked some ideas.

For whatever its worth.

angel_luv
11-05-2009, 11:19 AM
I am willing to let you assign me a topic but I am not promising to accept it.

timvp
11-05-2009, 11:21 AM
In.

oh crap
11-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Your assignment would be beneath me.

I. Hustle
11-05-2009, 11:32 AM
I would like to play the part of lil' Mo since his stuff got stale.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I am willing to let you assign me a topic but I am not promising to accept it.Fair enough. Let me know if you accept this.

A hypothetical situation. For purpose of your thread you'll have to accept this hypothetical situation as fact.

Tomorrow God reveals himself to all of us. He is essentially what we expected. He is in fact the creator of everything we know. He offers to help realign our planet with peace and harmony. He'll serve as a mentor and mediator to all the worlds countries. He is all that is good and positive. He's the epitome of perfection and tranquility. His presence is designed to bring us all together as one whole world.

Over the next two or so weeks he also reveals that even though he created this world and all the worlds around us he can't or won't or hasn't ever decided the fate of any one man, women, child or animal. He's given us the power to ultimately choose our own paths free of his powers of control. He still commands our worship as our God. He arrived to help us right our wrongs but that will not nor ever consist of genocide. It will never consist of him control anything mortal as a pawn. He created it but will never control it. Only preach to it.

Along with this he's also revealed that as our creator he didn't create any form of salvation or afterlife. Just out state of being. We are in turn randomly reincarnated as another child. Completely free and separate of our past lives. Who we are has no effect on who we become next. Its just a cycle of life.

How does this change things? Does it change things for those who devote their entire lives to his worship? With no afterlife and no heaven or hell so to speak after our death....do the most devout or for that matter anyone still worship our creator for what he really. The birth of everything we know.

mrsmaalox
11-05-2009, 11:38 AM
I would like to play the part of lil' Mo since his stuff got stale.

You, sir, are no lil' Mo!

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 11:40 AM
In.The death of print. Obviously print material is on the downfall. Magazine's, newspapers and books are being replaced by computer aided readers and the internet. However some print still does well. Will print in fact die off? Will at some point it cease to exist in our lifetime? Will it take generations to fade away or is print here to stay regardless of the advancements in technology.

angel_luv
11-05-2009, 11:42 AM
You know I am not going to do that assignment, Back to Basics. I would never say anything about God that I don't believe to be true. Especially on the internets.
People could easily quote me out of context in future threads and I would have no way of preventing that.

Try again, if you like. But a big fat No to this one. I may not be cut out for these type of threads.

mrsmaalox
11-05-2009, 11:48 AM
I may not be cut out for these type of threads.Well sure! I come here to be entertained not the other way around. Any entertainment I provide is strictly off the cuff.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 11:48 AM
You know I am not going to do that assignment, Back to Basics. I would never say anything about God that I don't believe to be true. Especially on the internets.
People could easily quote me out of context in future threads and I would have no way of preventing that.

Try again, if you like. But a big fat No to this one. I may not be cut out for these type of threads.
Well its a hypothetical situation on how you think others would react. Its fiction obviously and not founded in truth one way or the other. All I wanted you to do was think independently on a "what if". Something that could happen. With no proof of afterlife its pertinent.

I don't think it could or should be something that would be a misinterpretation of you current views. You could even take a third person approach and completely detach yourself from it.

You could pen it as fiction or creative writing.

Regardless I understand. There would have been nobody better than you to write it though.

stretch
11-05-2009, 11:56 AM
i wanna do one but i dont know if i would have the time to do some of these topics you got others doing

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 11:59 AM
i wanna do one but i dont know if i would have the time to do some of these topics you got others doingYou're welcome to take the Angel Luv idea? Would require only thought and creativity, no research.

Trainwreck2100
11-05-2009, 12:01 PM
It would appear Back2 basic is letting his hatred of religion bias his assignment topic for Angel Luv, it would appear that he's giving her a topic just so he could debunk her beliefs with it.

angel_luv
11-05-2009, 12:02 PM
It would appear Back2 basic is letting his hatred of religion bias his assignment topic for Angel Luv, it would appear that he's giving her a topic just so he could debunk her beliefs with it.

I don't view it as that at all. He picks topics that are out of the box for the poster and he definitely hit the bullseye with his assignment to me.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 12:03 PM
It would appear Back2 basic is letting his hatred of religion bias his assignment topic for Angel Luv, it would appear that he's giving her a topic just so he could debunk her beliefs with it.That's not accurate at all. If I was attempting to do that I would have suggested a world where God isn't the sole creator. I'm essentially asking her how she truly feels about her peers. The human race around us all. I'm removing the variable of control within the context of all that is good and right.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 12:04 PM
I don't view it as that at all. He picks topics that are out of the box for the poster and he definitely hit the bullseye with his assignment to me.I have another for you if you'd like to see.

Trainwreck2100
11-05-2009, 12:05 PM
That's not accurate at all. If I was attempting to do that I would have suggested a world where God isn't the sole creator. I'm essentially asking her how she truly feels about her peers. The human race around us all. I'm removing the variable of control within the context of all that is good and right.

:toast

angel_luv
I have another for you if you'd like to see.

Sure.

clambake

thats a pretty big leap since the girl is praying for rapture.

Trainwreck2100
11-05-2009, 12:07 PM
thats a pretty big leap since the girl is praying for rapture.

He's saying "God came but he's not the God you believe"

discuss

which is something she won't acknowledge,

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 12:09 PM
:toastI see what you're saying. I was looking for her perspective on our races ability to cope with having true undefined free will. I did not remove God from the equation. I didn't change the scope of what he is and what he represents. Just adjusted a single variable. To make it interesting.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 12:10 PM
He's saying "God came but he's not the God you believe" in to her.
No god is everything that is right and good. He brings peace and still wants your worship. He's attempting to grow his seeds just like we do as parents.

He's still the creator. He's still the voice of peace and reason.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Sure.Okay I hope you like this one.

The Modern Woman.

Define her. What is she really about? Independence? Can devotion to her man/women still be pertinent to a modern day women? Can she still be domestic and rule the board room with the big boys while holding down the house for her family and children?

Or has society moved in the wrong direction completely by accepting the ever increasing role a women plays in the shaping of the world around us via the workforce and the Government? Divorce is up, crime is up, education is down and we're in a world where instability in the home is the norm rather than the exception. Is this a result of women redefining who and what they are?

Be fair from both angles. Then wrap it up with your opinion.

angel_luv
11-05-2009, 12:12 PM
You got it chief! :)

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 12:13 PM
In.

The death of print. Obviously print material is on the downfall. Magazine's, newspapers and books are being replaced by computer aided readers and the internet. However some print still does well. Will print in fact die off? Will at some point it cease to exist in our lifetime? Will it take generations to fade away or is print here to stay regardless of the advancements in technology.

Are you in?

clambake
11-05-2009, 12:15 PM
"modern woman" would have accepted the challenge of her most intimate subject.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 12:16 PM
We have confirmed

Angel Luv - The Modern Woman

Does anyone want the original Angel Luv idea? I think its a good one.

timvp
11-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Are you in?

Like Flynn.

I. Hustle
11-05-2009, 12:21 PM
timvp is such an attention whore. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Like Flynn.

As opposed to Rubio.

Sancha
11-05-2009, 12:36 PM
How come you never ask if I want an assignment and shit?

lil'mo
11-05-2009, 12:37 PM
I understand this thread is in need of some shit talking?

stretch
11-05-2009, 12:39 PM
done

stretch
11-05-2009, 12:39 PM
great

mo is back

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 01:01 PM
How come you never ask if I want an assignment and shit?Give us a thread describing the first time you were ever with a married man. Why did you do it? Did you decide at a young age that you liked married men? Have you ever considered settling down with one specific man?

lil'mo
11-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Fair enough. Let me know if you accept this.

A hypothetical situation. For purpose of your thread you'll have to accept this hypothetical situation as fact.

Tomorrow God reveals himself to all of us. He is essentially what we expected. He is in fact the creator of everything we know. He offers to help realign our planet with peace and harmony. He'll serve as a mentor and mediator to all the worlds countries. He is all that is good and positive. He's the epitome of perfection and tranquility. His presence is designed to bring us all together as one whole world.

Over the next two or so weeks he also reveals that even though he created this world and all the worlds around us he can't or won't or hasn't ever decided the fate of any one man, women, child or animal. He's given us the power to ultimately choose our own paths free of his powers of control. He still commands our worship as our God. He arrived to help us right our wrongs but that will not nor ever consist of genocide. It will never consist of him control anything mortal as a pawn. He created it but will never control it. Only preach to it.

Along with this he's also revealed that as our creator he didn't create any form of salvation or afterlife. Just out state of being. We are in turn randomly reincarnated as another child. Completely free and separate of our past lives. Who we are has no effect on who we become next. Its just a cycle of life.

How does this change things? Does it change things for those who devote their entire lives to his worship? With no afterlife and no heaven or hell so to speak after our death....do the most devout or for that matter anyone still worship our creator for what he really. The birth of everything we know.

Okay I hope you like this one.

The Modern Woman.

Define her. What is she really about? Independence? Can devotion to her man/women still be pertinent to a modern day women? Can she still be domestic and rule the board room with the big boys while holding down the house for her family and children?

Or has society moved in the wrong direction completely by accepting the ever increasing role a women plays in the shaping of the world around us via the workforce and the Government? Divorce is up, crime is up, education is down and we're in a world where instability in the home is the norm rather than the exception. Is this a result of women redefining who and what they are?

Be fair from both angles. Then wrap it up with your opinion.

The death of print. Obviously print material is on the downfall. Magazine's, newspapers and books are being replaced by computer aided readers and the internet. However some print still does well. Will print in fact die off? Will at some point it cease to exist in our lifetime? Will it take generations to fade away or is print here to stay regardless of the advancements in technology.

:lmao You are the biggest fuckin moron I have ever not met! :rollin

Are these topics supposed to be interesting? Raise lively debate? :sleep

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 01:15 PM
:lmao You are the biggest fuckin moron I have ever not met! :rollin

Are these topics supposed to be interesting? Raise lively debate? :sleepYou want to offer up a topic? Or do you prefer to just stand on the outside hurling insults all by your lonesome.

Homeland Security
11-05-2009, 01:24 PM
I'll take a topic.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I'll take a topic.Alright. I'd like to revisit the original Angel Luv topic. I think Stretch had a very unique outlook on it and Blake slams are always good but I'd like to see a more serious approach on it.

You game?

lil'mo
11-05-2009, 02:46 PM
You want to offer up a topic? Or do you prefer to just stand on the outside hurling insults all by your lonesome.
How about the topic of marrying a woman with illegitimate children. Is it something a normal person would do? Is it something that is only done in situations where the man is desperate for companionship, can't get other women to date him, and his only alternatives are morbidly obese women and former prostitutes? How does this affect the way the man is viewed by others? Is he looked down upon? Do we feel pity for his misfortune? Most would say they do not respect a man who does not respect himself.

Lastly, what caused his inability to attract a decent woman in the first place? Is it because his looks are unappealing? Is it his inability to supress his anti-social behavior in public? Are his insecurities so great that he never allowed himself a fair shake at a respectable, though still ugly, woman?

lebomb
11-05-2009, 02:55 PM
How about the topic of marrying a woman with illegitimate children. Is it something a normal person would do? Is it something that is only done in situations where the man is desperate for companionship, can't get other women to date him, and his only alternatives are morbidly obese women and former prostitutes? How does this affect the way the man is viewed by others? Is he looked down upon? Do we feel pity for his misfortune? Most would say they do not respect a man who does not respect himself.

Lastly, what caused his inability to attract a decent woman in the first place? Is it because his looks are unappealing? Is it his inability to supress his anti-social behavior in public? Are his insecurities so great that he never allowed himself a fair shake at a respectable, though still ugly, woman?

Awwwww damn!!!! :corn:

This thread maybe become pure awesomeness!!!!

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 03:16 PM

Lastly, what caused his inability to attract a decent woman in the first place? Is it because his looks are unappealing? Is it his inability to supress his anti-social behavior in public? Are his insecurities so great that he never allowed himself a fair shake at a respectable, though still ugly, woman?Sounds pretty good. You want that topic or should we see if someone else does?

lil'mo
11-05-2009, 03:28 PM
How about you give it a go. This is like the only subject you have actual knowledge on.

koriwhat
11-05-2009, 03:55 PM
give me a subject someone.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 03:57 PM
How about you give it a go. This is like the only subject you have actual knowledge on.
I tell you what. If you can hold back from being a complete cocksucking dick for the next week. I'll take this assignment for next weeks assignment and run with it. Full blown disclosure on who and what I am. The real relationship I have with my wife and the kids. How I got there and how we ended up where we are today.

You get your story and all its glory and we get a week of peace from you.

I guarantee I'll deliver a thought provoking thread. I'll take the challenge seriously.

Deal?

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 03:58 PM
give me a subject someone.Are you going to be on for awhile? I have a subject for you but it might be a minute before I can post it up for you.

I. Hustle
11-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Deal

I. Hustle
Oh wait. I'm not signed in as lil' Mo

z0sa
Just when I thought the lameness couldn't get worse

koriwhat
11-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Are you going to be on for awhile? I have a subject for you but it might be a minute before I can post it up for you.

better not be about my psycho ex or IdontHustle's true love.

Steve Perry
11-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I tell you what. If you can hold back from being a complete cocksucking dick for the next week.

Are you serious just when the forum was worth reading?

lil'mo
11-05-2009, 04:31 PM
I tell you what. If you can hold back from being a complete cocksucking dick for the next week. I'll take this assignment for next weeks assignment and run with it. Full blown disclosure on who and what I am. The real relationship I have with my wife and the kids. How I got there and how we ended up where we are today.

You get your story and all its glory and we get a week of peace from you.

I guarantee I'll deliver a thought provoking thread. I'll take the challenge seriously.

Deal?

I'd say ok if I gave a shit about your life story.

Say I were to take up your offer, though. Would I have to stop being a complete cocksucking dick to everyone for a whole week?

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 04:33 PM
I'd say ok if I gave a shit about your life story.

Say I were to take up your offer, though. Would I have to stop being a complete cocksucking dick to everyone for a whole week?Yeah you'd almost have to either be productive or stop posting. Tough call huh. You can keep the Darlene troll active if you want.

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 04:34 PM
better not be about my psycho ex or IdontHustle's true love.I think you got your hands full friend. We'll look to next week.

lil'mo
11-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah you'd almost have to either be productive or stop posting. Tough call huh.

No deal.

koriwhat
11-05-2009, 04:48 PM
I think you got your hands full friend. We'll look to next week.

ah... wtf?!

BacktoBasics
11-05-2009, 04:51 PM
No deal.No problem I wasn't really looking forward to it.

ah... wtf?!Don't cry pal. I'll have a chance for you to shine next week. I had a few ideas but to be honest I didn't think they would really fit your posting style. It would have been a waste of your time.

lil'mo
11-05-2009, 04:57 PM
No problem I wasn't really looking forward to it.

We've all got a pretty good idea of how your lowly existence came to be, anyways.

koriwhat
11-05-2009, 05:03 PM
No problem I wasn't really looking forward to it.

Don't cry pal. I'll have a chance for you to shine next week. I had a few ideas but to be honest I didn't think they would really fit your posting style. It would have been a waste of your time.

better be a good subject then! let me know when you come up with it.

SpursWoman
11-05-2009, 07:04 PM

Wow ... maybe if User still posted here he could take that one. Crazy.

Cry Havoc
11-05-2009, 07:10 PM
I'll do it. Gimme one.

CuckingFunt
11-05-2009, 11:07 PM
I'd also like to point out that a couple of my ideas were hopeful of Angel Luv and CF participating. Anyone can jump in and those ideas are applicable to just about everyone but those two posters particularly sparked some ideas.

For whatever its worth.

Show me your topic and I'll decide whether or not to participate. I need that before I can know if it's worth the homework distraction.

angel_luv
11-06-2009, 12:26 PM
It would be interesting if sometimes two different people were given the SAME topic, especially if the posters especially varied in regards to personality.

CuckingFunt
11-06-2009, 01:05 PM
I still want to know the ideas B2B's got in mind for me.

BacktoBasics
11-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I still want to know the ideas B2B's got in mind for me.Originally I had Modern Woman slated for you. Since Angel didn't want to handle the god one I gave it to her.

There's always next week.

I'll formulate a good one for you CF. I don't want to waste your talents on a reduex.