PDA

View Full Version : Marlin Jackson tears ACL in practice, out for the season

Shank
11-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Coming out here shortly.

Shitty. Aren't they down another CB, as well?

LOL texans
11-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Colts lose starting cornerback Jackson for season

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 5, 2009 5:48 PM ET
The Tony Dungy era Colts usually had one of the best statistical pass defenses in the league.

That trend has kept up under Jim Caldwell this year, but the Colts secondary will be tested after losing cornerback Marlin Jackson for the season (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4627046), according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Jackson tore his ACL at practice Wednesday, which makes somehow makes the injury seem even more devastating. The 2005 first-round pick used to be a starter for the team, but his role was reduced this season to nickle back as he struggled to recover from two surgeries to repair a torn ACL last year.

The Colts are first in the league in yards-per-attempt allowed, and should still be in good shape. They are used to replacing cornerbacks.

LOL texans
11-05-2009, 07:22 PM
This sucks after losing Hagler...

J.T.
11-05-2009, 09:47 PM
This sucks after losing Hagler...

Phillip Wheeler is pretty sick brah. Losing Hagler ain't no thang.

We really have no chance against the Patriots now though without Marlin "Brady Killer" Jackson.

J.T.
11-05-2009, 10:03 PM
On the real, the Colts can lose any defensive players other than Mathis and Freeney and be perfectly fine. Melvin Bullitt should start over Sanders until Bob is back to 100%.

They should have got Jason David before the Lions took him. Only reason he sucked in New Orleans is because they tried to make him play man when he's a cover 2 corner.

LOL texans
11-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Phillip Wheeler is pretty sick brah. Losing Hagler ain't no thang.

We really have no chance against the Patriots now though without Marlin "Brady Killer" Jackson.

We got Bob...I remember him ending a "supposed" Brady comeback back in 07....man that was a sweet game!

J.T.
11-05-2009, 10:13 PM
We got Bob...I remember him ending a "supposed" Brady comeback back in 07....man that was a sweet game!

That was 06 brah. Nobody beat the Patriots in 07 except Eli.

Greg Oden
11-05-2009, 10:20 PM
That was 06 brah.

Det's when the marvelous one spiked the ball in that faggot's face and was like chode bloaded I said.

LOL texans
11-05-2009, 11:29 PM
That was 06 brah. Nobody beat the Patriots in 07 except Eli.

It was the AFC championship game in January 07, of the 2006-2007 season. Same thing really...so really we were the only team to beat them in 07, :lol

J.T.
11-06-2009, 12:02 AM
It was the AFC championship game in January 07, of the 2006-2007 season. Same thing really...so really we were the only team to beat them in 07, :lol

I have that game burned as a two part DVD set. I'm gonna copy it and give it to Bill Simmons when he does his book signing in Austin.

FlavoredIcecream
11-06-2009, 06:20 AM
He got what he deserved. Fucking faggot.

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 08:53 AM
So is this an excuse thread when Andre has a career day in a Texans victory this sunday?

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 11:12 AM
So is this an excuse thread when Andre has a career day in a Texans victory this sunday?

No, excuses are for texan fans..

Texan fan after Sunday........."Wah, wah, wah, we didn't have Owen Daniels, thats why we lost, wah..."

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 11:24 AM

Texan fan after Sunday........."Wah, wah, wah, we didn't have Owen Daniels, thats why we lost, wah..."

If we lose thats why for sure

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 11:27 AM
If we lose thats why for sure

lol excuses

lol texans

Dr. Gonzo
11-06-2009, 11:27 AM

Even with Daniels I didn't think they would win. The Colts are the bee's knees. Without question I think they are the best in the league, with the Saints a close second. I'll just be happy if they go out there and compete.

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 11:30 AM
I have that game burned as a two part DVD set. I'm gonna copy it and give it to Bill Simmons when he does his book signing in Austin.

Better yet, you should just get him to autograph it....."I was wrong...signed Bill Simmons"

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Even with Daniels I didn't think they would win. The Colts are the bee's knees. Without question I think they are the best in the league, with the Saints a close second. I'll just be happy if they go out there and compete.

reverse jinx......i like it........Let me try

THE colts are going to win by 30 and Manning will have a career day hooking up with Wayne and Collie propelling my fantasy teams to victory.

dirk4mvp
11-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Matt Ironman Schaub will be throwing for 6 td's against the vaunted Colts secondary. Andre Johnson catches 4 of them. Super Mario sacks Manning 5 times, and that douche Texans CB holds Wayne to under 50 yards.

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Matt Ironman Schaub will be throwing for 6 td's against the vaunted Colts secondary. Andre Johnson catches 4 of them. Super Mario sacks Manning 5 times, and that douche Texans CB holds Wayne to under 50 yards.

Fuck you

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 06:38 PM

We dont need any stinkin reverse psychology........honestly,
I think we beat the shit out of them and make them eat it.

lol atrain

J.T.
11-06-2009, 06:41 PM

ATRAIN couldn't make that happen in Madden even if he was promised a night with maalox for pulling it off.