PDA

View Full Version : Timmy looks old and slow!!!!!!!!!

Silver&Black Warrior
11-06-2009, 12:36 AM
I have never been one to make judgements early in the season, but it just looks really bad right now for Timmy. The last couple of possessions he has picked it up, but where was this at the beginning of the game???!!! I am really trying hard to remember that his training regimen was very different this summer and he is at least a month behind as a result. I guess I am just unaccustomed to seeing this combined with the raised expectations for this year. I am really worried about our defensive potential inside the paint. I'm gonna try and be paitient, but I sure hate what I'm seeing.

mexicanjunior
11-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Timmy and TP are the only ones doing anything in this game...

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Duncan has looked good defensively IMO, and this is the first game he's been bad offensively..it has little to do with his quickness or anything IMO, he's making really predictive moves that are stopping his offensive game..

When he did something other than just put his head down and drive in the middle, he's done something good on pretty much every play..

He's been good defensively in every game so far, he just has no support at all inside..

Silver&Black Warrior
11-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Timmy and TP are the only ones doing anything in this game...

They are the only ones doing anything as of right now, but Timmy didn't pick it up until half way throught the 3rd quarter.

redzero
11-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Is it too late for the Spurs to trade Timmy for KG?

ducks
11-06-2009, 12:41 AM
problem is boozer hot two jump balls early against duncan
and he has no confidence tonight against boozer

itzsoweezee
11-06-2009, 12:41 AM
ratliff or mahinmi should be getting some playing time. the jazz players are killing us in the paint.

ulosturedge
11-06-2009, 12:42 AM
No defensive presence is all I know. They aren't keeping up with any of the plays Utah is using on them.

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2009, 12:43 AM
BTW, are we going to have this thread every time Duncan doesn't dominate?..

we had this thread after game 1, and Timmy followed it up by dominating the Bulls..let's not get too repetitive here..

Hooks
11-06-2009, 12:55 AM
problem is boozer hot two jump balls early against duncan
and he has no confidence tonight against boozer

Holy shit that's something only a retarded person could think of...

ducks
11-06-2009, 01:00 AM
so you do not think duncan o is not sucking tonight

Man In Black
11-06-2009, 01:00 AM
I have never been one to make judgements early in the season, but it just looks really bad right now for Timmy
Again...early in the season. It's game 4.

anonoftheinternets
11-06-2009, 01:05 AM
omg rj .. cmon even i can make htat

anonoftheinternets
11-06-2009, 01:05 AM
sorry wrong thread .. thought i was in the game thread :-)

spurtech09
11-06-2009, 01:26 AM
thats because he is old moron

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2009, 01:26 AM
if only Duncan had a Kendrick Perkins next to him..

manu_maniac
11-06-2009, 01:33 AM
We need Splitter. Damn him and his fat stacks of euros!

slick'81
11-06-2009, 01:35 AM
timmys not getting any younger i think we all understand that

Dingle Barry
11-06-2009, 02:34 AM
Duncan has looked good defensively IMO:nope

Galileo
11-06-2009, 02:52 AM
Duncan has looked good defensively IMO, and this is the first game he's been bad offensively..it has little to do with his quickness or anything IMO, he's making really predictive moves that are stopping his offensive game..

When he did something other than just put his head down and drive in the middle, he's done something good on pretty much every play..

He's been good defensively in every game so far, he just has no support at all inside..

He did not attempt a bank shot all night.

Newton
11-06-2009, 04:06 AM
so you do not think duncan o is not sucking tonight

Do you type through a cheese cloth? Is there no thought you can't destroy with your shit cadence and mangled process. I'm not kidding, are you actually motherfucking retarded?

SenorSpur
11-06-2009, 04:07 AM
What's the excuse for the rest of the team? Everyone looked old and slow - even the young guys.

raspsa
11-06-2009, 06:07 AM
What's the excuse for the rest of the team? Everyone looked old and slow - even the young guys.

I didn't watch the game.. they couldn't have been tired coming off a 4-day break... I don't think pop tortured them in practice.. could it be what you perceived to be as old and slow is actually hesitation in execution caused by tentativeness and unfamiliarity? You can practice plays to perfection but when gametime comes, sometimes you can just throw everything out the qinow and nothing works.

wildbill2u
11-06-2009, 09:45 AM
I have never been one to make judgements early in the season, but it just looks really bad right now for Timmy. The last couple of possessions he has picked it up, but where was this at the beginning of the game???!!! I am really trying hard to remember that his training regimen was very different this summer and he is at least a month behind as a result. I guess I am just unaccustomed to seeing this combined with the raised expectations for this year. I am really worried about our defensive potential inside the paint. I'm gonna try and be paitient, but I sure hate what I'm seeing.

As the leader of the team Timmy is just trying to make McDyce, Ratliff, and Finley feel like they aren't out of place on an NBA floor. This is called leadership by Pop.