PDA

View Full Version : LOL Spurs Lose to Utah Thread

Morg1411
11-06-2009, 01:25 AM
Since it'll come up eventually, I thought I'd just start it now and let you all go to town. Enjoy. :toast

(Spurs played like hell tonight. Naturally, Boozer had a career game. If you haven't already beheld the ultimate meltdown in the Spurs forum, you should...it's good for a chuckle or ten. :rolleyes)

Trainwreck2100
11-06-2009, 01:29 AM
this thread blows like the spurs

LOL
11-06-2009, 01:33 AM
:downspin::downspin::downspin::lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :lol:downspin::downspin::downspin:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! YEAAAAH!! spurs lost im gonna go celebrate tonite!!! find me a cheap hooker and whatnot!!1 man i feel good!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Def Rowe
11-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Spurs need to learn how to control the tempo against younger quicker teams.

duhoh
11-06-2009, 01:34 AM
so still think george hill is a starter?

he was so naked out there tonight

badfish22
11-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Well the Jazz had to win sometime. I bet they really wanted this game after Dirk embarrassed them last game.

Plus the Jazz are a good home team.

usdane
11-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Damn you were not kidding. People are jumping of the cliffs in the spurs forum.

Going back for more. LOL

mavsluva
11-06-2009, 01:39 AM
so still think george hill is a starter?

he was so naked out there tonight

We all have a bad day at the office.

badfish22
11-06-2009, 01:41 AM

Going back for more. LOL

lol I don't even have to read any of the threads, just reading the thread titles is funny.
Cant say Mav fans are any better tho lol

Man In Black
11-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Spurs played like shit...

That is all.

Clap, Clap Utah. I can tell that you guys were pissed with your last 2 performances.

Get ready Portland.

Hey Tlong...better getcha popcorn ready.

rayray2k8
11-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Fuck the spurs suck...

:lol

usdane
11-06-2009, 01:54 AM
Do they not know that it is okay to loose to a tough playoff team especially Utah on the road.

sabar
11-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Played like garbage against a garbage team. Nothing new for the Spurs.

Allanon
11-06-2009, 02:08 AM
Jazz had to take the wrath of Diggler out on somebody; it might as well be the Spurs.

mystargtr34
11-06-2009, 02:11 AM
Smart coaching by Pop, this was a deliberate loss to make the team stronger in the long run...

How else do you explain starting Matt Bonner and Michael Finley.

KSeal
11-06-2009, 02:15 AM
Bu bu bu but the Spurs are so deeeeep, nobody has to play over 25 minuets. lol.

Rockets>Jazz
Lakers>Rockets
Jazz>Spurs
No Pau Lakers>Fully healthy Spurs

symple19
11-06-2009, 02:18 AM
It was funny watching people jump off cliffs in there. It's real easy to find out who knows something about basketball and who doesn't

Allanon
11-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Looks like meltdown mode in full effect over on the Spurs forum side.

Wait until tomorrow's Blazers game. Blazers have a bone to pick as well after blowing it against the Hawks and having their manhood questioned.

ginobili's bald spot
11-06-2009, 03:02 AM
Are the people jumping off cliffs when the spurs lose the same people who act like they won the championship when the Lakers lose?

21_Blessings
11-06-2009, 03:14 AM

Going back for more. LOL

Those are the smart ones. Finally realizing the Spurs are done winning titles for the foreseeable future. Rather be dead than witness another pathetic first round exit to a shit Texas team. :flag:

Lars
11-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Spurs looked really old tonight.

me15lo
11-06-2009, 03:52 AM
:downspin::downspin::downspin::lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :lol:downspin::downspin::downspin:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! YEAAAAH!! spurs lost im gonna go celebrate tonite!!! find me a cheap hooker and whatnot!!1 man i feel good!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

fail troll

KSeal
11-06-2009, 03:52 AM
Spurs looked really old tonight.

And they were on four days rest tonight. Imagine what they're going to look like in Portland tonight.

Culburn369
11-06-2009, 05:38 AM
Are the people jumping off cliffs when the spurs lose the same people who act like they won the championship when the Lakers lose?

Yep, that's them.

tee, hee.

Culburn369
11-06-2009, 05:41 AM
And they were on four days rest tonight.

Yes, but, Collins side kick served him up the softball (when it was over mid fourth quarter) on this point and Collins splained it & splained it and when he was done the Spurs were off the hook. It was quite adorable.

pauls931
11-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Smart coaching by Pop, this was a deliberate loss to make the team stronger in the long run...

How else do you explain starting Matt Bonner and Michael Finley.

You know I was going to ask what's up with the Spurs letting Finely's carcass start. Seriously, you might lose a game to the Suns this season if you keep that up, especially if Bonner starts too. Is someone hurt? Rabies?

stretch
11-06-2009, 08:29 AM
lol jefferson

lol jazz

lol boozer

lol i fell asleep and didnt make this thread last night so im making it now

lol spurs

spursfan1000
11-06-2009, 08:32 AM
good for you ...you have no life

Joseph Smith
11-06-2009, 10:31 AM
My boys from Salt Lake just won a game they were supposed to win.

da_suns_fan
11-06-2009, 10:34 AM
My boys from Salt Lake just won a game they were supposed to win.

:lol

balli
11-06-2009, 10:35 AM
lol

nkdlunch
11-06-2009, 10:35 AM
little baby fell asleep? mommy tucked you in?

Harry Callahan
11-06-2009, 10:37 AM
0 4
0 4
0 4

Got it?

nkdlunch
11-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Duncan looks 107 years old out there

Culburn369
11-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Duncan looks 107 years old out there

And the old f'k managed to find a knee shackle bigger than Bynums!

Mike D
11-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Boozer played very well, helped to get momentum rolling with some good defense early.

D-Will played excellent.

Bonner, Finley, and even McDyess looked pretty old. Manu struggled a bit. R-Jeff has not played well early this year, still looking to find his niche.

Surprised to see the Spurs struggle this much though, as it was never too close. They were fully rested and have their full contigent of players. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lineup shakeup.

Alas, it is November however. If this happens again come February there is greater cause for concern.

Culburn369
11-06-2009, 10:45 AM
You mean the Spurs get a pass cuz it's November, Mike?

Riverwalkman
11-06-2009, 10:46 AM
There will be 30×41 losses in total to make you start such a lol thread.

Come on, keep on the hard work.

Agloco
11-06-2009, 10:51 AM
My boys from Salt Lake just won a game they NEEDED to win.

fify

TheMACHINE
so spurs suck in back to back games and back to back rest days now?

urunobili
lol stretch failing

Agloco
11-06-2009, 12:48 PM
lol

Bah, can't say as I'm happy that the Spurs lost, but your boys played out of their minds last night. I lost count of how many tough shots Boozer and Okur knocked down.

balli
11-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Bah, can't say as I'm happy that the Spurs lost, but your boys played out of their minds last night. I lost count of how many tough shots Boozer and Okur knocked down.
Actually I was laughing at the Joe Smith/Spursdnasty troll, not the Spurs, but yeah, we were humming.

ElNono
11-06-2009, 12:52 PM
If the 121-63 are CP3 and a bunch of scrubs, then Utah is DWill and a bunch of scrubs.
But when you make Boozer look like an All Star, then you have bigger defensive fish to fry.

NBAfan83
11-06-2009, 12:59 PM
I honestly think that teams that gel from the get go, vs teams that only gel halfway thru the season will have a higher chance of going further in the postseason.

TBH spurs don't have half the heart and hustle of Houston rockets.

Rockets must be one of the best team that adjust to new players and injured players. Team plays with way more heart than the spurs team and dallas team combined. They are true representatives of the Alamo IMO.

Culburn369
11-06-2009, 01:09 PM
They are true representatives of the Alamo IMO.

That little Wafer coward withstanding, eh?

tee, hee.

NBAfan83
11-06-2009, 01:16 PM
That little Wafer coward withstanding, eh?

tee, hee.

I try not to let the actions of a few determine the team.

If I did that

Then I'd think that the laker team consisted of players who demand trades when they are in a lottery team, which we all know isn't true...

Also I could assume that the laker team are consisted of players who play 1 great year then disappear for the next 2 years and score 6 points int he playoffs. But they are not.

Culburn369
11-06-2009, 01:19 PM
I try not to let the actions of a few determine the team.

If I did that

Then I'd think that the laker team consisted of players who demand trades when they are in a lottery team, which we all know isn't true...

Also I could assume that the laker team are consisted of players who play 1 great year then disappear for the next 2 years and score 6 points int he playoffs. But they are not.

I got no problem with Kobe demanding trades be made. He should not quit in Phoenix, but, he had every right to take off after Buss with hammer & tong.

NBAfan83
11-06-2009, 01:22 PM
I got no problem with Kobe demanding trades be made. He should not quit in Phoenix, but, he had every right to take off after Buss with hammer & tong.

I agree, although he is judged more unfairly because he is the supposed face of the team, if he had been traded, the lakers identity would be smush parker's mug.

Just saying i'm sure there are cocky arrogant sobs in the Lakers team, it being LA and all, it's hard not to be, but i'm sure there are a couple guys in the laker organization that are good guys.

I think on court Derek fisher is an ahole punk, but off court, he seems like a nice guy, like bruce bowen.

Culburn369
11-06-2009, 01:30 PM
I agree, although he is judged more unfairly because he is the supposed face of the team, if he had been traded, the lakers identity would be smush parker's mug.

Just saying i'm sure there are cocky arrogant sobs in the Lakers team, it being LA and all, it's hard not to be, but i'm sure there are a couple guys in the laker organization that are good guys.

I think on court Derek fisher is an ahole punk, but off court, he seems like a nice guy, like bruce bowen.

Bryant is just as good a guy as the next fellow in the line. He justs sells a shitload of "newspapers" for Media being who they word process him to be. Manu is just as a cocky arrogant sob as Kobe is. It just doesn't sell that way in south Texas.

& if Fisher were so nice of a guy he wouldn't a used his child (off court) to flee SLC like that.

NBAfan83
11-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Bryant is just as good a guy as the next fellow in the line. He justs sells a shitload of "newspapers" for Media being who they word process him to be. Manu is just as a cocky arrogant sob as Kobe is. It just doesn't sell that way in south Texas.

& if Fisher were so nice of a guy he wouldn't a used his child (off court) to flee SLC like that.

Good a guy as kobe might come off on camera, it's the stuff he does off that makes me go hmmm... Honestly though, I believe in second chances, if he keeps his nose clean and wins more championship, he might never be better than jordan, but he'll have a cleaner legacy than jordan and a better on air personality than jordan.

Yeah i'm sure manu is just as arrogant as kobe for sure, I mean he honestly thinks the whole world don't think he got a bald spot, we ain't blind.

Fisher did what? I'm curious now.

Mike D
11-06-2009, 01:41 PM
You mean the Spurs get a pass cuz it's November, Mike?

The Celitics finished as the November champions last year.

Didn't work out so well in the end. :king

So yes, November passes are acceptable.

Allanon
11-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Spurstalk is the only fan board where I can go and trash the locals and not get banned.

I love ST and big props to the 2 mods for letting me run roughshod.

Ok, enough dick-sucking.

Spurs forum is going to see Meltdown Part II tonight. :lol

mavs>spurs2
11-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Spurstalk is the only fan board where I can go and trash the locals and not get banned.

+1

This is the only place I can call spur fan "fat beaner" and not only get away with it, but get a few laughs as well. The shit talk here makes this place fun, although I'd like to see the pendulum swing towards the more serious talks for a while to keep it legit.

Allanon
11-06-2009, 06:18 PM
+although I'd like to see the pendulum swing towards the more serious talks for a while to keep it legit.

I actually agree to this as well, M>S.

Too much trash recently, and I'm a big culprit of it so I'm trying to hold myself in check.

Muser
11-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Spurs forum is going to see Meltdown Part II tonight. :lol

That's where i'm torn, obviously I want a spurs win, but if we lose it's gonna be funny as hell in there.