PDA

View Full Version : What has Pop been doing these 4 days?

Spursmania
11-06-2009, 01:32 AM
:drunk

Yogurt210
11-06-2009, 01:33 AM
.It's Pop's fault..

He clearly has no idea wtf he is doing with rotations.

Examples:
Bonner Starting
Finley Starting, then Manu subbing in for him 4 mins later lol!
Hill and Parker in at the same time.
Keith Bogans In uniform.
Malik Hariston in street clothes.
Pop using Blair at the wrong times of the game.( sucker should always be in with Timmy)

Our number one priority is to get Bonner out the f'in line-up.
He's here just to spread the floor, not be our main anchor Center...gah.
We get tore up in the interior, and frankly I am sick of this. I am not used to this, since our key for that past yearrrrs has been interior defense.

Now our D is close to garbage.

Spurs#1
11-06-2009, 01:35 AM
This is Pop and Bufords worst effort.

mexicanjunior
Showing his team how to stand aside when the opponent shoots...it's the only explanation for how terrible they are in 2nd chance points...

manu_maniac
I don't know what was going on with Hill, Ginobili, Mason, Jefferson, & Blair being in at the same time.

Morg1411
11-06-2009, 01:36 AM
http://www.altergroup.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jump_off_cliff.jpg

Spurs#1
11-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Dude really thinks he can coast. He needs to put down the fucking wine and start coaching.

Yogurt210
11-06-2009, 01:37 AM
I don't know what was going on with Hill, Ginobili, Mason, Jefferson, & Blair being in at the same time.

exactly..it's not hard POP, you can do it.

Agloco
11-06-2009, 01:38 AM
http://www.thevancouverite.com/pictures/spiral-wine-cellar.jpg

Spursmania
11-06-2009, 01:40 AM

Damn- that is a sweet innovative wine room:wow

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Look..

love makes people do strange things..I've been in love twice in my life, I know what it does to people..it makes you lose focus and clouds your judgment..

When Finley picked up his option, the love just got stronger..they're together every day, they're on the road together, their bond is as strong as ever..it's gonna take something strong for the love to end..it's our only hope..

Spurs#1
11-06-2009, 01:42 AM

That's effin awesome. I wouldn't doubt pop's lazy ass has one of those.

duhoh
11-06-2009, 01:45 AM
i would be worried if this game was in march. but it's not. chill the f out people.

ManuTP9
11-06-2009, 02:13 AM
i would be worried if this game was in march. but it's not. chill the f out people.

same, when we lose are games in march thats when i really get pissed off.

SA210
11-06-2009, 02:16 AM
.It's Pop's fault..

He clearly has no idea wtf he is doing with rotations.

Examples:
Bonner Starting
Finley Starting, then Manu subbing in for him 4 mins later lol!
Hill and Parker in at the same time.
Keith Bogans In uniform.
Malik Hariston in street clothes.
Pop using Blair at the wrong times of the game.( sucker should always be in with Timmy)

Our number one priority is to get Bonner out the f'in line-up.
He's here just to spread the floor, not be our main anchor Center...gah.
We get tore up in the interior, and frankly I am sick of this. I am not used to this, since our key for that past yearrrrs has been interior defense.

Now our D is close to garbage.

:toast

SA210
11-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Look..

love makes people do strange things..I've been in love twice in my life, I know what it does to people..it makes you lose focus and clouds your judgment..

When Finley picked up his option, the love just got stronger..they're together every day, they're on the road together, their bond is as strong as ever..it's gonna take something strong for the love to end..it's our only hope..

:lol

DesignatedT
11-06-2009, 04:21 AM
Seriously i love coach pop and everything he stands for. i think he has done a fantastic and awesome job at head coach but this seasons rotations are just terrible.

He seriously has no idea what he is doing and HE IS SO STUBBORN ON DOING WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING FOR YEARS -- which i am aware.. has won us 4 rings....... but at some points you are going to have to change somethings about how you coach and who you play. its not working POP1!!!!!!

kobyz
11-06-2009, 04:53 AM
we have to make a trade to improve our defense - Gerald Wallace

raspsa
11-06-2009, 06:03 AM
I'm guessing that Pop took the opportunity to teach the guys some new plays and maybe it backfired.. who knows but the long break may have robbed any momentum the team had after its first 3 games..

TJastal
11-06-2009, 09:35 AM

Apparently Manu doesn't agree with your philosophy this year duhoh.

Manu Ginobili quote:

"This year is different in that regard. It's going to be very important for us to win in the first 2 months... um...it's not what we always done because, as you said, January and February is when we start, getting the play of shape, and becoming as good as we can be.. ahh but this year we gotta do it quicker, uh, because we have too many games at home and we cannot let em go.

spurspokesman
11-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Look..

:rollinroflmao Heat.

nkdlunch
11-06-2009, 10:27 AM
this is inexusable. 5 days off and they come up with this performance? yeah, pop is to blame