PDA

View Full Version : How come trolls that are 5 or 6 treated like 10s on this board?

Blake
11-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Prime example is the way everybody on this board kisses stretch's ass like she's the next mouse or something. She is good enough but the attention she generates here is sad, is this board lacking that much in quality troll posters? Can any 6 post here and automatically become a 10?

for the record though, I think stretch is a great troll.

This LOL is for you........ cheers :toast

PM5K
11-06-2009, 06:28 PM
:sleep

mavs>spurs2
11-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Glad to see stretches trolling and my agreeing with him were enough to get such a rise out of you that you had to create a thread about it. :tu

oh crap
11-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Imitation threads are tired.

Blake
11-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Glad to see stretches trolling and my agreeing with him were enough to get such a rise out of you that you had to create a thread about it. :tu

yeah, it did, but it has nothing to do with you....:lol

wow, you are jealous

dirk4mvp
11-06-2009, 06:33 PM
starting threads about a troll means you really think he's a good troll.

this is like when B2B got really pissed about super troll mono. He tried to fight the feelings but deep down he admired mono's impeccable work.

mavs>spurs2
11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
yeah, it did, but it has nothing to do with you....:lol

wow, you are jealous

is the jealousy thing your defense and you're sticking to it? I was jw, you've repeated it more than once already

Blake
11-06-2009, 06:38 PM
starting threads about a troll means you really think he's a good troll.

this is like when B2B got really pissed about super troll mono. He tried to fight the feelings but deep down he admired mono's impeccable work.

stretch is a good troll. Deep down I admire his work.

mono not so much.

Blake
11-06-2009, 06:39 PM
is the jealousy thing your defense and you're sticking to it? I was jw, you've repeated it more than once already

defense for what? you being jealous of stretch is just an observation

you lose again as usual.

J.T.
11-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Blake just lost a few shares of his stake in the lol utsa crew after this thread.

mavs>spurs2
11-06-2009, 06:51 PM
nope JT, in his mind he's about to "own" you :lmao

Blake is such a joke

pkbpkb81
11-06-2009, 06:52 PM
lol utsa

Blake
11-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Blake just lost a few shares of his stake in the lol utsa crew after this thread.

eh. I still own a bulk share......possibly more than you.....

but maybe not as much as peewee or steven....

Blake
11-06-2009, 06:55 PM
nope JT, in his mind he's about to "own" you :lmao

Blake is such a joke

naw, I've never had to get into it with JT.

the joke is you really think the mavs>spurs

mavs>spurs2
11-06-2009, 07:00 PM
naw, I've never had to get into it with JT.

the joke is you really think the mavs>spurs

lol the last two times we've met up in the playoffs, we owned you guys. you guys are our bitch, it's branded on your ass from the regrettable day you decided to become a spur fan. no matter how hard to try to so called "own" people, you can never rid yourself of the stench of who you are. spurfan, at least on this site, has been proven time and time again to be the least knowledgable, most trollable posters on this site. Sure there are some great ones, I don't mean to offend everyone, but for every good one there's one like BenJarvis and yourself. you're a spurfan, and on top of that, you've proven time and time again why you stand out from the rest. You've been owned in every single argument or battle you've ever been in on this site. You're a big, heaping, steaming pile of fail.

mavs > spurs

lol blake

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 07:10 PM
blake overrates his thread starting ability...and himself

Flaco Jimenez
11-06-2009, 07:32 PM
De only theeng that can make this thread better is a little accordion.

Do ju wan me to play? I play real good.

Sancha
11-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Hey Flaco que paso?

tlongIII
11-06-2009, 08:37 PM
I think everyone on here is beautiful

Chingo Bling
11-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Most of the bitshes on here are ugly as chit. Hey Sancha jou wan some chorizo?

ClubberLang
11-06-2009, 08:43 PM
I pity the fool that call the trolls 10's

pkbpkb81
11-06-2009, 09:00 PM
ummmmmmmm lol mavs yeah yeah lol mavs

Blake
11-06-2009, 09:54 PM
lol the last two times we've met up in the playoffs, we owned you guys. you guys are our bitch, it's branded on your ass from the regrettable day you decided to become a spur fan. no matter how hard to try to so called "own" people, you can never rid yourself of the stench of who you are. spurfan, at least on this site, has been proven time and time again to be the least knowledgable, most trollable posters on this site. Sure there are some great ones, I don't mean to offend everyone, but for every good one there's one like BenJarvis and yourself. you're a spurfan, and on top of that, you've proven time and time again why you stand out from the rest. You've been owned in every single argument or battle you've ever been in on this site. You're a big, heaping, steaming pile of fail.

mavs > spurs

lol blake

I sense one of your 5 paragraph meltdowns coming as usual.

Blake
11-06-2009, 10:04 PM
blake overrates his thread starting ability...and himself

nah, I've never rated my thread starting ability which isn't much any way.

I rate most of your threads pretty high though, stretch.

When you try to get serious you come across as an uneducated moron and I don't recommend it for you, but when you go into to troll mode, nobody can do it better than you. It's great entertainment.

pkbpkb81
11-06-2009, 10:41 PM
thats a good one