PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan is done.

Sigz
11-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Love the guy and all he's done... But just look at him tonight.

I KNOW he's not 100% healthy, and I don't think he'll ever get back to that %.

That stupid fucking knee brace is impeding his mobility.

He's not even JUMPING to grab a defensive rebound.

I mean it's really not his fault...

He just cannot move out there. I mean Joel Przybilla is tossing him around like a rag doll.

We are seeing more and more jump shots from TD, but he's not that great of a shooter. His game is the fundamental post moves down low.

Without TD there is no chance in hell to win much of anything... and he just doesn't look very good right now.

EricB
11-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Couldn't be because he's not in shape and is on the second night of a back to back could it?

Nah.

Sigz
11-06-2009, 11:27 PM
He looked even worse yesterday.... And that was coming from a 4 day break.

Boozer got the best of him... Fucking Boozer.

Whisky Dog
11-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Shit unraveled fast

HarlemHeat37
Duncan is the least of our concerns right now..

trajik dark
duncan needs help he aint done

hsxvvd
I feel sorry for the guy, the poor bastard is working hit guts out, but Pop is not giving him any help out there playing Finley at the 4!

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2009, 11:31 PM
He has nobody to help him in the front court, Jefferson can't make anything, Parker and Ginobili have forgotten how to play basketball and make good decisions, Finley's on the court, Mason can't make anything anymore..

Duncan is the least of our concerns..

Sigz
11-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Duncan is the least of our concerns right now..

He is the least, but everything CIRCLES around TD.

He's in this bad of shape... and he's got Matt Bonner out there as his post man to back him up and to help hold down the fort?

Give me a break. This shit is old. Look at last year... It did NOT work.

Tim Duncan just doesn't have the physical ability right now... And if he doesn't have that, everything else is going to cave in.

badfish22
11-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Couldn't be because he's not in shape and is on the second night of a back to back could it?

Nah.

No that would be logical, which has no place here.

Kinda like a mavs fan in the spurs section.....*leaves*

trajik dark
11-06-2009, 11:34 PM
dam maybe we should have went after channing frye

Sigz
11-06-2009, 11:35 PM
His offensive game is a jump shot.

No I take that back. He'll do his little run in the lane, throw it up, miss and complain for a foul.

It's just sad to see.

spursfan09
11-06-2009, 11:38 PM
seriously? Tim Duncan? No.

duncan228
11-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Duncan is a solid month behind in his conditioning. He started his summer court work a month later than he usually does. It was done on purpose to help him stay as fresh and healthy for the grind of the season. We usually don't see him like this because he comes into camp ready.

Better to start him slow than have him fade at the end like last year.

Sigz
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Duncan is a solid month behind in his conditioning. He started his summer court work a month later than he usually does. It was done on purpose to help him stay as fresh and healthy for the grind of the season. We usually don't see him like this because he comes into camp ready.

Better to start him slow than have him fade at the end like last year.

That's true..

But summer conditioning isn't going to 'help' his mobility. He's got rust to shake off, but his limited mobility is what's killing him.

It'll help his rust, but Duncan just can't move. He can't move. That knee brace is just impeding his movement.

He's not jumping to rebound. Its right in front our eyes.

He got owned by Boozer yesterday coming from a four day break and he looks worse tonight.

TheChillFactor
11-06-2009, 11:44 PM
he just needs someone next to him. i didn't think McDyess was big enough initially but then i saw he averaged a 10/10 last year and i was encouraged.

one FUCKING week into the season and i realize i was right the first time - Dice ain't big enough and we NEED A SEVEN FOOTER.

bring back Radoslav and his blue lips!

slick'81
11-06-2009, 11:44 PM
i dont timmy is done not yet neway

Ice009
11-06-2009, 11:45 PM
DO NOT GO KNOCKING TIM DUNCAN.

YOU FUCKING FOOL. GO WATCH BECKY HAMMON AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What a stupid thread to call out TD. He's the best player on our team still. FUCKING LOSER fan. Tim has played with garbage big men for years now.

Anyone that calls out TD is not a fan at all.

EricB
That's true..

But summer conditioning isn't going to 'help' his mobility. He's got rust to shake off, but his limited mobility is what's killing him.

It'll help his rust, but Duncan just can't move. He can't move. That knee brace is just impeding his movement.

He's not jumping to rebound. Its right in front our eyes.

He got owned by Boozer yesterday coming from a four day break and he looks worse tonight.

Yeah getting in shape wouldn't help mobility.

nah.

:lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
lol, Spurs could go 0-82 and EricB/Tfart would still defend them.

Spursmania
11-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Chill out Sigz... He'll look better later in the season. Look at his numbers last year. He's still got some good times left. Believe.

Sigz
Yeah getting in shape wouldn't help mobility.

nah.

:lmao

You could be in the greatest shape of your life, with two fucked up knees and move as fast as old people fuck.

Idiot.

poop
this is what happens when his coach starts steve kerr as his frontcourt help 2 years in a row.

trajik dark
11-06-2009, 11:47 PM
hell at least give theo a chance. its the same thing every game start bonner we get beat on the boards then sub in dice and blair now we playing catch up. sick of this shit

superjames1992
11-06-2009, 11:50 PM
hell at least give theo a chance. its the same thing every game start bonner we get beat on the boards then sub in dice and blair now we playing catch up. sick of this shit
What? The game actually got out of hand the last two games when Dice was subbed in and Bonner was subbed out. Also, Timmy getting in foul trouble really hurt us in this game.

Do you all even watch the games?

UnWantedTheory
You could be in the greatest shape of your life, with two fucked up knees and move as fast as old people fuck.

Idiot.

Damn your a moron...Its game 5...give everything time you tard.

HarlemHeat37
Duncan carried average players next to him in the frontcourt for years during his prime..he was the best player in the NBA, best defender for years..he deserves to have a young, Kendrick Perkins type of big man to help him defend now that he's in the twilight of his career..it's sad to see..

Sigz
11-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Duncan carried average players next to him in the frontcourt for years during his prime..he was the best player in the NBA, best defender for years..he deserves to have a young, Kendrick Perkins type of big man to help him defend now that he's in the twilight of his career..it's sad to see..

Exactly.

Of course Duncan had average centers around him. But he wasn't 33 years old with two bad knees and one annoying knee brace.

It's pathetic to see Pop start the likes of Bonner next to him. I mean fucking really? Do you even expect to have a great interior defense with that lineup?

Give me a break.

Ice009
11-06-2009, 11:53 PM

Sigz should be banned for the season. There is no excuse to start a thread like this. NONE WHATSOEVER.

Harlemheat summed it up pretty well. Tim is still the best player on the team. Why don't you start a thread about TP. What is his excuse. he's young and in his prime and has sucked ass for far this season.

poop

yeah its been the same shit last 2 years...

1.bonner starts
2. opponent begins layup drill
3. 2nd chance points, putbacks up the ass
4. other team builds confidence and a lead
5. spurs spend the rest of the night playing catchup.

HOW DO THEY NOT SEE THIS?? :bang

NewJerSpur
Bonner's looked decent on defense, when he isn't flopping. He can actually stay in front of guys facing him up.

Sigz
11-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Sigz should be banned for the season. There is no excuse to start a thread like this. NONE WHATSOEVER.

Harlemheat summed it up pretty well. Tim is still the best player on the team. Why don't you start a thread about TP. What is his excuse. he's young and in his prime and has sucked ass for far this season.

Tim Duncan is done without help. It's as simple as that. His 33 year old body and beaten knees cannot take the punishing he took when he was 28, and by himself.

trajik dark
11-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Bonner's looked decent on defense, when he isn't flopping. He can actually stay in front of guys facing him up.
shut up

Johnny RIngo
11-06-2009, 11:59 PM

It's the front office's fault. They blundered big time with Scola by giving him away to a division and who knows when Splitter will come over. They weren't very aggressive when pursuing Rasheed either.

Ice009
11-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Tim Duncan is done without help. It's as simple as that. His 33 year old body and beaten knees cannot take the punishing he took when he was 28, and by himself.

Do you understand that you're calling Tim out????? You should be calling out there rest of the team before Tim.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-07-2009, 12:02 AM
WTF?

Timmy still puts other players to shame even in tonight's game....

Timmy's the only one that's pulling his weight in spite of not being 100 percent. The other players are just all over the place. If he hadn't had to play with Bonner he'd have more leeway as a defensive anchor.

NewJerSpur
11-07-2009, 12:02 AM
shut up

Footwork is still good facing up, he just begins flailing his arms whenever someone backs him down in the post. Shouldn't be starting, but he's decent off the bench.

Sigz
11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Do you understand that you're calling Tim out????? You should be calling out there rest of the team before Tim.

Probably called him out the wrong way by talking about his limited mobility/age/knee problems first.

But it is what it is.

Without help down low.. This is the TD we're going to see.

It didn't work last year (and he carried us far), and it won't work this year.

TDfan2007
11-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Tim's not done, but he's not much of a scoring threat anymore.

His post moves, if he even uses them, are slow and almost purposeless.

His jumper looks FLAT and is extremely inconsistent.

Also with respect to his weight loss I think it's made his first step better and improved his defense and lateral speed, BUT he's getting pushed around out there and I think the weight loss has negatively affected his post game as well.

On the bright side, I haven't seen Tim play defense this well in a long time. Now if only the rest of the team would join him...

Quiet Strength
11-07-2009, 03:21 AM
Timmy isn't done but for sure he needs help.

TheSpursFNRule
11-07-2009, 03:30 AM
Such a bad thread.

FkLA
11-07-2009, 03:30 AM
Man we better not hear anything from all yall fucking bandwagon faggots when the Spurs are rolling heading into the playoffs, not one fucking word. No celebrating or excitement heading into the playoffs for u fake ass fans.

The season is young.

ps I <3 Becky Hammon

TDMVPDPOY
11-07-2009, 03:46 AM
tim duncan is done, from a top5 player in the league to a scrub on the court....

didnt expect this day to come that fast, but if thats an excuse to tank, lets do it

NewJerSpur
11-07-2009, 03:51 AM
Well, he can still defend and his jumper looks much improved, but the lift is not there and it's particularly hurting him going for rebounds. Offensively our slahers will have to pick up the slack, primarily guys like Jefferson and of course Manu as he gets reacclimated to the game. George Hill has to keep being aggressive but just finish better at the rim.

redzero
11-07-2009, 04:01 AM
Becky Hammon is a Communist pig.

Oh, and Greg Oden gave Timmy problems. That should set off alarm bells.

TinTin
11-07-2009, 04:12 AM
Dude, dont say he is done. He still looks between average and good out there at least defensively. Its just that there is no big to rebound defensively with him or play the opposing center

also it doesnt hurt like some people said that its the 5th game of the season

lennyalderette
11-07-2009, 04:23 AM

What a stupid thread to call out TD. He's the best player on our team still. FUCKING LOSER fan. Tim has played with garbage big men for years now.

very harsh but i do agree with this guy

tim duncan is one of the greatest players to ever play the game please show some respect, yes his ball is flat right now but please dont start bashing him after pop had him playing with 6'6'' guys all night!!! Timmy is definitely not done yet i guarantee it!!! he looks really good to me, but im also thinking of the overall situation not just his play at the moment

angelbelow
11-07-2009, 04:33 AM
this is a horrible thread which should be locked too

Mr.Robinson
11-07-2009, 04:37 AM
He needs a big helping him down low. Camby would be ideal.

ThaiFanofSpurs
11-07-2009, 04:59 AM
We are not gonna win championship again in the next few years without TD. Why? Because when he is healthy, he is the best on both ends of the course! When he is not 100% healthy, other than his decent defense, his leadership and wisdom are still there for the team.

mVp
11-07-2009, 05:55 AM
Well, he missed some rebounds we're used to seeing him get... but there's a big stretch between that and saying that he's done.

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2009, 06:14 AM
He was #3 in RPG going into the game, not a big deal..

Oden and Pryzbilla are very good rebounders, some of the best in the NBA..Oden is definitely in the elite level of rebounders when he isn't in foul trouble..

Bukefal
11-07-2009, 06:21 AM
He's not done. What a BS thread

Macca76
11-07-2009, 07:16 AM

+1000

Sigz is a laker fan

pjjrfan
11-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Tim doesn't look good, that's for sure, but Tim has always been a slow starter at least since 99, it takes him a while to get it going always has, a couple of seasons he started out hot but then he got injured or had some kind of breakdown. I'm more ticked with Bonner out there and small ball.

TDMVPDPOY
11-07-2009, 10:04 AM
this season is probably worst than the season he played with PF in 07/08

SA210
11-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I think he's just lazy.

SamoanTD
11-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Love the guy and all he's done... But just look at him tonight.

I KNOW he's not 100% healthy, and I don't think he'll ever get back to that %.

That stupid fucking knee brace is impeding his mobility.

He's not even JUMPING to grab a defensive rebound.

I mean it's really not his fault...

He just cannot move out there. I mean Joel Przybilla is tossing him around like a rag doll.

We are seeing more and more jump shots from TD, but he's not that great of a shooter. His game is the fundamental post moves down low.

Without TD there is no chance in hell to win much of anything... and he just doesn't look very good right now.
sequ?

duncan228
11-07-2009, 12:04 PM
this season is probably worst than the season he played with PF in 07/08

Just for clarification, Duncan had plantar fasciitis in the '05-'06 season.

tlongII
11-07-2009, 12:08 PM
I agree with the OP. The excuse that he's not in shape is weak in my opinion. He came into camp noticeably lighter with the specific purpose of lessening the stress on his knees. I don't think he's out of shape at all. Maybe a little rusty, but not out of shape. His problem is that he doesn't have the mobility that he used to have. He was one of the greatest players of all time, but now he's just a role player.

Morg1411
11-07-2009, 12:24 PM
I agree with the OP. The excuse that he's not in shape is weak in my opinion. He came into camp noticeably lighter with the specific purpose of lessening the stress on his knees. I don't think he's out of shape at all. Maybe a little rusty, but not out of shape. His problem is that he doesn't have the mobility that he used to have. He was one of the greatest players of all time, but now he's just a role player.

He's one hell of a good role-player. I agree that his role is becoming more limited due to age and lack of mobility, but he's still got the chops.

spursfan1000
11-07-2009, 12:53 PM
The end is coming for Duncan as sad as that is.

SpurNation
11-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Duncan has been progressively declining in the mobility department...but is far from being "Done".

He's still better than 90% of the big men in this league. That's not done in my book.

And anybody expecting him to be the Duncan of even 3 years ago will be disappointed. Temper that expectation with reality. What would help Duncan more than anything is having another pair of post players that, combined and on the floor at the same time, could match his effectiveness alone.

m33p0
11-07-2009, 01:02 PM
wow. the meltdown in this forum is unbelievable. Duncan had one of his best statistical seasons last year before the injury. he ain't done yet.

ElNono
11-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Tim Duncan is fine. He's not in his prime anymore, but he's nowhere near done.
He can still dominate certain players. Some people in this thread mentioned he just needs more help out there, and I agree.

SA210
11-07-2009, 01:15 PM
I think some of it is he just doesn't try hard enough anymore. Lazy at times, actually, a lot of the time. He can still be an MVP type player. Screw the excuses.

all_heart
11-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Tim Duncan is fine. He's not in his prime anymore, but he's nowhere near done.
He can still dominate certain players. Some people in this thread mentioned he just needs more help out there, and I agree.

+1

I guess the 28pts he had against a decent Bulls team doesn't mean anything. I also agree that he needs help. I am convinced though that Bonner is not a legitimate big man for our team. Other big man don't hesitate to against him and he only gets the easy boards. Duncan is outnumbered when Bonner bricks his 3's which is at least 60% of the time. I'd like to see Ratliff start and get starter minutes for a game or two and see how that goes. These past 2 years I've noticed other teams play with lots of energy and attack the basket aggressively. Not good.

As far as these overreacting threads and posts.. c'mon people chill. It's a long season, Spurs are going to have good and bad games. They will get consistently better as the season goes on. People need to understand that there are a lot of new faces on the team, it's going to take some time.

Ghazi
11-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Still a top 10 player IMO

Purple & Gold
11-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Will they get ever get him a center. A tear even comes to my eye everytime i have to see him paired up with stiffs like Bonner, Dice, Thomas, Oberto, etc.

SenorSpur
11-07-2009, 01:57 PM
It was a bit troubling to see Greg Oden, of all players, taking Duncan down low and having his way with him. On several occasions, Duncan never even bothered to challenge shots, hold his position or prevented Oden from grabbing offensive rebounds.

However what is really hurting Duncan is the running mate that Pop is throwing out there with him. Offensively, Duncan has evolved toward taking more of his game outside. Therefore, he doesn't need a shooting big out there chucking 3's on one end and getting abused on the other. He needs another post player that can help him defend the rim, rebound and provide some interior scoring for the Spurs.

Chomag
11-07-2009, 02:12 PM
It was a bit troubling to see Greg Oden, of all players, taking Duncan down low and having his way with him. On several occasions, Duncan never even bothered to challenge shots, hold his position or prevented Oden from grabbing offensive rebounds.

However what is really hurting Duncan is the running mate that Pop is throwing out there with him. Offensively, Duncan has evolved toward taking more of his game outside. Therefore, he doesn't need a shooting big out there chucking 3's on one end and getting abused on the other. He needs another post player that can help him defend the rim, rebound and provide some interior scoring for the Spurs.

I agree. It's not more so Duncan being done, but more so him getting worn out. I can't stand seeing Tim being the only one on the floor to hold the fort(paint) every game. He will run over to block a shot only to have another player slip open behind him to either get the pass or to get the missed shot. He needs to have a teammate there to back him up. Teams are exploiting this weakness. I have no doubt in my mind that it's a big topic when the other team watches film of us.

He just cant be expected to do it all himself and expect to have any gas left for other aspects of his game.. Paint defence is at it's best when its defended by a 2 man "team". Thats what the PF and Center's roll on defence is (or least it was).

SenorSpur
11-07-2009, 02:42 PM
I agree. It's not more so Duncan being done, but more so him getting worn out. I can't stand seeing Tim being the only one on the floor to hold the fort(paint) every game. He will run over to block a shot only to have another player slip open behind him to either get the pass or to get the missed shot. He needs to have a teammate there to back him up. Teams are exploiting this weakness. I have no doubt in my mind that it's a big topic when the other team watches film of us.

He just cant be expected to do it all himself and expect to have any gas left for other aspects of his game.. Paint defence is at it's best when its defended by a 2 man "team". Thats what the PF and Center's roll on defence is (or least it was).

I'll let you in on a not-so-well-kept secret - Duncan has been saddled with this singlular responsibility of "holding the frontline fort" for about 2-3 seasons now. Pop and the Spurs have done him a big disservice. Prior to this season, they've done a piss-poor job of giving him adequate frontline support to lessen his role prior to this season. Now that there is help on the roster, Pop still cannot force himself away from a familiar strategy (using Bonner to stretch the floor). One that has exploited to the hilt and one that has failed miserably.

Start experimenting with a combination of Dice, Blair and Ian and see what the hell works. There's no need to bench Bonner, just stop trotting him out there to masquerade as a starting center. It doesn't work and teams are certainly not fearful of this lineup and are routinely are exploiting this weakness. Frankly, I don't know what more Pop needs to see to be convinced that this doesn't work.

dbreiden83080
11-07-2009, 03:28 PM
If he''s pretty healthy he'll probably round into shape and turn it on after the All Star Break, Tim is not done god it's too early to be whining like this..

dbreiden83080
11-07-2009, 03:31 PM
He was one of the greatest players of all time, but now he's just a role player.

Do Shut-UP!!!... :rolleyes

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2009, 03:43 PM
The strategy against Oden was just stupid..we had success when we double-teamed him when he wasn't too deep, I don't know why we didn't do it more often..he isn't a good passer, and he folds under pressure..

if Oden gets deep, he's going to score most of the time..his flaw is foul trouble..he's the strongest player in the NBA next to Shaq, and he's one of the most athletic big men..where was the defensive game plan?..

spurtech09
11-07-2009, 03:52 PM
yep duncan needs help he can't do everything himself.....pop needs to add Ian to the staring line up

all_heart
11-07-2009, 07:58 PM
The strategy against Oden was just stupid..we had success when we double-teamed him when he wasn't too deep, I don't know why we didn't do it more often..he isn't a good passer, and he folds under pressure..

if Oden gets deep, he's going to score most of the time..his flaw is foul trouble..he's the strongest player in the NBA next to Shaq, and he's one of the most athletic big men..where was the defensive game plan?..

Spurs never really had to double team anyone, now... well yea it's a good strategy when it works. Better teams will make you pay for it, but hey what choice do they have now?!!?

ehz33satx
11-07-2009, 08:12 PM

Idiot.

Dude, chill! It's barely but a few days into a long season. Tim has played deep into the playoffs for many, many years. Yes his knees may not be what they once were. But at least give him time to get into game shape, which will take weeks. Don't give up just yet! Keep your chin up! :hat

senorglory
11-07-2009, 08:27 PM
ST poster Galileo pretty much blasted this theory over the last two days:

Duncan is averaging career highs in:

PER
FG%
DRB per game
Steals per game
ORB per 36 minutes
DRB per 36 minutes
TRB per 36 minutes
Steals per 36 minutes
TS%
eFG%
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
Steals %
Offensive rating
lowest TO per game
lowest fouls per game
lowest TOs per 36 minutes

and also

Duncan Leading NBA in Total Rebound %, Blair 1st in FG%

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2010_leaders.html

Duncan still leading in defensive Rebound % as well:

Total Rebound Pct

1. Tim Duncan-SAS 28.0
2. Greg Oden-POR 26.0
3. Dwight Howard-ORL 24.2
4. Marc Gasol-MEM 20.6
5. Emeka Okafor-NOH 20.6
6. Luis Scola-HOU 19.7
7. Al Horford-ATL 19.3
8. Erick Dampier-DAL 19.3
9. Gerald Wallace-CHA 19.2
10. Chris Bosh-TOR 19.1

Field Goal Pct

1. DeJuan Blair-SAS .704
2. Erick Dampier-DAL .667
3. Chuck Hayes-HOU .647
Dwight Howard-ORL .647
5. Chris Paul-NOH .643
6. Kendrick Perkins-BOS .615
7. Marc Gasol-MEM .604
8. Andray Blatche-WAS .603
9. David Lee-NYK .603
10. Nene Hilario-DEN .600
Chris Kaman-LAC .600
Marreese Speights-PHI .600

13. Tim Duncan-SAS .595

Notes

Blair would be leading the NBA in Offensive Rebound %, at 19.2%, if he qualified, and third in total Rebound % (24.5%).

Duncan would be third in PER, at 30.2.

Parker is 3rd in FT% at .947

Blair would be tied for 11th in PER at 24.5, if he qualified.

Blair needs to start.

daslicer
11-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Duncan isn't done and he isn't a quote on quote "roleplayer" yet. I think some people are reading too much into the opinions of haters and some fans tend to be very myopic expected Duncan to be 2003 Duncan. The truth is somewhere in the middle which is he is still an allstar calibur player capable of getting 20-10 but he's not going to get monster games every night of 30 points, 20 boards, and 4 blocks. He's shooting a great percentage right now and getting lots of rebounds and I think as time progresses his scoring will start to go up. I laugh at some of these idiots that say Duncan is getting an ass whooping and my question who has whooped Duncan's ass the last 5 games. Boozer had a great game but I don't recall anybody else just dominating Duncan. Hell Oden played good last night but its not like he got 20-30 points and 10-15 board.

phxspurfan
11-07-2009, 08:57 PM
no

Agloco
11-07-2009, 09:08 PM

Idiot.

Negative Ghost Rider.

Sigz
11-09-2009, 07:35 PM
The big boy needs some help down low.

Expect more 'bumps and bruises' and 'limps' with Matt Bonner starting next to Tim.

AussieFanKurt
12-19-2012, 07:43 AM
hmm..

Fireball
12-19-2012, 08:27 AM
hmm..

:lol another bump

any old RIP Tim Duncan threads available? oh wait, only Manu has these ...

lefty
12-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Lol

AussieFanKurt
12-19-2012, 05:03 PM
:lol another bump

:lol I was so fucking bored last night, recovering from wisdom teeth is boring

Leetonidas
12-19-2012, 05:35 PM
sigz :lmao

AussieFanKurt
12-19-2012, 05:36 PM