PDA

View Full Version : It's Official: Matt Bonner rides the short bus

Creation88
11-07-2009, 12:12 AM
and Pop may be the driver.... there is no other way to explain letting this moron stay on the court. Bonner looks like a chicken with his head cut off running around. if he can't bring the 3 to the team, he brings nothing.

evi11emons
11-07-2009, 12:13 AM
:lol

poop
11-07-2009, 12:13 AM
been saying this since '08. pop has not been with us for a while now.

45 bank shot
11-07-2009, 12:26 AM
dice!!

baseline bum
11-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I don't think this team has a chance playing Bonner meaningful minutes, but his defense has looked pretty good tonight. Aldridge hasn't had much luck against him.

DMX7
11-07-2009, 12:31 AM
He did shoot 44% last season. Everyone here seems to be taking the it's too early to tell approach.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-07-2009, 01:09 AM
He did shoot 44% last season. Everyone here seems to be taking the it's too early to tell approach.

And his man routinely shoots in the 50% area, and whips his ass on the boards to boot...

superjames1992
11-07-2009, 01:11 AM
We certainly have some intelligent posters on this forum. My God...

DMX7
11-07-2009, 01:12 AM
And we still got bounced in the first round.

I guess Ginobili had nothing to do with that. :rolleyes

spurtech09
11-07-2009, 01:20 AM
pop needs to add Ian to the line up

sammy
11-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Pop needs bench his worthless ass (Bonner) permanently! Sick of seeing the worthless one looking lost and slow! Can't get a rebound and can't rotate to help Timmy! Simply disgraceful!

Big P
11-07-2009, 01:24 AM
The sooner The Great White Nope is out of the starting line up the better. He gets abused by C"s & PF's which puts us in a whole scoring wise. We have to beat ourselves up just to try to tie the game, which is hard to do against a young team like Portland. We get it Pop...Dice wasn't here last year....You like having a familiar face...problem is, Matt is getting torched & we are losing what could turn out to be playoff deciding games. Granted it is early, but these losses against the stacked WC teams will hurt us come playoff time.

VivaPopovich
11-07-2009, 01:25 AM
and Pop may be the driver.... there is no other way to explain letting this moron stay on the court. Bonner looks like a chicken with his head cut off running around. if he can't bring the 3 to the team, he brings nothing.

you've all seen the way he jogs up and down the court. his hands. the form is off, it looks very feminine

i dont think he's played other sports before, he sure as hell wasn't a sprinter in HS

it's also weird when he runs back to the other court to play D, the way he looks around, he looks lost

SequSpur
11-07-2009, 01:26 AM
lmao at Bonner starting....dude.....

Sean Cagney
11-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Bonner is and has always been garbage spite that Boston game and maybe another one! I am so sick of seeing him starting and getting mins here I can punch a hole in the wall! He is one of the worst if not the worst starter in this league, period.

FkLA
11-07-2009, 03:23 AM
lmao

honestly bonner does try, it isnt for lack of effort he just has a limited skill set..and he does look ridiculous when he runs. i still think he could be a valuable asset if his shot is falling (which it hasnt been), but yea he definitely shouldnt be starting. put dice in there his 15 footer is money and can spread the floor as well which is the main reason the red rocket is in there.

rayray2k8
11-07-2009, 03:24 AM
Well his minutes have gone down, but then people complained about pop playing too much small ball.
So which is it then??? :lol
The spurs will be fine.
But man, the Matt Bonner hate is strong on Spurstalk. :lmao
I was fine with him starting at first because its a long season, but damn, people just can't stand him
playing more then 10 minutes now!

TJastal
11-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Well his minutes have gone down, but then people complained about pop playing too much small ball.
So which is it then??? :lol
The spurs will be fine.
But man, the Matt Bonner hate is strong on Spurstalk. :lmao
I was fine with him starting at first because its a long season, but damn, people just can't stand him
playing more then 10 minutes now!

Why does there have to be a choice here? This is the 2nd thread I've seen this worthless fucking response from you.

Popovich has plenty of other bigs to turn to other than Bonner when he needs size & rebounding. He's got Dice, Ratliff, & Blair. Case closed.