PDA

View Full Version : Watch this

word
11-07-2009, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQyl09zQ&feature=related

send the link to everyone you know and for gods sake, don't take that H1N1 vaccine.

AussieFanKurt
11-07-2009, 05:50 AM
hmm quite interesting. howd you come across it

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 08:35 AM
A0JqQyl09zQ

send the link to everyone you know and for gods sake, don't take that H1N1 vaccine.

symple19
11-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Interesting, but I didn't need her to tell me not to take the vaccine. I already wasn't going to take it.

EmptyMan
11-07-2009, 12:06 PM
you will all die because of your distrust for government perpetuated by your precious St. Ronnie who brought this country to its knees by turning the people against their leaders in all things not having to do with empire building and the killing of Ethiopians....goLLum...

Nbadan
11-07-2009, 03:58 PM
...Not a bad set of videos...I hope because of these videos there will be more independent research on the vaccinations to test the validity of her theories.....in the mean-time I advise - use common sense....people aren't dying in mass..

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 04:28 PM
...Not a bad set of videos...I hope because of these videos there will be more independent research on the vaccinations to test the validity of her theories.....in the mean-time I advise - use common sense....people aren't dying in mass..

I've been looking things up as I watched this.

In the 1976 outbreak, 1 person died from the Swine Flu. However, there were 500 cases of GBS reported from the vaccine, killing 25 people.

I wonder how the remaining 475 people liked the results of taking the vaccine, being paralized?

Remember the video in The Club, of the girl who cannot walk?

Nbadan
11-07-2009, 04:33 PM
The implications seem to be that there is live vaccine of either bird flu or seasonal ful being shipped in one of the current two doses...I don't know if there is scientific bases for that, but the use, or abuse, of the immune system stimulant is risk enough...

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 05:23 PM
I just started to see part 5 where she says the swine flu hasn't mutated in 70 years, so how can they announce a mutation?

The suggestion is that if it really is mutating, that someone is doing it!

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 05:37 PM
The young lady we are watching in the video is sister Teresa Forcades. Wiki has a short but interesting link on her:

Teresa Forcades ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teresa_Forcades)

Nbadan
11-07-2009, 06:02 PM
I just started to see part 5 where she says the swine flu hasn't mutated in 70 years, so how can they announce a mutation?

The suggestion is that if it really is mutating, that someone is doing it!

Well she does say that Baxter was trying to mutate a live virus and the bird flu....seems though that if there was a co-relation between people who have been taking the flu shots and those that are getting getting swine flu, that the health-care industry would pick up on it...not to mention word of mouth..unless these people just became infectious carriers and spread the disease instead of coming down with the active virus themselves....that's a more convoluted theory though...

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Wow. That was an eye opener.

The translation must be pretty new...I found no English language debunking yet.

(Found one, more hortatory than factual IMO, but here it is: http://crofsblogs.typepad.com/h5n1/2009/10/annals-of-viral-paranoia-iii.html)

Here is the takedown in El Pais (Spanish language):

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/sociedad/Desmontando/monja-bulo/elpepisoc/20091101elpepisoc_1/Tes

Short on specifics, long on emotive prose, but nicely condensed:

Apareció Teresa Forcades monja y médica, buena comunicadora, que arrasa en YouTube mezclando datos ciertos, medias verdades, enigmas que no lo son y leyendas urbanas. Un discurso atractivo, seductor. Pero peligroso, similar al que en EE UU ha llevado a miles de familias, en su resistencia a los malvados laboratorios, a impedir que se vacune a sus niños de nada. Y, por tanto, a jugar con su esperanza de vida.http://www.elpais.com/articulo/sociedad/Elija/conspiracion/elpepusoc/20091101elpepisoc_2/Tes
Here's a link to her 2006 book, Crimes and Abuses of the Pharmaceutical Industry:

http://www.fespinal.com/espinal/llib/en124.pdf

(via: http://iglesiadescalza.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-voices-in-church-sr-teresa-forcades.html) (http://iglesiadescalza.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-voices-in-church-sr-teresa-forcades.html)

Nbadan
11-07-2009, 06:34 PM
What are your thoughts WH?

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 06:37 PM
New word gleaned from the Spanish press: <<conspiranoia>>

Nbadan
11-07-2009, 06:41 PM
:lol ...it's no 9/11...

balli
11-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Thanks, but I'm getting my shot this week. Not one bit worried either.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 07:11 PM
What are your thoughts WH?Still gathering info. Teresa Forcades is plenty controversial for her feminism, her support of homosexual rights, her pro-abortion views, her liberation theology and her trips to Venezuela, but none of that relates to your question.

The facts about the contamination of material by Baxter, the WHO's new definition of epidemic, calling off specific testing for H1N1 (I think the CDC has already done so in the US) and its ability to mandate vaccination in member states, the use of adjuvants and secondary effects, mortality rates for H1N1, the history of swine flu -- in short, Forcades's strictly scientific claims -- all ought to be easily checkable in principle. I have not checked them myself. But neither have I seen any of them debunked in the handful of critical Spanish sources I have read.

The speculation about whether the contamination at Baxter was intentional and the possible contamination of this year's virus is just that -- speculation. Ditto with her sheepish allusions to shadowy forces seeking world domination.

Her speculation about political consequences for refusing seemed sketchy to me. I could easily be wrong, though. I don't know anything about US laws relating to pandemics and vaccination.

I was probably most spooked by her assertions about putting more adjuvants in this years vaccine and doubling up the dose. From what little I've read, depending on what is used the link with Guillain-Barre' could be there. Again, my knowledge on this topic is pretty much non-existent.

In short, I'd need to know a lot more before being confident about my judgment, but for the moment, the description given in El Pais works for me: <<datos ciertos, medias verdades, enigmas que no lo son y leyendas urbanas.>>

A mix of solid facts, half truths, false enigmas and urban legend

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 07:14 PM
For myself, I've never been vaccinated as an adult and I don't intend to start -- per personal preference rather than any reasoned conclusion.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks, but I'm getting my shot this week. Not one bit worried either.
I hope you don't lose control of your fingers. I wouldn't miss you, but i don't want to wish harm on you either. It would be nice if you cauldn't type here any longer though.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Still gathering info. Teresa Forcades is plenty controversial for her feminism, her support of homosexual rights, her pro-abortion views, her liberation theology and her trips to Venezuela, but none of that relates to your question.

The facts about the contamination of material by Baxter, the WHO's new definition of epidemic, calling off specific testing for H1N1 (I think the CDC has already done so in the US) and its ability to mandate vaccination in member states, the use of adjuvants and secondary effects, mortality rates for H1N1, the history of swine flu -- in short, Forcades's strictly scientific claims -- all ought to be easily checkable in principle. I have not checked them myself. But neither have I seen any of them debunked in the handful of critical Spanish sources I have read.

The speculation about whether the contamination at Baxter was intentional and the possible contamination of this year's virus is just that -- speculation. Ditto with her sheepish allusions to shadowy forces seeking world domination.

Her speculation about political consequences for refusing seemed sketchy to me. I could easily be wrong, though. I don't know anything about US laws relating to pandemics and vaccination.

I was probably most spooked by her assertions about putting more adjuvants in this years vaccine and doubling up the dose. From what little I've read, depending on what is used the link with Guillain-Barre' could be there. Again, my knowledge on this topic is pretty much non-existent.

In short, I'd need to know a lot more before being confident about my judgment, but for the moment, the description given in El Pais works for me: <<datos ciertos, medias verdades, enigmas que no lo son y leyendas urbanas.>>

You and I agree here. I think she may have been afraid to make anything that could be considered a claim of intent or conspiracy. Maybe it's as she says, just a possibility. I think she remained careful not to cross certain lines, especially ones she couldn't prove.

Remember, there is a Guillain-Barre connection in that girl that walks backwards (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137313).

word
11-07-2009, 08:07 PM
A bit more propagandishy, but another doctor, this one swedish I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=185HKE2c5Gg

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 08:11 PM
You and I agree here. I think she may have been afraid to make anything that could be considered a claim of intent or conspiracy. Maybe it's as she says, just a possibility. I think she remained careful not to cross certain lines, especially ones she couldn't prove.True. But the mere fact of mentioning certain possibilities makes it clear which inferences she wishes her audience to consider, and which she may hold herself.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 08:25 PM
True. But the mere fact of mentioning certain possibilities makes it clear which inferences she wishes her audience to consider, and which she may hold herself.

Hard to say what exactly her true feelings are. I think by the intensity she voiced the possibilities, she at least believes it highly probable, that there is some sort of conspiracy. Myself? Hard to say. What bothers me the most is redefining what a Pandemic is. It may not apply in other countries, but at least in USA jurisdiction, what ever agreements we have are still legally based on the definition of the word when agrements are signed. It seems to me that this can be a serious concern for countries with laws of a more worldly view.

balli
11-08-2009, 11:40 AM
I hope you don't lose control of your fingers. I wouldn't miss you, but i don't want to wish harm on you either. It would be nice if you cauldn't type here any longer though.

Were I to lose control of my fingers, it would be attributable to a psychogenic meltdown on my part- not the vaccine.

Like that back-asswards cheerleader- had absolutely nothing to do with the shot being bad. Had everything to do with paranoia about the shot and subsequently, psychosomatic symptoms. That, unsurprisingly, went away.

Nbadan
11-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Like that back-asswards cheerleader- had absolutely nothing to do with the shot being bad. Had everything to do with paranoia about the shot and subsequently, psychosomatic symptoms. That, unsurprisingly, went away.

I don't know of any credible studies yet that link the vaccine to malfeasance by any of the drug-makers producing the vaccine...still, if the numbers of dead or sick from this strain of flu are real, then one has to really question whether the vaccine is a necessary risk...I guess that's a decision every informed adult is going to have to make for him/her and their families....my choice is not to take the vaccine for now...

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Were I to lose control of my fingers, it would be attributable to a psychogenic meltdown on my part- not the vaccine.

Like that back-asswards cheerleader- had absolutely nothing to do with the shot being bad. Had everything to do with paranoia about the shot and subsequently, psychosomatic symptoms. That, unsurprisingly, went away.Secondary effects of certain adjuvants include Guillain-Barre'. That's a simple fact. I don't anything about the girl walking backwards, but the effects of Guillain-Barre can be temporary.

Where does your confidence come from, balli? No vaccine is 100% safe. There's always a risk, howbeit vanishingly small.

balli
11-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Secondary effects of certain adjuvants include Guillain-Barre'. That's a simple fact. I don't anything about the girl walking backwards, but the effects of Guillain-Barre can be temporary.

Where does your confidence come from, balli? No vaccine is 100% safe. There's always a risk, howbeit vanishingly small.

There are no adjuvants in the American vaccine.

And while yeah it's not 100% iron-clad safe, it is far safer than taking a chance with a novel flu that's killing somewhere between .1% & .5% of the infected in my age demographic. Throw in my marijuana lungs and increasingly misanthropic lifestyle and I'd guess my chances of dying are even greater than that.

So yeah comparatively, even given the .0000001% chance something goes wrong, I feel like the vaccine is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

It doesn't help that almost every single anti-vaccine website I've seen has had links to UFO, Holocaust Denial and/or NWO stories.

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 01:47 PM
There are no adjuvants in the American vaccine.Good to hear. Where'd you hear it?

balli
11-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Primarily? The CDC. http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/vaccine_safety_qa.htm

As well as the FDA and all sorts of independant MD's who've had chance to comment on the issue.

There is a preservative in some of the vaccine, when necessary. No adjuvants.

Nbadan
11-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Thanks Balli, that's good to know, and shame on all of us for not checking with the CDC...

No. According to current federal plans, only unadjuvanted vaccines will be used in the United States during the 2009 flu season. This includes all of the 2009 H1N1 and seasonal influenza vaccines that will be available for children and adults in both the injectable and nasal spray formulations. None of these influenza vaccines will contain adjuvants.

2009 H1N1 vaccines with adjuvants are being studied to determine if they are safe and effective. Experts will review these data when they are available. There is no plan at this time to recommend a 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine with an adjuvant.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2009, 04:49 PM
There are no adjuvants in the American vaccine.

Really?

Can you source that by chance?

Vaccines do not cause side effects unless they have something else in them. The worse a clean vaccine can do is give you what it's attempting to protect you against.

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Can you source that by chance?.Check the CDC link balli gave above.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Check the CDC link balli gave above.

Yea, I saw that after posting. That cannot be true, or the girl wouldn't have had those side effects. maybe they are slipping them in, mislabling them, or something.

balli
11-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Yea, I saw that after posting. That cannot be true, or the girl wouldn't have had those side effects. maybe they are slipping them in, mislabling them, or something.

Uh, the girl didn't have Guillain-Barre. For lack of a better word, she was crazy. I'm not sure whether it was a psychologist or a neurologist who was working with her, but it may as well have been the former.

And who is the 'they' that is out to taint the vaccine with squalene? And for what purpose? And why would such a scenario have any credibility at all? Ostensibly, more than the Centers for Disease Control does?

Shastafarian
11-08-2009, 05:07 PM

:lmao

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 05:10 PM
A mix of solid facts, half truths, false enigmas and urban legend.