PDA

View Full Version : If the United States should have screening for Arabs

spurms
11-07-2009, 02:20 AM
Shouldn't they do the same to the Zionist Jews? Since they have proven to be the bigger terrorist, and instigator of most of the attrocities in the middle east? Discuss.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 02:41 AM
DarrinS, jacksommerset and gtown?

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 02:53 AM
i am going to post real world newsnot Zionist media news on this forum every other dayI guess spurms is saving up for tomorrow.

admiralsnackbar
11-07-2009, 06:57 AM
What's with the Floridian bigots in here?

spurms
11-07-2009, 07:51 AM
DarrinS, jacksommerset and gtown?

Why my dear, sifting through my post history religiously will not help you uncover my real identity. In the end you end up speculating like you did, fail badly and ended up looking paranoid or just plain nosey! if you are so obsessed over me, why not just ask nicely?

TDMVPDPOY
11-07-2009, 07:57 AM
lol calling out the jews, they are hiding my friend

spurms
11-07-2009, 08:12 AM
lol calling out the jews, they are hiding my friend

No, i am calling out the Zionist Jews, those people who are fanatical about their rights to exist in a nation build on genocide, and annexation. The very same people who used the Holocaust as a tool to blackmail, are the same people who commits attrocities today, robbing an entire civilization of their rights to exist. It's really not so shady when you look at it, it's clear as daylight if you look pass that mass media crap being shoved down your throat.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Is Spurm a troll?

admiralsnackbar
11-07-2009, 09:22 AM
No, i am calling out the Zionist Jews, those people who are fanatical about their rights to exist in a nation build on genocide, and annexation. The very same people who used the Holocaust as a tool to blackmail, are the same people who commits attrocities today, robbing an entire civilization of their rights to exist. It's really not so shady when you look at it, it's clear as daylight if you look pass that mass media crap being shoved down your throat.

Considering how obviously one-sided your take seems to be, I'll stick with calling you a bigot.

Shastafarian
11-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Don't forget they put christian baby blood on their matzah.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Why my dear, sifting through my post history religiously will not help you uncover my real identity.I was paging them -- they're the posters from the Fort Hood thread who came out in favor of racial/religious profiling. Hence the *white courtesy phone* business.

Sweet on yourself much? :lol

spurms
11-07-2009, 09:54 AM
I was paging them -- they're the posters from the Fort Hood thread who came out in favor of racial/religious profiling. Hence the *white courtesy phone* business.

Sweet on yourself much? :lol

I don't care for your semantics, or your cultural reference to racial profiling, it means nothing but to divert the subject from which you have no confidence in debating with me about, as i said there are only three types of people in America, the brainwashed, the Zionist, and the willfully ignorant, those who try to speak the truth are shut down or put down one way or the other. It really does create a culture of ignorance.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 10:00 AM
I don't care for your semantics, or your cultural reference to racial profiling, it means nothing but to divert the subject from which you have no confidence in debating with me about, as i said there are only three types of people in America, the brainwashed, the Zionist, and the willfully ignorant, those who try to speak the truth are shut down or put down one way or the other. It really does create a culture of ignorance.

My God man. From what I've seen so far, you are a pathetic ass.

WH can mop the floor with you.

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:02 AM
My God man. From what I've seen so far, you are a pathetic ass.

WH can mop the floor with you.

This is not about mopping the floor with languages, a debate cannot be won when one side does not present anything of substance or anything resembling to the issue of ire, but insist instead of profiling and second guessing who i am, it's a sign of unhealthy obsession.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:03 AM
there are only three types of people in America, the brainwashed, the Zionist, and the willfully ignorant.You keep saying this again and again. I get it. Zionist brainwashing hasn't affected my ability to read yet.

Being a monomaniac is fine, but having only one point that you repeat over and over again gets old in a hurry. You've about worn this one out with me.

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:08 AM
You keep saying this again and again. I get it. Zionist brainwashing hasn't affected my ability to read yet.

Being a monomaniac is fine, but having only one point that you repeat over and over again gets old in a hurry. You've about worn this one out with me.

Again i do not dabble in semantics, lets get back to the subject matter at hand, which seems to irk you so much yet you choose to avoid. Is Israel a terrorist state and are your mass medias run by zionist(check the names of the honchos), Is America not responsible of hypocrisy, and is Israel not responsible for Genocide and Apartheid?

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't care for your semanticsAllergic to dictionaries? Or did the Zionists get to the lexicographers, too?

or your cultural reference to racial profilingIt's in your OP, brainiac. Did you forget your own topic?

it means nothing but to divert the subject from which you have no confidence in debating with me aboutWrong. I have no interest in debating it with you. Big difference.

as i said there are only three types of people in America, the brainwashed, the Zionist, and the willfully ignorant, those who try to speak the truth are shut down or put down one way or the other. It really does create a culture of ignorance.:sleep

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Is Israel a terrorist state and are your mass medias run by zionist(check the names of the honchos), Is America not responsible of hypocrisy, and is Israel not responsible for Genocide and Apartheid?Are you typing with both hands? Your English fluency just went away a little bit.:jack

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Allergic to dictionaries? Or did the Zionists get to the lexicographers, too?

It's in your OP, brainiac. Did you forget your own topic?

Wrong. I have no interest in debating it with you. Big difference.

:sleep

Again i have no interest in your semantics, nothing you present are any value to the topic at hand, please debate something of substance, not of your proficiency as a lawyer to argue. i am not interested in arguments, this is a serious world issue for your info, and the implications in the future could be huge.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Again i have no interest in your semantics, nothing you present are any value to the topic at hand, please debate something of substance, not of your proficiency as a lawyer to argue. i am not interested in arguments, this is a serious world issue for your info, and the implications in the future could be huge.No doubt. Israel, Palestine and US-Israel relations are important. The implications could be huge.

It's just you I don't take seriously.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Batter up.

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:24 AM
No doubt. Israel, Palestine and US-Israel relations are important. The implications could be huge.

It's just you I don't take seriously.

Should i now go in a corner and weep, because you persist on personal attacks with words, if you do not take me seriously, don't bother figuring out who i am.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Should i now go in a corner and weepThat would be nice, but I'd settle for you finding another bulletin board to troll.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Why don't you go play with a snake or something?

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:29 AM
i am still hoping you might actually come up with something of substance, instead of wasting my time in an argument i do not want to get into at all. Or perhaps your inability to debate stems from your own ignorance to the issue, or your own denial? If that is the case we have nothing more to speak of.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:31 AM
we have nothing more to speak of.Music to my ears.

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Why don't you go play with a snake or something?

Pls i have to politely ask you to stop spamming this thread with nonsense, do not reduce a legitimate problem with immaturity, let others voice their opinions and yes we have nothing to speak of anymore, have the courtesy not to troll this thread with insignificant replies.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Pls i have to politely ask you to stop spamming this thread with nonsense, do not reduce a legitimate problem with immaturity, let others voice their opinions.Now with the politeness. First you call me brainwashed and a willful moron, and now you strike the pose of the dignified gent, appealing to my civility. Hilarious.

I'm not preventing anyone from voicing their opinion, and you're the one shitting up this forum with foolish nonsense.

Which, BTW, you're perfectly free to do.

Just as I'm free to shit up your worthless thread with any kind of immaturity or foolish nonsense that suits me.

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Now with the politeness. First you call me brainwashed and a willful moron, and now you strike the pose of the dignified gent, appealing to my civility. Hilarious.

I'm not preventing anyone from voicing their opinion, and you're the one shitting up this forum with foolish nonsense.

Which, BTW, you're perfectly free to do.

Just as I'm free to shit up your worthless thread with any kind of immaturity or foolish nonsense that suits me.

And what i said is the truth apparently since you are avoiding getting to the meat of the subject, instead you try to dig up my post history and figure out who i am, your reference to snakes and white men, that is odd, shouldn't we be well into the discussion of why Americans are not brainwashed by Zionist controlled press already, from the post count of you replying to me, it amounted to nothing but zilch, perhaps you like to explain why you are not one of the brainwashed media drones.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:46 AM
If perhaps you had been able to make your own case without resorting immediately to insults and repeating them ad nauseam, you'd have some credibility to call for courtesy. But you blew it.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:47 AM
shouldn't we be well into the discussion of why Americans are not brainwashed by Zionist controlled press already, from the post count of you replying to me, it amounted to nothing but zilch, perhaps you like to explain why you are not one of the brainwashed media drones.Pass. Go fuck yourself, spurms.

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:48 AM
If perhaps you had been able to make your own case without resorting immediately to personal insults and repeating them ad nauseam, you'd have some credibility to call for courtesy. But you blew it.

I have never resorted to personal insults, i am merely opening the floor for a serious discussion, possibly a debate, i have no interest in arguments, it really is not my field of expertise.

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Pass. Go fuck yourself, spurms.

Am i right then i calling most Americans hypocrites?

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Pass. Go fuck yourself, spurms.

Am i right then in calling most Americans hypocrites?

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:52 AM
I have never resorted to personal insults, i am merely opening the floor for a serious discussion, possibly a debate, i have no interest in arguments, it really is not my field of expertise.This was how you opened the floor for a serious discussion in the Fort Hood thread:

America should screen all Jews because that country is run by Jews, oh wait...nvm. Half of your congress is more loyal to Israel than the USA, keep the masses happy with Hollywood, feed them Zionist controlled mass media, while keeping the real information away from their hopelessly brainwashed people. Like the issue that the entire world is against the Illegal Jewish occupation of the West Bank and only America and Israel are for it, lol, United states of Zionist. At the end of the day, you gentiles, or whatever i should call you still outnumbered the Zionist 100:1, and what did you do about it? Feed yourselves fat and happy, only a very few are willing to fight for the truth or human principles, no America has lost it's morale ground forever, along with Israel now sweating like a bitch after losing the Lebanese war in 2006, and the prospect of Iran armed with nukes, so they go out and killed 400+ Palestinian children and called it a fight against terrorism!

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Tres serieux, spurms. You should probably go see a doctor for it.

spurms
11-07-2009, 10:59 AM
This was how you opened the floor for a serious discussion in the Fort Hood thread:

Those are constructive criticism, you may not view it as so but, such directions cannot persist, in fact i want to understand, and provoke a serious discussion, on the hypocrisy of American policies, from the Timor Massacre to the Israel issues, their internal turmoil with Zionist lobbyist, those matters are very real, what will the non zionist do? Sit back into the filth of mass media and entertainment that has corrupted them and do nothing but remain willfully ignorant?

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Those are constructive criticism, you may not view it as so but, such directions cannot persist, in fact i want to understand, and provoke a serious discussion, on the hypocrisy of American policiesYou already blew it. You ruined your chance for a serious discussion with me. Think on that.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Those are constructive criticism...Like calling a decapitation a haircut.

spurms
11-07-2009, 11:08 AM
You already blew it. You ruined your chance for a serious discussion with me. Think on that.

I beg to differ, you never really intended to get into the crux of the issue in the first place, hopefully someone else will.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 11:13 AM
The crux of the issue is, you're an arrogant ass who likes to hear himself talk, you could care less about what people other think unless they already agree with you, and your contempt for anyone who doesn't is already abundantly plain.

You won't get many converts preaching to the choir, spurms.

spurms
11-07-2009, 11:20 AM
The crux of the issue is, you're an arrogant ass who likes to hear himself talk, you could care less about what people other think unless they already agree with you, and your contempt for anyone who doesn't is already abundantly plain.

You won't get many converts preaching to the choir, spurms.

I accept your oppinions because they are significant, even if it's about me yet again, but this thread is not about me, it's about an issue that no matter how you trivialize it, matters to you and me. Good day.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Good day.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 11:23 AM
You won't get many converts preaching to the choir, spurms. Much less a serious conversation.

mookie2001
11-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Arabs or Muslims?

jman3000
11-07-2009, 11:41 AM
They are all the same. You should know better by now.

The brown ones who aren't from Mexico.

whottt
11-07-2009, 11:45 AM
No offense to the fine political posters that comprise this forum but you guys are the easiest people to troll on this entire board. This guy is probably the worst troll I have ever seen and he has ya'll eating out of the palm of his hand. In fact it's so bad that I realize now it is literally not an accomplishment of any kind to troll this forum and am kind of embarrassed I have considered it as such.

I might have to go back to the actual Spurs or Trolls forum, since that is where the real challenges seem to be.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I might have to go back to the actual Spurs or Trolls forum, since that is where the real challenges seem to be.True.

By all means, suit yourself.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 11:56 AM
No offense to the fine political posters that comprise this forum but you guys are the easiest people to troll on this entire board.None taken.

EmptyMan
11-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Sure. I never really cared about the Jew Drama the rest of the world seems to be hell-bent on.

They should leave their gay little quarrels on the other side of the world. America has far more important things to focus on, namely Miley Cyrus and Twilight 3.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 12:01 PM
It can be hard to tell who's serious and who's just clowning. spurms' anti-semitism seemed sincere to me.

Cry Havoc
11-07-2009, 12:48 PM
It can be hard to tell who's serious and who's just clowning. spurms' anti-semitism seemed sincere to me.

In either case, he's not worth responding to.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah, you're right. I got suckered. I wanted to see him get a proper bloading. Silence probably would've been more effective.

hope4dopes
11-07-2009, 01:30 PM
I thought it was kinda chicken shit how you weaseled out of adressing the guys points.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 01:41 PM
I didn't want to give the guy's points any oxygen, and at any rate he didn't elaborate on them himself but just kept repeating them. I'm plenty critical of Israel, but his premises were way over the top. As I see it, they were self-refuting. Israel isn't the world's biggest terrorist and we're not their sock puppet. spurms wasn't the least bit reasonable, so I saw no good reason to be reasonable with him.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Anyway, it doesn't hurt my feelings to see an arsonist get burned. Live by the flames, die by the flames.

Cry Havoc
11-07-2009, 02:22 PM
I thought it was kinda chicken shit how you weaseled out of adressing the guys points.

I think it's kind of funny how bent out of shape you are in every single thread you post in.

Shastafarian
11-07-2009, 02:42 PM
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

cherylsteele
11-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Spurms' political posts seem to be worse than his NBA post, that in itself is pretty difficult to do.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2009, 03:29 PM
I thought it was kinda chicken shit how you weaseled out of adressing the guys points.I didn't see your addressing any of his points, micca of da streets.

I personally don't think the US has lost its "morale" ground, although it seems that there could be more strings attached to our $3 billion per year we give to Israel to move any peace process along.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 04:35 PM
No doubt. Israel, Palestine and US-Israel relations are important. The implications could be huge.

It's just you I don't take seriously. Should i now go in a corner and weep, because you persist on personal attacks with words, if you do not take me seriously, don't bother figuring out who i am.
WH and I argue allot, but with the way you posted, I have no interest in arguing with you. There's far more to profiling than race or religion. You seem to have a deep hatred. You came off as a serious boggot, and I seldom waste time with people of such low moral charactor, which you appear to have.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 04:41 PM
That's why my first posting here was asking if he was a troll.

In either case, he's not worth responding to.
Agreed. I probably said too much in a thread that should be dead.

spurms
11-07-2009, 08:59 PM
this was never an issue of antisemitism, this is about Israel and it's zionist lobbyist in the USA. I couldn't have made my point any clearer, pls do not derail this thread into another antisemitism or Nazi thread because it had to do with Jewish atrocities. The Zionist apologist here again made no attempts to back up their claims of Antisemitism, so i have rightly stated that words with no justifications are used as a tool to blackmail. Not even Obama could convince Israel to end their West Bank Settlements construction, and he's seeking closer ties with the Arab world at the same time, it's not going to work, he have to end all military aids used to kill innocents to Israel, to pressure them to resolve the 2 state solution. It never was in Israeli interest to do so, they perpetuate wars, first with Lebanon and now against civilians in Gaza, and have thousands of troops protecting newly established settlements in the West Bank, totally disrespecting the treaty signed in their illegal proxy annexation on Palestine in 1949 which already deemed Palestinians as having second class citizen rights. Zionist mass media tries to report these military expansion as self defense measures. Self defense measures in an occupied land? So why is it that even when Obama called for an end to Israeli settlements there, which was the right thing to do, but nothing have come out of it? My only reasoning is the country is heavily contaminated by politicians, powerful lobbyist, working in the interest of Israel first, Israel can commit no war crimes because they are the Chosen people of God, and so called Christian America seems to agree. Or perhaps Zionist America.

spurms
11-07-2009, 09:04 PM
I didn't see your addressing any of his points, micca of da streets.

I personally don't think the US has lost its "morale" ground, although it seems that there could be more strings attached to our $3 billion per year we give to Israel to move any peace process along.

someone who doesn't avoid the issue. I disagree with the no strings attache, cut off all aids and funding to Israel and the killings stop, the only strings attached Israel could possibly provide is that anyways.

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 09:17 PM
this was never an issue of antisemitismI guess you fooled me when you said this:

America should screen all Jews because that country is run by Jews

this is about Israel and it's zionist lobbyist in the USA. I couldn't have made my point any clearer, pls do not derail this thread into another antisemitism or Nazi thread because it had to do with Jewish atrocities.Was that a slip?

The Zionist apologist here again made no attempts to back up their claims of Antisemitism, so i have rightly stated that words with no justifications are used as a tool to blackmail.Your own words seem to warrant the description.

Not even Obama could convince Israel to end their West Bank Settlements construction, and he's seeking closer ties with the Arab world at the same time, it's not going to work, he have to end all military aids used to kill innocents to Israel, to pressure them to resolve the 2 state solution. It never was in Israeli interest to do so, they perpetuate wars, first with Lebanon and now against civilians in Gaza, and have thousands of troops protecting newly established settlements in the West Bank, totally disrespecting the treaty signed in their illegal proxy annexation on Palestine in 1949 which already deemed Palestinians as having second class citizen rights. I agree with most of this description in a rough sort of way. Only, Obama won't do any of the things you say he needs to.

Zionist mass media tries to report these military expansion as self defense measures. Self defense measures in an occupied land? So why is it that even when Obama called for an end to Israeli settlements there, which was the right thing to do, but nothing have come out of it? If Abbas resigns for good, it's probably the end of a two state solution. And if there's anything that scares Israel more than a two state solution, it's a one state solution. I wouldn't say it's a given that "nothing" comes out of the State Dept's (so far) vacillating and inept approach to the peace process.

My only reasoning is the country is heavily contaminated by politicians, powerful lobbyist, working in the interest of Israel firstYou might want to think twice about comparing the Israel lobby to poison or disease -- supposing of course, that you do not want to be mistaken for an anti-semite -- but yeah, we have an Israel lobby, and it is influential. Of course, it is their job to represent the interests of Israel, so I don't really begrudge them that.

The interests of the US and Israel are not coextensive.One problem I have with your view is that you assume they are identical. Nothing could be further from the truth IMO. Your cartoonish vision of US-Israel relations undermines your credibility.

Israel can commit no war crimes because they are the Chosen people of God, and so called Christian America seems to agree. Or perhaps Zionist America.Yeah. A lot of people think that. I don't. I thought Operation Cast Lead, as it's known in English, was more or less a massacre. I also thought the recent invasion and bombing of Lebanon was barbarous in its intensity and disproportionality.

We might agree about some of that, spurms, but your indiscriminate Jew talk really pisses me off. Until you get a handle on that, there's not much further we can go here.

spurms
11-07-2009, 09:23 PM
I guess you fooled me when you said this:

Was that a slip?

Your own words seem to warrant the description.

I agree with most of this description in a rough sort of way.

If Abbas resigns for good, it's probably the end of a two state solution. And if there's anything that scares Israel more than a two state solution, it's a one state solution. I wouldn't say it's a given that "nothing" comes out of the State Dept's (so far) vacillating and inept approach to the peace process.

[qoute]My only reasoning is the country is heavily contaminated by politicians, powerful lobbyist, working in the interest of Israel first, Israel can commit no war crimes because they are the Chosen people of God, and so called Christian America seems to agree. Or perhaps Zionist America.Yeah. A lot of people think that. I don't. I thought Operation Cast Lead, as it's known in English, was more or less a massacre.[/QUOTE]

I am talking about the context, i never said terrorist Arabs mind you, and i believe in neutrality in statements, if i had said terrorist Arabs, then i should also include Zionist Jews, read between the lines. And what part of history made you think that the Zionist committing atrocities in Israel are not also Jewish?

Winehole23
11-07-2009, 09:33 PM
And what part of history made you think that the Zionist committing atrocities in Israel are not also Jewish?We part ways here, hombre. If you can't figure out why, we don't need to talk anymore.

Phenomanul
11-07-2009, 10:59 PM
I must have forgotten about the last time a 'zionist' killed Americans on American soil for the sake of his cause...

must have been asleep during that history lesson...

hater
11-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Shouldn't they do the same to the Zionist Jews? Since they have proven to be the bigger terrorist, and instigator of most of the attrocities in the middle east? Discuss.

they should definitely screen jews with more than 2 million in the bank. which means 98% of them :wow

hater
11-07-2009, 11:48 PM
I must have forgotten about the last time a 'zionist' killed Americans on American soil for the sake of his cause...

must have been asleep during that history lesson...

because killing is the only way you can overpower ppl :rolleyes

Phenomanul
11-08-2009, 12:26 AM
because killing is the only way you can overpower ppl :rolleyes

The OP asked in the context of terrorism no?

Go roll your eyes at someone else...

hater
11-08-2009, 12:34 AM

oh it's all related. If ppl can't control someone with money, ppl probably use force

spurms
11-08-2009, 12:58 AM

If the law of physics that for every action there's an equal reaction applies to American geopolitics, then the whole of New York City and it's entire population would be vaporized by now. Of course this is just an example, so don't get too hung up on it.

spurms
11-08-2009, 01:01 AM
oh it's all related. If ppl can't control someone with money, ppl probably use force

Or genocide to enhance their own deterrence capabilities.

Phenomanul
11-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Don't be disingenuous... Spurms asked if we should have 'screening' for zionists since some people are proposing that we screen all arabs... (notice I wasn't one of them)

What I noted however, was that 'Zionists' don't have a history of spilling American blood on home soil... where some islamic radicals do... so even though some would believe that history is motive enough to warrant that type of profiling; newsflash...

not all adherents of Islam are radical, nor are they all of Arabic descent (see southeast Asia, or the Persians from Iran).

the OP is a non-sequitor in that context...

spurms
11-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Don't be disingenuous... Spurms asked if we should have 'screening' for zionists since some people are proposing that we screen all arabs... (notice I wasn't one of them)

What I noted however, was that 'Zionists' don't have a history of spilling American blood on home soil... where some islamic radicals do... so even though some would believe that history is motive enough to warrant that type of profiling; newsflash...

not all adherents of Islam are radical, nor are they all of Arabic descent (see southeast Asia, or the Persians from Iran).

the OP is a non-sequitor in that context...

You are right on about the Persians, that opens up another topic for debate however. Clearly not many people spoon fed zionist propaganda believe that. They are after all the axis of evil because they are deemed a threat to the Israeli domination of smaller Arab states..

ElNono
11-08-2009, 01:56 AM
This is not really complicated at all. The answer is NO.
The screenings are done as prevention from a possible future attack.
The best we can use to try to determine future actions are statistics.
Statistically speaking, if we look at the terror attacks against the US in recent times as the base data, odds are the next attacker is going to be an Arab, and most likely a Muslim.
The same numbers will dictate that the odds of an attack to the US coming from somebody from Israel are slim to none.

So you concentrate your prevention efforts where you're most likely to obtain positive results.

Now, we can discuss wether it's morally jutifiable to have such screenings or not, but if you get that out of the way and assume we do, then this is the obvious course of action.

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2009, 02:01 AM
When a "zionist" kills an american on american soil then we can go screening them. I don't give a rat's ass how many people get killed in the middle east, as long as they aint american.

David Bowie
11-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Why not screen the Russians who live in the United States as well because Russia has a conflict with Chechnya :rolleyes

That makes about as much sense as the origional post.

spurms
11-08-2009, 02:20 AM
When a "zionist" kills an american on american soil then we can go screening them. I don't give a rat's ass how many people get killed in the middle east, as long as they aint american.

Or perhaps proper screening just wouldn't prevent cause and effect, so oddly you do care when your government is breeding the very problems that is biting you in the ass albeit in a disproportionately minor way. Just like the complications of having to deal with a Taliban that numbers less than a quarter of the coalition forces combined because the core of the matter are not dealt with properly.

spurms
11-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Why not screen the Russians who live in the United States as well because Russia has a conflict with Chechnya :rolleyes

That makes about as much sense as the origional post.

Didn't make much sense to me but since this is an American centric board we will stick with discussions that had to deal with your precious people.

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 05:20 AM
What I noted however, was that 'Zionists' don't have a history of spilling American blood on home soil... where some islamic radicals do...I see what you mean, but this is not exactly true.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/terror/terrorism2.jpg

Wild Cobra
11-08-2009, 10:20 AM
I see what you mean, but this is not exactly true.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/terror/terrorism2.jpg

WH, do you like cherry picking data?

This is before the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and after JDL members were caught, who did 15 of those Jewish attack incidents.

One small group doing 15 of the 16 attacks.... Think about it.

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 01:00 PM
The ADL counts. So does whoever the other group was. Zionists have spilled blood on native American soil. Phenomenaul and Trainwreck said they hadn't. They were wrong.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2009, 04:45 PM
The ADL counts. So does whoever the other group was. Zionists have spilled blood on native American soil. Phenomenaul and Trainwreck said they hadn't. They were wrong.

Yes, I stated that wrong. I meant the timeframe included them. My point is that 15 of the 16 were done by that one small group, and picking the small time window makes the statistics appear different than they reall are.

I'll bet there are no Jewish group attacks before or after your selected timeframe.

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 04:56 PM
It's the FBI's table, not mine.

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 05:08 PM
That said, I don't think profiling anyone by creed is a good idea, nor do I think Zionist terrorism is a particularly big concern for us. But it isn't non-existent, as some posters have said.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2009, 05:20 PM
It's the FBI's table, not mine.

But you selected it to make a point, and it's now an exagerated point.

Wouldn't a longer timeframe, and to date be more appropriate?

ChumpDumper
11-08-2009, 05:23 PM
So if we went with a period from 1982 to the present, there would be at least 16 documented acts of terror by Jewish groups in the US. I'm all for expending the timeline to include the last 17 years.

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 05:38 PM
But you selected it to make a point, and it's now an exagerated point.

Wouldn't a longer timeframe, and to date be more appropriate?I selected it because it was concise. I also posted lists of terrorist incidents. I encourage you to post factual info too, particularly if you feel it has been wanting in this thread.

BTW, have you read all the way through the thread, or did you just jump in at the end?

Wild Cobra
11-08-2009, 05:50 PM
I selected it because it was concise. I also posted lists of terrorist incidents. I encourage you to post factual info too, particularly if you feel it has been wanting in this thread.

BTW, have you read all the way through the thread, or did you just jump in at the end?

I haven't paid much attention to this thread as it appeared to be started by a bigot. I'm not that interested either.

I did drive to Oklahoma City today and visit the Oklahoma City National Memorial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_National_Memorial). $10 to get inside. The 2nd floor of the museum bulding has a blown apart area they left alone, and put glass around. It was an interesting exhibit, but not as impressive as I thought it would be.

Winehole23
11-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Sorry, WC. The links I referred to are in the Fort Hood thread.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Sorry, WC. The links I referred to are in the Fort Hood thread.

I haven't been too interested in that one either. A tradgedy, but mostly speculation why he did it still. I have my own guess, but that's all it is, defonately subject to change, and not worth joining in on the topic.

sook
11-08-2009, 06:59 PM
what do you mean by zionists? Are you refferring to specific Israelis that believe in an expansionary ideology? Even then, they are smart and not stupid. Instead of doing the talking with their fists, they are doing it with their mind.

Ignignokt
11-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Since the Winehole cheer squad has show up as of late.

Spurms 1

Wineslot 0