PDA

View Full Version : Keith Bogans*

Zero_Twilight
11-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Is it just me, or were you guys seeing flashes of "Bruce Bowen" in Keith Bogans?

Defensively, this guy is solid. He can give some guys fits if we start him early. Matter of fact; I would like to see him start. He has the intangibles and can get into peoples heads if he stays focused.

He can come into the game and gaurd the top pg's and sg's of other teams and wear em out by the 4th quarter.

If he started the game and defended Brandon Roy, I don't think Roy would have been as productive in the 4th. The rest of the team was pretty cold outside of Roy and Outlaw. We might not have been playing catch up.

On the bright side, I did see some great things out there despite the loss.

- RJ has passion! (Welcome to the Spurs RJ, where ticky tack fouls is the norm) I'm proud of this guy, he really wanted to win it and lit a fire under the team. I remember this "hunger" when Fin would play against Dallas when he first came to the team. "The gears are slowly starting to turn." I was layin down watching the game and when he dunked it on Oden, I jumped to my feet and started howlin at the moon. That shit made me emotional.

- George Hill is scrappy. He doesn't let anybody intimidate him out there. I see a little of Bruce in this guy too on the defensive end.

- Antonio McDeyess is starting to find his place on the court and next game I think he'll show us his worth.

-Roger Mason; I think, is not coming into the game mentally prepared. The last time we saw him hitting big shots was BEFORE he got PG duties and it's just too much for him. You can tell how devastated he is after every miss. I hope they get him back to being a spot up shooter and keep his PG role secondary. This way he can just think about shooting and getting back on Defense.

senorglory
11-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Disappointing loss, but:
1) Bogans played well;
2) Hill played well;
3) McDyess played well.
So all in all, promising start to the season.

Sense
11-07-2009, 08:18 PM
If he started the game and defended Brandon Roy, I don't think Roy would have been as productive in the 4th.

He started.

DynastySpurs210
11-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Stfu