PDA

View Full Version : Some Thoughts Bout Da Spurs

Punkkboy44
11-07-2009, 08:42 AM
I am sick right now..having watched the Spurs lose the last two nights. I was gonna try and find some positives from what I saw..so here goes. Antonio M. can shoot. THATS IT!!!!! Now for the negatives..and possible solutions. GEORGE HILL..I was stunned at his pitiful play vs. The Jazz..and last night..well..the guy never looks to shoot..and when he does shoot..TIM DUNCAN..going downhill fast..BLAIR..looked great vs. the Jazz..NOTHING vs. the Blazers..POP..grow the fuckin beard back already..dress IAN and Hairstion..BENCH FINLEY and ask him to retire...JEFFERSON..ok..vs. Blazers showed me something..still has the game..keep driving to the basket(so he is a postive actually)..BONNER..omg..token red haired shooter who cant shoot...BOGENS..looks older than he is...FINELY..as stated above..RETIRE..god u look ancient..U should have retired when U got the ring 2 years ago...MANU..U and everyone says u r not in basketball shape yet..fact is..yur game is so predictable..and now u cant shoot on top of that...PARKER...EVA is still pretty..SOLUTIONS...JESUS...go with younger talent please..try and find something that looks like defensive INTENSITY...and YES..GET RID OF THE GODDAMN small lineup BULLSHIT...important last point here..VEGAS now knows the Spurs suck..last two nights..SPURS were pickem vs. the Jazz..then -4 vs. the Blazers..on the second half lines..being down 10 and 11 respectivly..they were -2.5 and -1 2nd half...WHICH shows VEGAS thought the Spurs had NO COMEBACK LEFT IN THEM AT ALL..down 11 to PORTLAND and the then -1 2nd half..WAT AN INSULT to the SPURS..and of course..VEGAS was right..even when they cut the lead to 3 late..IT WAS FOOLS GOLD...bottom line..FUCKIN WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE..wholesale changes need to be made..NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Xevious
11-07-2009, 08:45 AM
My eyes hurt. :wakeup

Chieflion
11-07-2009, 08:50 AM
None of that actually makes sense. Needs to be locked.

TDMVPDPOY
11-07-2009, 08:54 AM
use paragraphs or cliff notes damn it, i aint reading all that shit

Muser
11-07-2009, 09:01 AM
:lol

Fabbs
11-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Antonio M. can shoot.
Who be Antonio M.?

Punkkboy44
11-07-2009, 10:22 AM
ANTONIO FUCKIN McDYESS..he is 6'10" and was last seen hitting 15-18 foot jumpers for the Spurs.

Punkkboy44
11-07-2009, 10:26 AM
ALL of wat I said makes sence..sorry if u cant understand the VEGAS stuff..I am too proud to bet against the SPURS though..or I would have already been up like 100 units this season alone.

mookie2001
11-07-2009, 10:27 AM
wat

Chomag
11-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Take meds much?

spursfan1000
11-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Why do people get so mad over something you CAN'T control????

Fabbs
11-07-2009, 10:59 AM
ANTONIO FUCKIN McDYESS..he is 6'10" and was last seen hitting 15-18 foot jumpers for the Spurs.
All i be seein is he matador defense.

draft87
11-07-2009, 03:41 PM

ALL of wat I said makes sence..sorry if u cant understand the VEGAS stuff..I am too proud to bet against the SPURS though..or I would have already been up like 100 units this season alone.

I am sick right now..having watched the Spurs lose the last two nights. I was gonna try and find some positives from what I saw..so here goes. Antonio M. can shoot. THATS IT!!!!! Now for the negatives..and possible solutions. GEORGE HILL..I was stunned at his pitiful play vs. The Jazz..and last night..well..the guy never looks to shoot..and when he does shoot..TIM DUNCAN..going downhill fast..BLAIR..looked great vs. the Jazz..NOTHING vs. the Blazers..POP..grow the fuckin beard back already..dress IAN and Hairstion..BENCH FINLEY and ask him to retire...JEFFERSON..ok..vs. Blazers showed me something..still has the game..keep driving to the basket(so he is a postive actually)..BONNER..omg..token red haired shooter who cant shoot...BOGENS..looks older than he is...FINELY..as stated above..RETIRE..god u look ancient..U should have retired when U got the ring 2 years ago...MANU..U and everyone says u r not in basketball shape yet..fact is..yur game is so predictable..and now u cant shoot on top of that...PARKER...EVA is still pretty..SOLUTIONS...JESUS...go with younger talent please..try and find something that looks like defensive INTENSITY...and YES..GET RID OF THE GODDAMN small lineup BULLSHIT...important last point here..VEGAS now knows the Spurs suck..last two nights..SPURS were pickem vs. the Jazz..then -4 vs. the Blazers..on the second half lines..being down 10 and 11 respectivly..they were -2.5 and -1 2nd half...WHICH shows VEGAS thought the Spurs had NO COMEBACK LEFT IN THEM AT ALL..down 11 to PORTLAND and the then -1 2nd half..WAT AN INSULT to the SPURS..and of course..VEGAS was right..even when they cut the lead to 3 late..IT WAS FOOLS GOLD...bottom line..FUCKIN WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE..wholesale changes need to be made..NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.
let me say it again- wow.

dude, you like the Spurs right? You like them enough to get upset when they play poorly, right? Why don't you try liking them a little more; You'll probably be able to relax and then spell the players' names correctly.

BUT I will commend you on making the right suggestions. The Spurs will definitely win the next 77 games if they:

A) let Antonio M. take every shot, provided that it's 15-18 ft from the basket

B) Pop grows his beard back

C) Matt Bonner dyes his hair

D) BogAns gets some Botox

E) Tony tells the opposing team who is wife is

F) Pop takes Hairston and Mahinmi shopping

G) Ginobili stops working out and dribbles to the right.

It's a damn shame you won't be able to read my reply. You won't be able to see how I praised your genius? I'm assuming, I mean hey, if you do see this, HOLLA, cause it sounds like you lost all your money in Vegas betting on the Spurs and you won't be able to afford internet for quite some time now. ...which might not be a bad thing.....
Good luck. If your ability to look at the spread is on par with your spelling skills I'd tell your family to start hiding their jewelry.

Kori Ellis
11-07-2009, 03:45 PM
The funniest thing in this thread is:

Last edited by Punkkboy44; Today at 07:43 AM.. Reason: spelling

Really? You write in "text speak." You don't know how to punctuate to the point that your posts are almost unreadable. You misspelled players' names. But you edited your post for spelling? Really?

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-07-2009, 03:49 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a5/Enter.png

UnWantedTheory
11-07-2009, 06:47 PM
huh?

peskypesky
11-07-2009, 06:55 PM
i agree with the OP. except for his lack of grammatical skills.

Pop seems intent on going with the same strategy which got us bounced in the first round last year. He's too stubborn to admit he was wrong. But the fact is, Bonner's not a starter. Finley's not a starter. Even Mason is doubtful as a starter. McDyess is too old to start. Starters need to be Parker, Manu, Jefferson, Duncan and Blair. That's it.

Punkkboy44
11-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Ok ..ok..so I cant spell a couple names..anyway..NO..I did not lose any money on the Spurs..if I did I won something to overcome that loss..I really hate it when the Spurs look bad on National TV..TNT has already written the Spurs off this year..I also notice they mainly show Spurs on the road..

LongtimeSpursFan
11-07-2009, 11:24 PM

Kids under the age of 14 shouldnt be allowed to post. Can anyone understand this gibberish?

Spursmania
11-07-2009, 11:39 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a5/Enter.png

:lmao:lmao

ElNono
11-08-2009, 12:58 AM
http://www.sahbeewah.com/image_repository/wat.jpg

Blackjack
11-08-2009, 02:30 AM
The funniest thing in this thread is:

Really? You write in "text speak." You don't know how to punctuate to the point that your posts are almost unreadable. You misspelled players' names. But you edited your post for spelling? Really?

I lol'd.

bdictjames
11-08-2009, 02:36 AM
http://www.sahbeewah.com/image_repository/wat.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Punkkboy44
11-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Mr. Lontimetimespursfan..wat exactly dont u understand? Can u even understand second half betting? Cant u understand Bonner hasnt hit a 3 in like 4ever? Finely should have went out on top? WTF dude?

jag
11-08-2009, 03:47 AM
Mr. Lontimetimespursfan..wat exactly dont u understand? Can u even understand second half betting? Cant u understand Bonner hasnt hit a 3 in like 4ever? Finely should have went out on top? WTF dude?

Ya...WTF dude?

I don't get why no one can understand this guy...

Fermixalot
11-08-2009, 04:09 AM
I am sick right now..having watched the Spurs lose the last two nights. I was gonna try and find some positives from what I saw..so here goes.

Antonio M. can shoot. THATS IT!!!!!

Now for the negatives..and possible solutions.

GEORGE HILL..I was stunned at his pitiful play vs. The Jazz..and last night..well..the guy never looks to shoot..and when he does shoot..

TIM DUNCAN..going downhill fast..

BLAIR..looked great vs. the Jazz..NOTHING vs. the Blazers..

POP..grow the fuckin beard back already..dress IAN and Hairstion..BENCH FINLEY and ask him to retire...

JEFFERSON..ok..vs. Blazers showed me something..still has the game..keep driving to the basket(so he is a postive actually)..

BONNER..omg..token red haired shooter who cant shoot...

BOGENS..looks older than he is...

FINELY..as stated above..RETIRE..god u look ancient..U should have retired when U got the ring 2 years ago...

MANU..U and everyone says u r not in basketball shape yet..fact is..yur game is so predictable..and now u cant shoot on top of that...

PARKER...EVA is still pretty..

SOLUTIONS...JESUS...go with younger talent please..try and find something that looks like defensive INTENSITY...and YES..GET RID OF THE GODDAMN small lineup BULLSHIT...

important last point here..VEGAS now knows the Spurs suck..last two nights..SPURS were pickem vs. the Jazz..then -4 vs. the Blazers..on the second half lines..being down 10 and 11 respectivly..they were -2.5 and -1 2nd half...WHICH shows VEGAS thought the Spurs had NO COMEBACK LEFT IN THEM AT ALL..down 11 to PORTLAND and the then -1 2nd half..WAT AN INSULT to the SPURS..and of course..VEGAS was right..even when they cut the lead to 3 late..IT WAS FOOLS GOLD...

bottom line..FUCKIN WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE..wholesale changes need to be made..NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to break it up into manageable pieces....

Horse
11-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Now there was a lack of effort in the utah game. But against portland all we did was miss shots I was amazed how many good looks we got, if that keeps up will be fine. Besides when does this team ever start fast.