PDA

View Full Version : The same objections from last year around this time are the same.

carib
11-07-2009, 10:50 AM
The ones that were not complaining last year said the same thing this year it’s too early in the season.

But the same complaints at the beginning of last year was the same complaint at the end of the year. Bonner was and is the center of all the Complaints.

carib
11-08-2009, 11:56 AM
And so shall the season end

timvp
11-08-2009, 01:00 PM
The same objections from last year around this time are the same.

Agloco
11-08-2009, 01:05 PM
The Spurs black and white uniforms from last year around this time are black and white.

Mel_13
11-08-2009, 01:09 PM
I guess when you bump your own thread after 24 hours in which it failed to draw a single response, you deserve whatever comes next.

Agloco
11-08-2009, 01:13 PM
I guess when you bump your own thread after 24 hours in which it failed to draw a single response, you deserve whatever comes next.

Lol Mel, I didn't even notice that. :rollin

exstatic
11-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Epic (and yet expected) caribbean failure.

AussieFanKurt
11-08-2009, 03:58 PM
what a fucking shit thread

EmptyMan
11-08-2009, 04:56 PM
The "It's only December, SPAM" crowd have looked like fools the last couple seasons.

I'm so jealous though. Tired old cliche's make you a true o.g. spurs fan.

Seventyniner
11-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Last year ended in a first round loss, so this year...?

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Last couple of seasons?..it was 1 year, we bounced back strongly from a horrid start, and we lost when 2/3 of our best players were suffering serious injuries..we weren't going to win the title, but we very well could have been the #2 team in the West with a healthy team..

Did people forget that we made the conference finals the year before, and lost to a very good Lakers team without Manu?..

exstatic
11-08-2009, 05:38 PM
The "It's only December, SPAM" crowd have looked like fools the last couple seasons.

I'm so jealous though. Tired old cliche's make you a true o.g. spurs fan.

You don't realize how your name is both ironic and appropriate. :lol

Keep bitching. That'll accomplish something.

Mel_13
11-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Did people forget that we made the conference finals the year before, and lost to a very good Lakers team without Manu?..

Apparently

SamoanTD
11-08-2009, 06:04 PM
You don't realize how your name is both ironic and appropriate. :lol

Keep bitching. That'll accomplish something.
:lol

TD 21
11-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Last couple of seasons?..it was 1 year, we bounced back strongly from a horrid start, and we lost when 2/3 of our best players were suffering serious injuries..we weren't going to win the title, but we very well could have been the #2 team in the West with a healthy team..

This is true. I'm torn on this one; I can see both points of view and the only thing I can think of is to give it more time. But I'm not convinced, like many, that in due time this team will automatically begin to look like a powerhouse.

The record is mostly irrelevant, it's the signs that are worrisome. Let's be honest, they're alarming. It's the same lingering problems that have been rearing their head the last couple of seasons, only they're more magnified now than ever. I'm not going to waste time reciting them since we all know what they are, but there are limited in-house options as far as shoring up the biggest need and many of those options Pop is reluctant to play.