PDA

View Full Version : What is the most remarkable thing that has happened in your life?

Suicidal Jack
11-07-2009, 12:16 PM
I know angel_luv is going to say she found god and T Park found lasagna but I am interested in what everyone else has to say.

EmptyMan
11-07-2009, 12:17 PM
I was eating lasagna while angel_luv found god.

ploto
11-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Giving birth

Leetonidas
11-07-2009, 12:21 PM
The first time I did shrooms was pretty remarkable.

symple19
11-07-2009, 12:46 PM
I don't know what the most remarkable thing in my life has been, but I'll tell you what it was for my family and friends...Me being born :toast

David Bowie
11-07-2009, 01:21 PM
This is going to sound lame and it deffinatly is unremarkable,

But taking exatacy (along with pot and alcohol) and having sex with my ex bf during those houers of being high, was by far the most enjoyable, euphoric and care free 7 or 8 hours of my life.

Btw, I never took extacy again because it made me extremly depressed for the next two weeks.

JamStone
11-07-2009, 01:28 PM
I went to visit the Philippines when I was 9 years old with my dad to see my sick grandmother. They lived in a small village, so it was even worse than your idea of third world and this was back in the 1980s. I was hit by a jeepney, which is basically a windowless bus, thrown about 30 feet, broke my left arm, split my head open so like a flap of skin on my scalp was hanging off of it, and was losing I don't know how much amount of blood. My dad's village had no hospital, only a rather unimpressive clinic with limited supplies and resources. They had to put my arm in a splint and do a pretty unremarkable job to bandage my head temporarily and fly me out on a stretcher to Manila to get better medical care. Again, I was 9 years old, probably weighed all of about 70 pounds or so, I'm guessing, and in a completely different world that I really knew. I couldn't even talk to my relatives because I didn't know Tagalog or my dad's dialect nearly well enough.

The remarkable thing... I survived.

BacktoBasics
11-07-2009, 01:52 PM
3some with my ex-wife and her best friend.

Thunder Dan
11-07-2009, 02:24 PM
I was driving back from Chicago on New Years Day 2008 in a snow storm in the Trailblazer I had at the time. I had it in 4 wheel drive and it made a loud noise and broke down. My converter or something blew out and I had to pull the car to the side of the road.

Anyways, there was a van we were following the whole way from Chicago and into Indiana that flipped and killed 2 people inside of it after it spun out and flipped. We broke down at a mile marker 4 miles away from where this happened shortly before this happened.

We stood in snow up to our knees in blowing winds pissed off that the car was fucked up, but that may have saved our lives. We figured something happened when cops kept passing us and we heard the sirens and stuff. Anyway, here is the article on the crash

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/01/bowling_green_students_die_in.html

Cry Havoc
11-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Probably winning the Super Toy Run. That, or going to Cornerstone festivals. They're pretty amazing.

Cry Havoc
11-07-2009, 02:28 PM
I was driving back from Chicago on New Years Day 2008 in a snow storm in the Trailblazer I had at the time. I had it in 4 wheel drive and it made a loud noise and broke down. My converter or something blew out and I had to pull the car to the side of the road.

Anyways, there was a van we were following the whole way from Chicago and into Indiana that flipped and killed 2 people inside of it after it spun out and flipped. We broke down at a mile marker 4 miles away from where this happened shortly before this happened.

We stood in snow up to our knees in blowing winds pissed off that the car was fucked up, but that may have saved our lives. We figured something happened when cops kept passing us and we heard the sirens and stuff. Anyway, here is the article on the crash

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/01/bowling_green_students_die_in.html

Rule #1: Cardio.
Rule #2: Beware of Bathrooms.
Rule #3: Always wear seatbelts.
Rule #4: Doubletap.

symple19
11-07-2009, 02:43 PM
and her best friend.

did you suck him off?

koriwhat
11-07-2009, 02:48 PM
- meeting manu chao
- playing on the spurs court during half time vs the coyote when i was like 7-8 yrs old
- getting hit head on by a drunk driver and surviving with no broken bones, cuts or bruises.
- lsd & mush
- first time i smoked bud
- probably some other shit too...

BacktoBasics
11-07-2009, 02:51 PM
did you suck him off?Like a champ.

Nbadan
11-07-2009, 06:30 PM
grosss.....................the most remarkable thing in my life is having witnessed both birth and death..

baseline bum
11-07-2009, 07:52 PM
I don't know about most remarkable, but the most fun thing I did was climb Mount San Jacinto in a couple feet of snow one time in December. I'm like a 10 year-old when I get around snow. :lol

Höfner
11-07-2009, 08:49 PM
k

xellos88330
11-07-2009, 10:31 PM
getting to 5'6" :elephant

The Reckoning
11-07-2009, 11:56 PM
ordering a number 2 with cheese and jalapenos at Whataburger after a shitty day at work

CubanSucks
11-08-2009, 01:20 AM
I totally dropped some major poopage earlier today. Total domination of the toilet :lobt2: