PDA

View Full Version : Wake me up 20 games from now

2centsworth
11-07-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm surprised how many people are freaking out about the Spurs slow start.
Had a friend call me early this morning to tell me that the Spurs are in trouble.

Now I admit, I haven't watched but maybe 10 mins all season, but that's mainly because these games are meaningless. It's a waste of time watching this crap right now.

From the 10mins that I watched, I just looked like only Tony and Tim were attempting to play defense. Defense is Hardwork and it doesn't look like our players are ready to give that type of effort yet.

When their record is 10-10, I bet all of that changes. Then we will get a glimpse in to how good this team can be. Right now anything but watching a Spurs game sounds like fun.

Blackjack
11-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Damn, I can't even sleep for seven hours.:depressed

But, will do.:tu

Chomag
11-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Had a friend call me early this morning to tell me that the Spurs are in trouble.

Now I admit, I haven't watched but maybe 10 mins all season, but that's mainly because these games are meaningless. It's a waste of time watching this crap right now.

From the 10mins that I watched, I just looked like only Tony and Tim were attempting to play defense. Defense is Hardwork and it doesn't look like our players are ready to give that type of effort yet.

When their record is 10-10, I bet all of that changes. Then we will get a glimpse in to how good this team can be. Right now anything but watching a Spurs game sounds like fun.

A #1 fan.

spurs1990
11-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Give him a break. I think watching 5 percent of the season allows him plenty of leeway to analyize the team in an accurate, effective, and sensible way.

We are in your debt, OPer.

TJastal
11-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Can we change OP name to 1/2 centworth?

tlongII
11-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Last time I checked game 1 counted just as much as game 82. Just sayin...

SpursDynasty
11-07-2009, 03:55 PM
With 12 out of the next 15 games at home, the Spurs have a chance to get into a groove.

spursfan09
11-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Last time I checked game 1 counted just as much as game 82. Just sayin...

For your Blazers it might.

spursfan09
11-07-2009, 03:59 PM
With 12 out of the next 15 games at home, the Spurs have a chance to get into a groove.

Thats very reassuring. I hope they do get into a groove, and then they can start pulling out these big road games

Mr.Robinson
11-07-2009, 04:24 PM

Spurs will be 5 and 18 by then.

Höfner
11-07-2009, 04:38 PM
That'll be way before September ends.

SpurNation
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Rip Van Winkle

UnWantedTheory
11-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Well I was under the impression every game counts, but it is just not the time to freak out. Its still early. I am not saying I am not upset or even a little worried, but its still EARLY! So we shall see what happens. I believe.

ulosturedge
11-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Well a couple of nights we shot just terrible. I expect things to improve offensively if nothing else.