PDA

View Full Version : Does LeBron really want to win a ring over getting the max?

djohn2oo8
11-07-2009, 01:05 PM
"I think at the end of the day, a max deal or anything like that doesn't really matter to me at the end of the day. It's all about winning for me. So I've put myself in a position that when that day comes next summer, I want to win, and if I feel like the team is capable of winning, I'll make my decision like that."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&page=sheridanlbj-091107

I don't know, on one hand I call bullshit because he has already stated that he wants to be a billionaire, but on the other hand rings are what matter, and he already is loaded as fuck just from the Nike and other endorsements alone. If he really wants to win a ring rather than get the max, which team might he go to?

Culburn369
11-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Of course he wants the ring. But, there is no control in it's deliverance. He can control the money, that's easy.

An Unbiased Fan
11-07-2009, 01:09 PM
If Lebron is serious about this, then he should head to Portland, LA, or Orlando. All three are young & talented enough to make a 5 year run, and have a spot for him.

F_U_Buddy
11-07-2009, 02:16 PM
If Lebron is serious about this, then he should head to Portland, LA, or Orlando. All three are young & talented enough to make a 5 year run, and have a spot for him.

of course... he's just not interested in winning this year. that's the problem with Cats like him. Judging by his comments he's given up on this year already.

MEMO to the Chosen One for MVP awards only: You must focus on winning your first one and no better time than the present. With all the double talk Lebron is trying to say the right things so the punks in the media won't crucify him but that's a losing strategy. Either shut the fuck up or speak up. Fuck the media. Until he realizes people will hate you for whatever you do that title will continue to elude him.

When Kobe wanted to continuing winning he didn't throw hints he just said FUCK IT -- get Shaq's fat ass out of here if he doesn't want to play in shape...Get Andrew Bynum the fuck out of here and get me Jason Kidd...Fuck Kwame Brown and Smush Parker....Soon afterward the F.O started making moves to get in quality help.

But I still think it's all about Lebron's Child-Like Mentality...he seems thinks winning titles is an easy game. :lmao

Allanon
11-07-2009, 02:33 PM
LeBron would definitely take less than the max to win. But not much less.

For LeBron, less is still a whole lotta money.

iggypop123
11-07-2009, 04:38 PM

go back to realgm

iggypop123
11-07-2009, 04:39 PM
people interpret taking less going for MLE. of course if he goes to the lakers they will have a bill rusell situation where kobe can have a picture of him with 12 rings, but lebron wants money and lots of it. i call bs

mogrovejo
11-07-2009, 05:00 PM
James is lying.