PDA

View Full Version : Cops Taser Man With His Hands Already On Police Car

MaNuMaNiAc
11-07-2009, 02:58 PM
MgmtzQM3Npc

fucked up

symple19
11-07-2009, 03:00 PM
There are very few people on this earth I hate more than cops. I say they let this poor guy taser the cop a few times as punishment

BlackSwordsMan
11-07-2009, 03:07 PM
justifiable to me

Spursfan092120
11-07-2009, 03:35 PM
wow..that dude just kept tasing him..that was fucked up.

Stringer_Bell
11-07-2009, 03:44 PM
That look quite excessive, but I'll posit a possible scenario other than "pig cop being a punk shocks dude for no reason." Perhaps the victim was asked to step off to the side of the road, away from the camera, and the dude wanted to stay in front of the camera because he did something to piss the cop off and wanted to make sure whatever happened occurred on camera.

There's two sides to every story, but that was some harsh stuff.

Saved By Zero
11-07-2009, 03:50 PM
According to Whottt that shit happens everyday on the soccer field.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-07-2009, 03:53 PM
That look quite excessive, but I'll posit a possible scenario other than "pig cop being a punk shocks dude for no reason." Perhaps the victim was asked to step off to the side of the road, away from the camera, and the dude wanted to stay in front of the camera because he did something to piss the cop off and wanted to make sure whatever happened occurred on camera.

did something to piss off the cop? Since when is the stun gun a device to blow off steam?

MavTalker
11-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Since when is the stun gun a device to blow off steam?

When your team lost by 19 to the Dallas Mavericks.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-07-2009, 04:13 PM
When your team lost by 19 to the Dallas Mavericks.

:lol

koriwhat
11-07-2009, 04:14 PM
pigs are cocksuckers! i fuckin' hate cops with a passion.

Duff McCartney
11-07-2009, 11:51 PM

Actually there's three sides to every story...your side, my side, and the truth.

CubanSucks
11-08-2009, 01:26 AM
pigs are cocksuckers! i fuckin' hate cops with a passion.

...until someone breaks into your home and the only phone number on your mind is 911.

chode_regulator
11-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Without knowing any details...let's just say teh cop was being a jackass and was unjustified.
Why do cops continue to do this bullshit. I mean he know's there's a camera in the car, he knows its recording and I would hope that he knows if he just tazes some dude for no reason that the guy is going to raise the BS flag.
Why be a dumbass?
This isn't just in this case,again i don't know anything abotu this instance, but a lot of the cases you see in general.

Fpoonsie
11-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Without knowing any details...let's just say teh cop was being a jackass and was unjustified.
Why do cops continue to do this bullshit. I mean he know's there's a camera in the car, he knows its recording and I would hope that he knows if he just tazes some dude for no reason that the guy is going to raise the BS flag.
Why be a dumbass?
This isn't just in this case,again i don't know anything abotu this instance, but a lot of the cases you see in general.

I was actually wondering the same thing. He HAS to know that he's being recorded, and furthermore, that he's in the direct line of sight of the fucking camera.

So, either the whole story hasn't been told from that vid and the audio, or this cop's one of the dumbest muthafuckas on the planet.

Stringer_Bell
11-08-2009, 01:47 AM

:lol:lol:lol

http://rawstory.com/2009/11/cops-taser-man-in-neck/

Ruiz' attorney, Albert Goins, says his client's civil rights were violated, and he wants the police department to settle out of court for $75,000 or he says he will bring a federal lawsuit against the officers and Minneapolis Police Chief Tim Dolan...

Goins has not divulged how he obtained the police camera footage. He says his client doesn't want more than the available 75 seconds of the video shown to the public.

People can choose sides all they want, but there's definitely some missing information. Needs more facts. And cowbell.

whottt
11-08-2009, 02:16 AM

It does? Link?

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-08-2009, 12:42 PM
...until someone breaks into your home and the only phone number on your mind is 911.

Exactly!! If someone stole all your valuable stuff, you would just be cool with it? you wouldn't file a police report?

Cry Havoc
11-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Tasers are supposed to be used as a last resort. Not a "hey let's get this guy on the ground for our convenience" weapon.

Clandestino
11-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Exactly!! If someone stole all your valuable stuff, you would just be cool with it? you wouldn't file a police report?

many police depts are no longer filing police reports for car break-ins and other shit like that.

boutons_deux
11-08-2009, 02:08 PM
"until someone breaks into your home"

... cops won't be there until the damage is done, the goods are gone.

SA210
11-08-2009, 02:16 PM
"until someone breaks into your home"

... cops won't be there until the damage is done, the goods are gone.

I see cops pulling people over at random a lot just messing with people.

Funny thing is I was at an apartment off Perrin Beitel, Starcrest area like 2 months ago. There was a shootout in the parking lot at like 2am. Same area where cops pull people over all the time like crazy even at these hours.

Cops were called about this crazy shootout, but they Never showed up at all.

True story. One dude shot a shotgun and the others were firing some handguns and chasing through the complex.

But they can certainly pull people over and play street nanny all day long.

Clandestino
11-08-2009, 02:22 PM
yeah, because they don't make money if they aren't writing tickets. most cops were the dumbasses who could barely pass any courses in high school. they are all power tripping assholes

SA210
11-08-2009, 02:37 PM
yeah, because they don't make money if they aren't writing tickets. most cops were the dumbasses who could barely pass any courses in high school. they are all power tripping assholes

:tu

Torso
11-08-2009, 02:42 PM
you just can't do things like that!

EmptyMan
11-08-2009, 05:10 PM

First number on my mind would be 1911 or 870.

To the people that hate cops, just think of it like this. If a cop has shitty discretion that leads to doofus acts like in the video, chances are that shitty discretion will come back to entice natural selection on said cop.

edit: sonofabitch, 4cc beat me.

koriwhat
11-08-2009, 07:13 PM
sure there's a need for "good" cops but there's definitely no need for "power-tripping-cocksucking-sonofabitch-ass" type of cops like in this video. that's the difference here. with all the bs i've experienced in my life due to cops and videos i have seen i have concluded cops in general are all cocksucking motherfuckers! not once have i been helped by a cop but instead overlooked or harassed.

ex; i got into a head on crash with a drunk driver about 3 yrs ago and it took cops more then 30 minutes to get to the accident. they then proceeded to joke around about the situation, not help me or ask me anything, all the while i lay there in the street believing i am about to die and the end is near. there were people who got out of their cars to check on me and i can remember in the haze hearing them bitch about these pigs not giving a damn. those pigs are everywhere down nw military rd so why'd it take 30 mins to get to me and why did they sit around with their hands in their pockets playing with their dicks while i was over there on the ground all by myself fading in and out of consciousness? explain that one.

i've never once have gotten help from a pig when needed so my outlook on policing is biased maybe but our experiences lend to our expectations and our opinions.

fuck the police! oh and fuck them castle hill pigs!