PDA

View Full Version : Could Steve Nash be a Hgh/ Steriod user?

F_U_Buddy
11-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Obviously I don't have the smoking gun but I'm sure it will come out one day that one Mr. Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns is / was a HGH and/or Steriod user. Personally I've long suspected Nash after examining his facial features a bit closer as a result of the media swoon after robbing Kobe of two MVP awards. In particular I'm focused on the face elongation / jaw enlogation look that Nash posseses. By all accounts from what I've read this is a prime feature of Hgh/ Steriod users.They call it craniofacial changes such as increased jaw growth, is that perhaps what happend too the Gov..Arnold Shwarzenegger (spacing between teeths)!?
Look at Arnolds jaw and facial structure...he used steroids at a very early age if you look at pics of him as a teen before training his facial structure looks different to about 4 years later...same with female bodybuilders their jaws seem to get more prominent. Somethings up with Nash mark my words...

Sorry Suns fans...:hat

Xylus
11-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Uhhhhhhhh

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:05 PM
This might be the dumbest thread ever in ST history. I've been plenty critical of Nash but man this faggot is a special kind of stupid.

An Unbiased Fan
11-07-2009, 04:06 PM
I actually think he may be taking estrogen. He's starting to resemble a WNBA player.

Findog
11-07-2009, 04:12 PM
He spent 4 years in college (around 30 games a year). He was a bit player in Phoenix his first two years. He was injured constantly his first two years in Dallas. He didn't play a full season (70+ games) of starter's minutes (34 mpg) until the 00-01 season, when he was 26 years old. Not a lot of miles on those tires. That's why I think he's been able to be so effective well into his thirties.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Sorry Suns fans...:hat

Don't feel sorry for us......I feel bad for anyone who's mom did as much cocaine and heroine as yours did when she was pregnant.

Findog
11-07-2009, 04:17 PM
In particular I'm focused on the face elongation / jaw enlogation look that Nash posseses.

The simplest explanation is usually the most likely. The man is just ugly.

Xylus
11-07-2009, 04:18 PM
He spent 4 years in college (around 30 games a year). He was a bit player in Phoenix his first two years. He was injured constantly his first two years in Dallas. He didn't play a full season (70+ games) of starter's minutes (34 mpg) until the 00-01 season, when he was 26 years old. Not a lot of miles on those tires. That's why I think he's been able to be so effective well into his thirties.

The same can be said about Grant Hill, a guy who is playing several levels above what his age dictates.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:19 PM
The simplest explanation is usually the most likely. The man is just ugly.

The retarded explanation is usually the one Lakerfan fines most suiting.

An Unbiased Fan
11-07-2009, 04:19 PM
My girlfriend brought up an interesting fact this morning.

Adam Morrison has 1 ring
Suns Franchise has 0 in their entire history

Kinda sad when you think about it.:downspin:

F_U_Buddy
11-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Don't feel sorry for us......I feel bad for anyone who's mom did as much cocaine and heroine as yours did when she was pregnant.

I can understand how you must feel I know you love Nash but take a closer look at him next time he's at the free throw line. Your boy been getting the hook-up...he may have stopped after Barry started getting into trouble...that may explain why he started having back problems and laying down on the sidelines during games...He tried to stop juicing early before the league started testing. I'm just saying....:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:20 PM
My girlfriend brought up an interesting fact this morning.

Adam Morrison has 1 ring
Suns Franchise has 0 in their entire history

Kinda sad when you think about it.:downspin:

Wow what a genius ugly slut you live with, no one has ever made that joke before. Bandwagon Cavaliers fan.

Findog
11-07-2009, 04:21 PM
The same can be said about Grant Hill, a guy who is playing several levels above what his age dictates.

Yeah, Hill is the same age as Michael Finley, part of the same draft, and is still playing at a high level. Hill missed freaking years with all those injuries, while Finley led the league in minutes for years on end when the Mavs were shit. Finley is ready to be put out to pasture now.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:21 PM
I know you love Nash

Do you?

Findog
11-07-2009, 04:22 PM
I can understand how you must feel I know you love Nash but take a closer look at him next time he's at the free throw line. Your boy been getting the hook-up...he may have stopped after Barry started getting into trouble...that may explain why he started having back problems and laying down on the sidelines during games...He tried to stop juicing early before the league started testing. I'm just saying....:lmao

Nash has had those back problems dating back to his days in Dallas. You are one dumb motherfucker. Not a surprise really, since the combined IQ of the Lakers, Yankees and Cowboys fanbases is around 80.

An Unbiased Fan
11-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Wow what a genius ugly slut you live with, no one has ever made that joke before. Bandwagon Cavaliers fan.
Joke? No my friend, it's the truth. Adam Morrison is more succesful than the Suns franchise. Hell, "The Machine" has more jewelry than you desert dwellers will ever see.

We just thought that was kinda sad for them.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm amazed someone is able to take HGH and steroids while still being extremely frail, not losing any finesse whatsoever, no putting on any weight whatsoever, and not showing any signs of roid rage. Remarkable.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Joke? No my friend, it's the truth. Adam Morrison is more succesful than the Suns franchise. Hell, "The Machine" has more jewelry than you desert dwellers will ever see.

We just thought that was kinda sad for them.

The Suns have just as many rings as you do (and the team you say is your favorite team). Pretty sad to coattail Adam Morrison's accomplishment.

Findog
11-07-2009, 04:24 PM
You know this is a Bizarro thread when DOK is defending Steve Nash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:26 PM
You know this is a Bizarro thread when DOK is defending Steve Nash.

Well according to the fuck face, I "love Steve Nash".

Findog
11-07-2009, 04:26 PM
The Suns have just as many rings as you do (and the team you say is your favorite team). Pretty sad to coattail Adam Morrison's accomplishment.

I contributed as much to the Lakers title last year as the guy with the molestache. I'll put on a Lakers warmup and sit on their bench for the veteran minimum.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Why is it all bandwagon fans are retarded human beings. Cavaliers/Lakers fan, never seen that before but it takes the cake.

An Unbiased Fan
11-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Why is it all bandwagon fans are retarded human beings. Cavaliers/Lakers fan, never seen that before but it takes the cake.
I'm an unbiased NBA fan, I just call em as I see em. Funny how you can't dispute the fact that Mark Madsen > Suns Franchise in accolades. :toast

F_U_Buddy
11-07-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm amazed someone is able to take HGH and steroids while still being extremely frail, not losing any finesse whatsoever, no putting on any weight whatsoever, and not showing any signs of roid rage. Remarkable.

it's not about being a cut like a monkey or big like Mr. Olympia...it's about performance and recovery. Nash may not be in the weight room so he may stay the same size if he's just juicing for recovery. If I look at all his injuries and his face elongation...it adds up to suspicion to me. I'm not saying he can't ball because most juicers from a base perspective are usually good at what they do. Nash had millions riding on a contract in Phoenix that Cuban wouldn't give him...He just had to do what he had to do...

But let's keep the discussion at a high level let's not resort to name calling and childish antics...I believe Nash is a user my friend. ;-)

Findog
11-07-2009, 04:55 PM
^ Lock the thread and ignore this guy, unless you want to get trolled.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 05:05 PM
I believe Nash is a user my friend. ;-)

If you can find one shred of evidence suggesting this other than your medical diagnosis (when I'm willing to bet everything I own that you don't have one shred of medical education) that Nash has done steroids, then please show it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 05:06 PM
^ Lock the thread and ignore this guy, unless you want to get trolled.

You're right, stupid teenaged faggots from SoCal with unsupervised internet time should just be put on ignore.

jdev82
11-07-2009, 05:11 PM
I actually think he may be taking estrogen. He's starting to resemble a WNBA player.

lol but still
:troll:troll:troll:troll:troll:troll:troll:dont:ba n:

badfish22
11-07-2009, 07:38 PM

And dont forget Greg Oden. He just started playing in the NBA, but he actually started High School when he was 46.
So he still plays young when he is healthy.

Finperro
11-07-2009, 07:53 PM
The number of players using steriod shouldn't be any smaller than that of marijuana smokers, and such things like steriod are concealed even deeper than weed as the later can only draw condemns in morality while using steriod may probably be a threat to one's professional career once busted. That's why no one is stupid enough to confess using steriod when we've got an idiot admiting to smoke weed.

pauls931
11-07-2009, 09:01 PM
He weighs 176lbs I'd be asking for my money back on those steroids.

Höfner
11-07-2009, 09:09 PM
p7w64fbqYQY