PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Activity VS 4th Kind

holcs50
11-08-2009, 11:50 AM
alright have recently seen them both.....

Its hilarious to me how people think one is sooo much better than the other. Its ridic. One is not that much better than the other-they are both trying to do the same thing-shock you with fake footage that is supposed to be real. Whether you get scared by that shit is ur stuff. But stop bs'ing one movie or another. PA went for the ghost/spirit scares, 4th went for the alien abduction. I thought they were both good. But i did think 4th kind was much better///4th kinds story and how they did the film was original and was thrilling. Ive seen everything pa did before. so imo 4th>pa but to each their own

SA210
11-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Paranormal Activity VS 4th Kind = Suck VS Suck

koriwhat
11-08-2009, 01:29 PM
PA is a total piece of shit and i imagine 4K is the same.

Slydragon
11-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Its hilarious to me how people think one is sooo much better than the other. Its ridic. One is not that much better than the other-they are both trying to do the same thing-shock you with fake footage that is supposed to be real. Whether you get scared by that shit is ur stuff. But stop bs'ing one movie or another. PA went for the ghost/spirit scares, 4th went for the alien abduction. I thought they were both good. But i did think 4th kind was much better///4th kinds story and how they did the film was original and was thrilling. Ive seen everything pa did before. so imo 4th>pa but to each their own

http://tts.imtranslator.net/6cGD