PDA

View Full Version : Well, it is Sunday

Nbadan
11-08-2009, 12:24 PM
OH man...we are all in need of a prayer....

Nov. 3, LeRoy Matthews, a driver for the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), apparently decided that he and his passengers were in urgent need of prayer. So around 7:30 p.m., he pulled his bus over to the side of the road, stood up and blocked one passenger from leaving, and then asked them all to hold hands and join him in prayer.

4 or 5 minutes were spent in prayer before Matthews returned to his duty and allowed his passengers to return to theirs.

At least one filed a complaint with the transit authority.

Since Matthew's behavior was a violation of MARTA's policy, the 6 year veteran driver was placed on a 5 day suspension. Lyle V. Harris, a spokesman for MARTA, said that it was unclear what Matthews was praying about. He also said that it was unclear whether this kind of behavior has happened before.

LInk (http://examiner.com/x-8947-LA-Atheism-Examiner~y2009m11d7-Bus-driver-holds-passengers-hostage-for-prayer)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

http://www.thesahara.info/movies/pulp_fiction_duo.jpg

hope4dopes
11-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Did he by any chance, scream out "jesus saves" and shoot 43 people?

Nbadan
11-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Maybe we should ask some Iraqis?

hope4dopes
11-08-2009, 01:05 PM
well now that they can vote maybe we should, good idea.

Yonivore
11-08-2009, 01:08 PM

:tu

Nbadan
11-08-2009, 01:12 PM

They could vote before the invasion and occupation...

hope4dopes
11-08-2009, 01:20 PM
They could vote before the invasion and occupation... Yes, I guess you are that stupid.

Nbadan
11-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Yes, I guess you are that stupid.

Really? Tell us what so different now? After 4500+ American lives, 1 trillion dollars + in expenses to American tax-payers, what's so different in Iraq?

boutons_deux
11-08-2009, 02:38 PM
These kinds of obsessed, unbalanced, sicko "Christians" think that because they only answer to God, they can do whatever "Christian" thing they want, break any laws, disrespect the rights of others, murder in Christ's name.

A huge step American must take is to quit giving a free-ride to everything "Christians" do. These "Christians" will not stop until they have turned America into a theocracy as intolerant as Iran and the Taleban.