2) Nenad Krstic 2 years $5,256,403 and $5,734,258

3) Tyrus Thomas 2 year $4,743,598 and Q-$6,256,806

4) Joel Przybilla 2 years $6,857,725 $7,405,300

5) Spencer Hawes 3 years $2,332,800 $2,974,320 Q-$4,051,024

Q= Qualifying Offer

Haywood would be hard but I think the most effective

Krstic's contract goes past 2010 where Oklahoma City will be big players so
maybe

Tyrus Thomas is a restricted free agent next year and the Bulls have being trying to trade him especially now that they have Taj Gibson

Joel Przybilla also hard but as the more Greg Oden develops the less they will need Przbilla

I doubt the Kings would give up Hawes but yet again its Sacramento and there about to go bankrupt

TELL WHAT YOU THINK!

AussieFanKurt
11-08-2009, 10:41 PM
So basically none are very likely

bdictjames
Trade RJ for Okafor, and Im happy.

mookie2001
only in America...

ducks
11-08-2009, 10:43 PM
boozer is avaible
problem is he does not play like a mvp except against the spurs this season

FeZZy
11-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Well did you guys ever think we would ever get RJ (even though he is trash right now) for scraps? and that was only because Milwaukee needed cap relief so you never know

AussieFanKurt
11-08-2009, 11:40 PM
yeah good point

Blackjack
11-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Is that the right salary for Krstic; not interested, just thought they signed him on the cheap after the injury..

Mel_13
11-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Is that the right salary for Krstic; not interested, just thought they signed him on the cheap after the injury..

Sham's numbers are a little different, but that's about right. Remember Krstic was still a Nets RFA. OKC had to offer enough to keep NJ from matching.

completely deck
11-09-2009, 12:07 AM
yeah good point

no it's really not.

Sigz
11-09-2009, 12:13 AM
boozer is avaible
problem is he does not play like a mvp except against the spurs this season

fuck you ducks, you flaming ass wipe.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Um, how about we actually play the big man we signed to put next to Tim, namely Dice, before we start trying to trade for another one?

It is mystifying that Pop still isn't starting Dice. What better and quicker way for him to learn and fit in than to PLAY HIM? :bang

PS Of those guys, only Haywood and Pryzbilla are legit, and even then they're semi-legit. The rest of those guys are either soft (Krstic), a head-case (Thomas - no way he could fit in SA) or still a big ? (Hawes... and there's no way Sacto give him away at this point).

Blackjack
11-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Sham's numbers are a little different, but that's about right. Remember Krstic was still a Nets RFA. OKC had to offer enough to keep NJ from matching.

Thanks.:toast

I couldn't remember how his departure came about and if there was an option declined or not. I just knew he went overseas and had a pretty significant injury..

KSeal
11-09-2009, 12:27 AM
How about DJ Mbenga? :lmao

ploto
11-09-2009, 12:29 AM
That's cheap??

FeZZy
11-09-2009, 01:16 AM
That's cheap??

Cheap in the sense that someone wanted to trade for dalembert 12 mil kaman 10 mil or camby 9 mil

duhoh
11-09-2009, 03:05 AM
2 of the 5 big men don't qualify for legit.

sonic21
11-09-2009, 03:11 AM
lol @ "legit"

Chieflion
11-09-2009, 03:23 AM
The only two legit are Haywood and Pryzbilla. The best part is that they are not up for grabs. /thread

Riverwalkman
11-09-2009, 04:02 AM
None of these is available.

Chieflion
11-09-2009, 04:20 AM
None of these is available.
I can see Tyrus Thomas being shipped off for the right guy. The Bulls would prefer not to deal with his rights for 2010.

will_spurs
11-09-2009, 04:30 AM
I'd take Noah before Thomas.

Rappin' Pop
11-09-2009, 04:35 AM
No. We are staying as it is. Bonner is going to be starting.

mountainballer
11-09-2009, 06:05 AM
oh well....
what a nonsense to put players, who are still on a rookie contract, on such a list and call them "cheap".
why not also add Oden, Lopez, Horford or Noah?

talking about somehow interesting players, it's (as mentioned) Haywood and Przybilla, who make some sense.
are they on the block? No!
could we get them if they were? likely not!
Blazers wouldn't help a conference rival and wouldn't do it without some real talent in return.
(willing to send them Blair or Splitter's rights? then they would bite.)
Haywood is playing very good (aside from his poor shooting), he is on an expiring contract. if he was on the market (which he isn't), the Wizards will ask for (and get) offers that give them back something. a high pick for example. (something like lottery with no more than top 10 protection). teams will also have to swallow another (not so good) contract. like Stevenson.
oh, and no, in this case our expiring contracts really don't help.
(again it would be Blair or Splitter, to make them listen)

biziofromdowntown
11-09-2009, 06:38 AM
Haywood is pretty good this year, but on top of my list i put Tyson Chandler

BWS-1994
11-09-2009, 06:57 AM
I'd like to see more of the new bigs before trying to sign or trade another new guy to pair with TD.

Same with Splitter next year.

mookie2001
11-09-2009, 08:12 AM
what a nonsense to put players, who are still on a rookie contract, on such a list and call them "cheap".
why not also add Oden, Lopez, Horford or Noah?exactly

Spurs Brazil
11-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Um, how about we actually play the big man we signed to put next to Tim, namely Dice, before we start trying to trade for another one?

Agree 100%

wildbill2u
11-09-2009, 02:07 PM

It is mystifying that Pop still isn't starting Dice. What better and quicker way for him to learn and fit in than to PLAY HIM? :bang

PS Of those guys, only Haywood and Pryzbilla are legit, and even then they're semi-legit. The rest of those guys are either soft (Krstic), a head-case (Thomas - no way he could fit in SA) or still a big ? (Hawes... and there's no way Sacto give him away at this point).

I'm all for playing Dice to see what we got. I think he's gonna prove to be slow on defense but a pretty reliable 15" shot. That may not be good enough with quicker teams and players--but let's see.

UnWantedTheory
11-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Lets wait and see.

eisfeld
11-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Krstic, Thomas and Hawes are not available. Thomas is the most likely but I doubt the Bulls will let him go. Haywood can ink a good deal next season with another team and may get more than the MLE. Przybilla is a likely option but he's not worth the money anymore. Teams pay Centers good money and unless they are willing to sign with a team to get a ring and not for money there's only a slim chance one of the better Centers will join the Spurs.

spursncowboys
11-09-2009, 03:25 PM
We have the team that can win a championship. Close to the deadline we could pick something up on discount. It hasn't even been 10 games yet.

FeZZy
11-09-2009, 07:27 PM
oh well....
why not also add Oden, Lopez, Horford or Noah?

talking about somehow interesting players, it's (as mentioned) Haywood and Przybilla, who make some sense.
are they on the block? No!
could we get them if they were? likely not!
Blazers wouldn't help a conference rival and wouldn't do it without some real talent in return.
(willing to send them Blair or Splitter's rights? then they would bite.)
Haywood is playing very good (aside from his poor shooting), he is on an expiring contract. if he was on the market (which he isn't), the Wizards will ask for (and get) offers that give them back something. a high pick for example. (something like lottery with no more than top 10 protection). teams will also have to swallow another (not so good) contract. like Stevenson.
oh, and no, in this case our expiring contracts really don't help.
(again it would be Blair or Splitter, to make them listen)

the wizards traded the number 5 pick last year because there trying to win now and i'd see mason going back to dc where he is remembered and i agree with tiago which seems like scola II and blair which i would take haywood over blair at least right now and the bulls would trade tyrus thomas for the right price and i believe the sacramento might too if they keep going with their trainwreck but for Oden, Lopez, Horford or Noah those teams would be crazy to trade them so I'm just saying that the ones i but up there migh be probable possibilities..