PDA

View Full Version : Memo to the BCS Computers

Amarelooms
11-09-2009, 12:10 AM
WTF is your problem. You rank Texas 5th???? SUCK MY BALLS YOU PRICK COMPUTER. If we get screwed out the championship game again this year I'm GONNA GO OFF IN THIS BITCH.

:elephant

DMX7
11-09-2009, 01:18 AM
The BCS system has Texas ranked #3. Computer ranking is just one element. And to be fair, Texas' SOS is not impressive so a #5 computer ranking and a #2 coaches & press ranking ends up generating a pretty fair #3 BCS ranking.

Kyle Orton
11-09-2009, 01:51 AM
I swear, some of you longhorn fan idiots are some of the dumbest people to ever turn a computer on. You're not going to fall any lower than 3rd if you keep winning your cupcake ass games and the eventual national champion will knock the other sec team out.

:cry :cry

DMX7
11-09-2009, 02:42 AM
You're not going to fall any lower than 3rd if you keep winning your cupcake ass games and the eventual national champion will knock the other sec team out.

:cry :cry

Yeah, this is pretty obvious, especially since there is a big gap in the BCS ratings between #3 and #4.

J.T.
11-09-2009, 02:45 AM
You can only gain around .02 in your BCS average by beating a ranked opponent, and TCU trails Texas by about .07 and only has Utah (17) left to go. It's mathematically impossible for any team below Texas right now to jump them without Texas losing a game.

vander
11-09-2009, 12:22 PM
You can only gain around .02 in your BCS average by beating a ranked opponent, and TCU trails Texas by about .07 and only has Utah (17) left to go. It's mathematically impossible for any team below Texas right now to jump them without Texas losing a game.

also, Utah and BYU haven't even played yet, one of them will be a 3 loss team, diminishing TCU's SOS