PDA

View Full Version : TCU number 4???????

redraiderinfiji
11-09-2009, 01:31 AM
I mean is this real? Are they that good? I mean really......would they not have two or three loses had they been playing the big 12?

They are a strong team, but number 4? I dunno.

redraiderinfiji
11-09-2009, 05:21 AM
tcu is waiting for their first major bcs donkey punch.....

Dont get me wrong, if Tech would have made it to the nc game last year, Florida would have donkey punched them....

tcu vs florida.......not even close

Dr Cox
11-09-2009, 09:35 AM
it wont be tcu flordia...tcu will be in the sugar or orange

The Reckoning
11-09-2009, 11:12 AM
tcu beat clemson and destroyed byu. they have utah next week, but so far they've been pretty legit.

rjv
11-09-2009, 11:15 AM
i actually think that tcu has had the 2nd best football program in the state of texas for several years now.

FromWayDowntown
11-09-2009, 11:25 AM
While I don't think that TCU is truly in a posture to be competitive with Florida, Alabama, and Texas in a big game, I do think TCU has earned its place in the rankings to this point. They're undefeated against a schedule that has included several ranked teams and good opponents played both at home and on the road. They are scary athletic on defense; one wonders if the tradeoff they make in terms of speed and athleticism over size will hurt them against a traditional power -- but Utah, Boise, and others have shown that the size of the fight in the dog goes a long way sometimes.

And it's not like TCU is some newcomer to playing well for extended stretches or having thoughts of beating the big boys. 2 years ago, with a fairly average TCU team, they traded punches with Texas at DKR for 3 quarters, only to fall apart late. They went 11-2 last year and beat then #9 Boise State in a bowl game.

Maybe they'll get a chance to show whether or not they can actually hang with the biggest of the big boys, but for now, their ranking seems about right to me.

MajorMike
11-09-2009, 11:26 AM
i actually think that tcu has had the 2nd best football program in the state of texas for several years now.

Can you imagine how good they could be if there were a BCS Conf team and kids that wanted to stay in Texas and attend a BCS school had that option? Live in the DFW metro area, as well? I think they could be scary good.

vander
11-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Can you imagine how good they could be if there were a BCS Conf team and kids that wanted to stay in Texas and attend a BCS school had that option? Live in the DFW metro area, as well? I think they could be scary good.

why doesn't the B12 invite them? Huston too, and drop those scrubs Colorado and Iowa St. Iowa St. should be in the big 10+2 anyways.

South
Texas
T Tech
T A&M
Houston
TCU
Baylor

North
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St.
Kansas
Kansas St.
Nebraska
Missu

way better, the 2 best teams in the B12 could actually play each other in the conference championship game each year

oh and TCU will drop behind Cincy if Cincy beats Pitt.

The Reckoning
11-09-2009, 01:11 PM
if Cincy beats Pitt.

which wont happen. pitt is for real.

The Reckoning
11-09-2009, 01:22 PM
took a gander at cincy's upcoming schedule

west virginia
illinois
pitt

not looking good for the shaved pussies

MajorMike
11-09-2009, 01:38 PM
I love it when people talk like changing conf members is a simple lego pile.

For any of the original Big 8 to leave, they would have to leave of their own; they would never be 'voted' out. Too much history as a group. ISU and Mizzou are more B10/1-ish and CU is more P10ish, but until another conf expands (and someone wants to leave) there will be no changes to the B12.

vander
11-09-2009, 03:40 PM
I love it when people talk like changing conf members is a simple lego pile.

For any of the original Big 8 to leave, they would have to leave of their own; they would never be 'voted' out. Too much history as a group. ISU and Mizzou are more B10/1-ish and CU is more P10ish, but until another conf expands (and someone wants to leave) there will be no changes to the B12.

how many votes are needed to vote someone out? half? 2/3? ah I guess it doesn't matter, why add any more competition? got to make sure your top teams can go undefeated, got to have those 5-7 gimmes on Texas's schedule :lol

Oh and CU is more MWC than Pac 10

Spursfan092120
11-09-2009, 04:13 PM
how many votes are needed to vote someone out? half? 2/3? ah I guess it doesn't matter, why add any more competition? got to make sure your top teams can go undefeated, got to have those 5-7 gimmes on Texas's schedule :lol

Not Texas' fault when we schedule good teams and they pussy out.

CubanSucks
11-09-2009, 06:00 PM
why doesn't the B12 invite them? Huston too, and drop those scrubs Colorado and Iowa St. Iowa St. should be in the big 10+2 anyways.

South
Texas
T Tech
T A&M
Houston
TCU
Baylor

North
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St.
Kansas
Kansas St.
Nebraska
Missu

way better, the 2 best teams in the B12 could actually play each other in the conference championship game each year

oh and TCU will drop behind Cincy if Cincy beats Pitt.

Not. If TCU beats Utah this week it won't even matter

CubanSucks
11-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Jealousy thread. Sounds like a tech fan bitching cause his team sucks ass this year

redraiderinfiji
11-09-2009, 07:12 PM
no jealousy, we got to number two last year........you never got that high so far

and tcu has not beaten two top ten teams

samikeyp
11-09-2009, 07:42 PM
TCU has finished #1 before....in 1938 :)

Kyle Orton
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Jealousy thread. Sounds like a tech fan bitching cause his team sucks ass this year

How convenient you're a tcu and tu fan :rolleyes

MajorMike
11-09-2009, 09:04 PM

Yeah, UT schedules patsies like Boise schedules 9 or 10 patsies a year; oh wait, thats Boise's conference.

The Reckoning
11-09-2009, 09:29 PM
tech, kansas, missouri, oklahoma, ok st. and even A&M had solid rankings at the beginning of the year. baylor was supposed to be a force too.

The Reckoning
11-09-2009, 09:29 PM
double post

vander
11-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Yeah, UT schedules patsies like Boise schedules 9 or 10 patsies a year; oh wait, thats Boise's conference.

yep

:wakeup

redraiderinfiji
11-09-2009, 09:49 PM
excuse me, tcu has not beat two top ten teams, and 4 total top 25 teams in the same year.....Tech did last year

unfortunately, yes, the most important word is "did"...this year for Tech is quite different. But TCU is going to get their ass whooped by their bcs opponent, if they make it there.

CubanSucks
11-09-2009, 10:00 PM
excuse me, tcu has not beat two top ten teams, and 4 total top 25 teams in the same year.....Tech did last year

unfortunately, yes, the most important word is "did"...this year for Tech is quite different. But TCU is going to get their ass whooped by their bcs opponent, if they make it there.

Based on what exactly?

CubanSucks
11-09-2009, 10:06 PM

Have family that went to both schools. They're both Texas teams filled with in-state high school players. Have gone to a Texas game every year for as long as I can remember, and a TCU game about the last 6 years. Soooooo yeah, it is very convenient, I know. :toast

Kyle Orton
11-09-2009, 10:18 PM
fag move by a fag poster. No surprises here.

CubanSucks
11-09-2009, 10:33 PM
fag move by a fag poster. No surprises here.

And there's the second jealous poster in this thread. :wakeup

Homeland Security
11-10-2009, 08:46 AM
What a fucking stupid thread. TCU's strength of schedule is about the same as Texas'. The MWC has more teams in the top 25 than the Big 12 does. The Big 12 is shit.

And what in the worid is up with this redraiderinkorea shit for brains? "Oh, gee, well, we beat two top ten teams a year ago!" Who gives a fuck? This year Tech sucks! This year Tech lost by three touchdowns to a shitty A&M team! And to top it off, you frequent 50 cent Asian whores while picking the dog meat out of your teeth!

Scratch that -- the Asian whore thing isn't accurate. Your mom gives you freebies.

rjv
11-10-2009, 11:17 AM

you have to realize that there are a hell of a lot of ut fans who never even went to that school.

CubanSucks
11-11-2009, 12:47 AM
you have to realize that there are a hell of a lot of ut fans who never even went to that school.

ummm yeah you mean the majority of UT fans...and USC fans...and Florida fans...and LSU fans...and every fanbase of every major college. Do you really think the majority of the 100000 fans at a Texas games are alums? You're naive if you don't think college sports represent more than just the university

redraiderinfiji
11-11-2009, 01:10 AM
What a fucking stupid thread. TCU's strength of schedule is about the same as Texas'. The MWC has more teams in the top 25 than the Big 12 does. The Big 12 is shit.

And what in the worid is up with this redraiderinkorea shit for brains? "Oh, gee, well, we beat two top ten teams a year ago!" Who gives a fuck? This year Tech sucks! This year Tech lost by three touchdowns to a shitty A&M team! And to top it off, you frequent 50 cent Asian whores while picking the dog meat out of your teeth!

Scratch that -- the Asian whore thing isn't accurate. Your mom gives you freebies.

uneducated

rjv
11-11-2009, 10:07 AM
ummm yeah you mean the majority of UT fans...and USC fans...and Florida fans...and LSU fans...and every fanbase of every major college. Do you really think the majority of the 100000 fans at a Texas games are alums? You're naive if you don't think college sports represent more than just the university

you're right. usc, florida and lsu also have a lot of bandwagon fans.

Blake
11-11-2009, 11:54 AM

I dunno. They were good in the early days, but when the 70s came around, TCU, SMU, Houston and Rice all had their shots to recruit kids to play in the big city, but apart from a few successful seasons from Houston they couldn't do it.

just ask Dickerson how he ended up at SMU instead of UT or A&M. It wasn't jus because he wanted to live it up in the big city.

There's also a good reason why not one of those 4 big market area teams is in the Big XII, while schools from Stillwater, College Station, Lincoln, Manhattan and Lubbock are.

lebomb
11-11-2009, 12:04 PM
There's also a good reason why not one of those 4 big market area teams is in the Big XII, while schools from Stillwater, College Station, Lincoln, Manhattan and Lubbock are.

What is it? :wakeup

coyotes_geek
11-11-2009, 12:41 PM
What is it? :wakeup

None of those 4 schools in DFW/Houston had the political clout that the schools in Lubbock in Waco did when the Big 8 came along wanting to get their hands on the schools in College Station and Austin.

rjv
11-11-2009, 12:54 PM
None of those 4 schools in DFW/Houston had the political clout that the schools in Lubbock in Waco did when the Big 8 came along wanting to get their hands on the schools in College Station and Austin.

baylor especially as gov. richards used her influence to make sure her alma matter got admitted to the big XII

lebomb
11-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks rjv................ :toast

coyotes_geek
11-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Exactly. If the Big 8 could have just taken A&M & UT at the time they would have.
Though they would have eventually added 2 more once they saw how the conference championship games became nice money makers for the conference. By that time though Richards probably would have been out of office and the Big 12 could have picked up Tech & TCU.

Blake
11-11-2009, 01:20 PM

+1. It has nothing to do with city size or television markets. Tech and Baylor were in the right place at the right time.

Sorry lebomb, just because you and the utsa freaks went to school in San Antonio, it doesn't mean that SA's size and market share will get you into BCS status any time soon, much less conference usa.

It boils down to money, clout and money.

Blake
11-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Exactly. If the Big 8 could have just taken A&M & UT at the time they would have.
Though they would have eventually added 2 more once they saw how the conference championship games became nice money makers for the conference. By that time though Richards probably would have been out of office and the Big 12 could have picked up Tech & TCU.

If Arkansas had just stayed around just a bit longer....Tech might be #4 in the BCS standings instead of TCU.

lebomb
11-11-2009, 01:36 PM
+1. It has nothing to do with city size or television markets. Tech and Baylor were in the right place at the right time.

Sorry lebomb, just because you and the utsa freaks went to school in San Antonio, it doesn't mean that SA's size and market share will get you into BCS status any time soon, much less conference usa.

It boils down to money, clout and money.

Got dayum you have Utsa penis envy. WTF? did anyone bring up Utsa? To be so fuckin smart with a Tekatek pedigree, you are one stupid fucker.

coyotes_geek
11-11-2009, 01:38 PM
If Arkansas had just stayed around just a bit longer....Tech might be #4 in the BCS standings instead of TCU.

Good point.

Blake
11-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Got dayum you have Utsa penis envy. WTF? did anyone bring up Utsa? To be so fuckin smart with a Tekatek pedigree, you are one stupid fucker.

The only reason I'm jealous of utsa is because their football team is still undefeated.

since you suddenly popped up in this thread I was thinking you were going to chime in the way you have many times before about utsa getting into CUSA because it's in a big city.

how can you not recall that the Utsa in C-USA thread was one of the reasons you idiots got the college football forum shut down for days?

I'm fuckin smarter than you even without my tekatek pedigree. I know not to lick assholes, even if it's my own wife's.

lebomb
11-11-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm fuckin smarter than you even without my tekatek pedigree. I know not to lick assholes, even if it's my own wife's.

Keep trying to convince yourself of this :rolleyes ..................... You know nothing about me, besides me not being afraid to toss my wifes salad. If you are afraid of a girls ass, oh well.

Blake
11-11-2009, 02:50 PM
selfish lover

if not licking my wife's asshole means I'm selfish, so be it.

Blake
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Keep trying to convince yourself of this :rolleyes ..................... You know nothing about me, besides me not being afraid to toss my wifes salad. If you are afraid of a girls ass, oh well.

I know you like to lick your wife's ass hole and tell us about it over and over again.

By default, that makes me smarter.

lebomb
11-11-2009, 03:02 PM
I know you like to lick your wife's ass hole and tell us about it over and over again.

By default, that makes me smarter.

Actually, you bringing it up in every thread clearly makes you that much dumber. Most men dont have an issue with tossin their girls salad.........its not a big deal, or anything to really discuss. :rolleyes

Blake
11-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Most men dont have an issue with tossin their girls salad.........its not a big deal, or anything to really discuss. :rolleyes

Based on the responses by men whenever it's brought up, you are obviously wrong that they don't have an issue with tossin their girls salad.

you're right thought that it's not a big deal, but it's nasty and I'm not sure why you want to keep discussing it.

lebomb
11-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Based on the responses by men whenever it's brought up, you are obviously wrong that they don't have an issue with tossin their girls salad.

LMAO!!!! on that! Most of those on ST or either faggots or virgins, or fuck...... like yourself..... both! Elsewhere its no big deal.
Hey, Its not my fault that Im more sexually experienced with women than you are. *shrugs*

Blake
11-11-2009, 03:27 PM
LMAO!!!! on that! Most of those on ST or either faggots

no, that's not true or else ass licking would most likely be acceptable

Elsewhere its no big deal.

you mean like out at utsa?

Hey, Its not my fault that Im more sexually experienced with women than you are. *shrugs*

you definitely have salad tossing experience than I ever will.

why do you keep discussing this?

lebomb
11-11-2009, 03:34 PM
why do you keep discussing this?

I know not to lick assholes, even if it's my own wife's.

:lmao ............. You brought it up to begin with. :pimpslap

CubanSucks
11-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Sorry, never ass to mouth.

tO6q7EiNPaA

Apparently lebomb is Dante and the rest of the world is Randal

Blake
11-12-2009, 01:42 AM
:lmao ............. You brought it up to begin with. :pimpslap

I know why I'm discussing it.

Why do you keep discussing it?

redraiderinfiji
11-12-2009, 05:09 AM
Im more sexually experienced with women than you are. *shrugs*

:lmao....funniest thing I have heard today. Especially since its coming from a man who is "supposed" to be a boss of some kind....what are you like 40 or something....time to grow up man.

So now you......

1. are a boss
2. have tier one school graduates working for you
3. proclaim to make 140k a year
4. admit to licking ass holes
5. boast about being a very sexually experienced person

ps- most people who proclaim shit they did sexually do so because they "would like to", not because they actually did

lebomb
11-12-2009, 07:45 AM
:lmao....funniest thing I have heard today. Especially since its coming from a man who is "supposed" to be a boss of some kind....what are you like 40 or something....time to grow up man.

So now you......

1. are a boss
2. have tier one school graduates working for you
3. proclaim to make 140k a year
4. admit to licking ass holes
5. boast about being a very sexually experienced person

ps- most people who proclaim shit they did sexually do so because they "would like to", not because they actually did

Damn you are stupid. :rolleyes

Just never mind. :toast