PDA

View Full Version : Work restrooms

I. Hustle
11-09-2009, 12:56 PM
I f'n hate it here. We have this dude that for some reason appointed himself the bathroom police and has to tell me everyday who didn't wash their hands and who pissed on the floor and stupid shit like that. I DON'T CARE! As long as they aren't preparing food for me and I don't have to be around them I couldn't care less.

atxrocker
11-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Everyone should wash their fucking hands after using the restroom. That being said, I would get pissed if some asshole tried to call me out for it. There would be fists a-swingin'.

bus driver
11-09-2009, 01:16 PM
i hate it when:

* they are moaning and making fucking noise when their shitting
* early morning shits! it fuckin 8 am and already you have to shit????? Shit at your house!

JudynTX
11-09-2009, 01:30 PM
I have my own bathroom.

I know when the guys use it, the seat is up. :flipoff

Blake
11-09-2009, 02:37 PM
I have my own bathroom.

I know when the guys use it, the seat is up. :flipoff then its not really your bathroom then?

SpursWoman
11-09-2009, 02:38 PM
I hate the ladies rooms at work ... everytime you go into any of them someone inevitably has dropped a major depth charge. It's fucked up.

JudynTX
11-09-2009, 02:38 PM
then its not really your bathroom then?

It has my name on it.

I. Hustle
11-09-2009, 02:39 PM
When you gott go you gotta go but why can't people do the whole courtesy flush thing? Down it and drown it!

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-09-2009, 02:41 PM
The bathrooms closest to my office are also used by a few thousand college students. While the mess is always horrible the writing on the wall is some of the finest in the world. In addition to the usual stuff there's the occasional tastefully done nudes that were clearly done by art majors. Then there was the time that I sat down to find that the previous resident had used a red marker to correct all the spelling and grammar errors in the various graffitti and added a big, "This is why you fucking retards are probably failing," on the inside of the stall door.

JudynTX
11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I hate the ladies rooms at work ... everytime you go into any of them someone inevitably has dropped a major depth charge. It's fucked up.

You don't keep air spray in there? :D

PM5K
11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
"this is why you fucking retards are probably failing"

lol

ATRAIN
11-09-2009, 02:44 PM
I have heard people talk shit in there when someone uses the handicap toilet.

CuckingFunt
11-09-2009, 02:45 PM
The bathrooms closest to my office are also used by a few thousand college students. While the mess is always horrible the writing on the wall is some of the finest in the world. In addition to the usual stuff there's the occasional tastefully done nudes that were clearly done by art majors. Then there was the time that I sat down to find that the previous resident had used a red marker to correct all the spelling and grammar errors in the various graffitti and added a big, "This is why you fucking retards are probably failing," on the inside of the stall door.

That's like the bathrooms in the art building on my campus. They've stopped even trying to clean up/paint over the graffiti.

I. Hustle
11-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Larry the Cable guy says that the handicap stool is the Cadillac of crapper stools.

JudynTX
11-09-2009, 02:47 PM
I also made this sign and posted it in both bathrooms.

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle,

Please be neat, and clean the seat"

:king

PM5K
11-09-2009, 02:47 PM
I also made this sign and posted it in both bathrooms.

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle,

Please be neat, and clean the seat"

:king

Anybody ever piss on it?

ATRAIN
11-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Larry the Cable guy says that the handicap stool is the Cadillac of crapper stools.
:lmao

Its fucking true

I. Hustle
11-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Not slamming anyone but isn't a gay going to the men's room the equivalent of a man going into the ladies room or a woman going to the men's room?
I'll hang up now and listen to your response.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM

That just takes out the fun.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 03:32 PM
There's a girl here at work where the other women say it sounds like a race horse pissin' on a flat rock when she's in there. I can only imagine.

JudynTX
11-09-2009, 03:35 PM

I need to be able to breath in order to have fun. :D

mrsmaalox
11-09-2009, 03:35 PM
I won't use a public restroom. And if I am forced to use one, I refuse to wash my hands.
I use an antibacterial wipe I carry in my purse.

T2150
11-09-2009, 03:38 PM
I think it's gross when people are on the can and you can hear them talking on their mobile or typing out a text/email on their blackberry or iPhone... pretty fcking nasty

Whisky Dog
11-09-2009, 03:40 PM
I routinely leave huge bombs and clog the toilet with so much paper you need a stick of TNT to clear it. So fuck all you people.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 03:41 PM

Hell if I'm feeling like it and if there's a heater present I throw that bad boy on.

I. Hustle
11-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I hate it when people close the stall door on me.

EmptyMan
11-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I f'n hate it here. We have this dude that for some reason appointed himself the bathroom police and has to tell me everyday who didn't wash their hands and who pissed on the floor and stupid shit like that. I DON'T CARE! As long as they aren't preparing food for me and I don't have to be around them I couldn't care less.

That's a good thing!

F the assholes who completely trash the goddamn stalls. I didn't start going in public bathrooms until my 20's. True story :lmao

I quickly have learned to use the bathrooms that are closest to the bosses/professors/etc. They actually shit like adults and not 5 yr olds.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 03:43 PM
I won't use a public restroom. And if I am forced to use one, I refuse to wash my hands.

Well if you use on you should wash your hands. Wipes don't take care of fecal matter.

resistanze
11-09-2009, 03:44 PM
The washroom on my floor is the one capacity type, so I always go to the floor below me when I need to drop a bomb. This same motherfucker always seems to come in whenever I'm shitting or just finished.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 03:44 PM
That's a good thing!

F the assholes who completely trash the goddamn stalls. I didn't start going in public bathrooms until my 20's. True story :lmao

I don't mind that. I just don't care for the dude that pisses on the toilet paper.

mrsmaalox
11-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Well if you use on you should wash your hands. Wipes don't take care of fecal matter.

Now why on earth would I have fecal matter on my hands? Do you get it on your hands? What the hell is wrong with you??

JudynTX
11-09-2009, 03:48 PM
We have hand sanitizer machines throughout both floors and I've seen people refilling their own personal bottles. :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Now why on earth would I have fecal matter on my hands? Do you get it on your hands? What the hell is wrong with you??

Yeah. I really don't like toilet paper. Anyways, everyone should always wash their hands when you go in a restroom mo matter what you do in there. Then use the anti bacterial goop. $.02

I. Hustle
11-09-2009, 03:56 PM
You should gargle with the sanitizer in case you get fecal matter in your mouth. According to Viva that shit is everywhere.

mrsmaalox
11-09-2009, 03:58 PM
You should gargle with the sanitizer in case you get fecal matter in your mouth. According to Viva that shit is everywhere.

Viva is just strange.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 04:01 PM

.....well I don't know how you go to the restroom, so you may.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Viva is just strange.

Yes, and I sure do attract 'em.

Melmart1
11-09-2009, 04:33 PM

That shit makes it worse! I remember someone here going on a rant about that in a thread. I only vaguely remember it, but I think it was pretty funny.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-09-2009, 04:36 PM
"ewwww. Fish and roses!"

Melmart1
11-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Arguably the best thing about working from home is not having to use a public bathroom anymore. Damn, people are nasty! Hell when I worked at HEB years ago someone walked in on a woman peeing in the sink. HELLOOOOO, the toilets are literally inches away and she chose to pee in the sink?!?!?

Crookshanks
11-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Arguably the best thing about working from home is not having to use a public bathroom anymore. Damn, people are nasty! Hell when I worked at HEB years ago someone walked in on a woman peeing in the sink. HELLOOOOO, the toilets are literally inches away and she chose to pee in the sink?!?!?

What I don't get is WHY people are so nasty when using public restrooms. Surely, they're not like that in their own homes - so why are they when at work or out in public? And guys - why is it so hard to hit the toilet instead of the floor?

CosmicCowboy
11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
That shit makes it worse! I remember someone here going on a rant about that in a thread. I only vaguely remember it, but I think it was pretty funny.

That was me when my secretary dropped a bomb and then used half a can of fucking lavendar scented spray on top of that...my office stunk like a flower turd for half the day. I was bringing in shop fans and opening all the doors.

Customers would come in and say "whats that smell?" and I would tell them that Susie grazed through Flowers to go last night.

Soul_Patch
11-10-2009, 09:46 AM
And guys - why is it so hard to hit the toilet instead of the floor?

1. Sometimes the hole is just misdirected and you don't catch it right away, You also cant stop midstream, so you redirect, depending on how quick you are, it can leave a mess.

2. When the stream is dying out after a good pee, it trickles back to the source, sometimes causing some drips down the front of the pot, or on the floor near the base.

All of which any decent person would wipe up, but i doubt i would do it in a public restroom, just because i try to touch as little as possible in there as it is.

I cant stand the F'n restroom toilet paper that is basially like wiping with a big chief tablet, and usually wound so fuckin tight in those dispensers that you have to pick it off in pieces since the fuckin thing wont unroll.

coyotes_geek
11-10-2009, 10:22 AM
i hate it when:

* they are moaning and making fucking noise when their shitting
* early morning shits! it fuckin 8 am and already you have to shit????? Shit at your house!

Early morning is the only time to shit at the office. That's the only time of day that a clean seat and a bountiful supply of the blessed paper are guaranteed.

bus driver
11-10-2009, 11:02 AM

if i use a public restroom, i am washing my hands regardless of wipes. ( and i dont get shit on my fingers)

Early morning is the only time to shit at the office. That's the only time of day that a clean seat and a bountiful supply of the blessed paper are guaranteed.

than y not shit at your house before you leave for work!
the restroom that i use is 1 stall and 1 urinal and there close together. you can hear the water splash and everything. then i have to listen to you all moan and make nosies at 8 in the morning! at least wait till after lunch :bang

coyotes_geek
11-10-2009, 11:48 AM
than y not shit at your house before you leave for work!
the restroom that i use is 1 stall and 1 urinal and there close together. you can hear the water splash and everything. then i have to listen to you all moan and make nosies at 8 in the morning! at least wait till after lunch :bang

Because then I'll be stuck having to take one in the late afternoon on a throne that has been used several times over.