PDA

View Full Version : End of Raptors game-Popovich-"call me"

draft87
11-10-2009, 03:26 AM
did you guys see Popovich right when the buzzer sounded the end of the game? He and Manu were in frame. Manu was kinda walking right(left of screen) and Pop looks over to the Raptors, puts his hand up as a phone pointed at his head. I assume it was towards Hedo? I thought it was kinda funny. Especially after those "Caption This" posts about Pop and venereal disease......."Call me" lol

Solid D
11-10-2009, 08:51 AM
did you guys see Popovich right when the buzzer sounded the end of the game? He and Manu were in frame. Manu was kinda walking right(left of screen) and Pop looks over to the Raptors, puts his hand up as a phone pointed at his head. I assume it was towards Hedo?

I thought it was directed toward Jay Triano but, like you, I only saw the TV view and wasn't at the game.

Phenomanul
11-10-2009, 10:19 AM
I have to admit I laughed when I saw that on TV....

texbound
11-10-2009, 12:07 PM
did you guys see Popovich right when the buzzer sounded the end of the game? He and Manu were in frame. Manu was kinda walking right(left of screen) and Pop looks over to the Raptors, puts his hand up as a phone pointed at his head. I assume it was towards Hedo? I thought it was kinda funny. Especially after those "Caption This" posts about Pop and venereal disease......."Call me" lol

I thought it was directed towards Bosh! "Call me about coming here next season".

Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

lefty
11-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Actually, it was directed towards towards Angel Luv

"Call me: 1-888-womanmaker"

(I'm so going to get banned:()

SenorSpur
11-10-2009, 12:29 PM
I saw that too and thought it was interesting. Wonder if he wants to debate the finer points of Canadian-grown wine with the Raptors coaching staff?

Kibic
11-10-2009, 01:27 PM
It was directed towards Rasho. It was something about 500.000$ for a golden ring.