PDA

View Full Version : Nbadan, I've found your soulmate

DarrinS
11-10-2009, 09:01 AM
A dumbfuck conspirpacy theory that will appeal to mental midgets like Nbadan and Galileo (http://www.examiner.com/x-14129-Grand-Rapids-Ron-Paul-Examiner~y2009m11d9-Is-Ft-Hood-a-coverup-another-false-flag-al-Qaeda-terror-attack)

Hey everybody, I'm a dick with ears.
http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/author/geoff_linley.sized_62694_2009-06-15%2010-42-05.890.jpg

Yet another tragedy has turned into seemingly the biggest news of the decade by our wonderful mainstream media. Twelve people died and thirty-one were wounded in the purported “terrorist” attack last week. These deaths and injuries should never be minimized, but it is our public responsibility to investigate and challenge the official story if it looks fishy.

The first extremely fishy aspect of the attack is that there were initially five attackers, not just one “radical” Muslim, Nidal Malik Hasan. That number then fell to three. The two extra attackers were then “cleared” and were driven away in U.S. Government Crown Victorias.

It was then manufactured by the mainstream media that Hasan was an expert marksman, making him look like a professional killer. This propaganda was soon rebuked when Hasan’s cousin reported to Fox News, saying “He wasn’t even someone who enjoyed going to the firing range.” More troubling is that the official story was that Hasan hit/injuried forty-three people in three minutes with a handgun. It would definitely require a decent marksman in order to seek out and shoot that many people in that amount of time. Some of the victims were shot more than once, too. Another overlooked fact is that, unless a shooter is particularly adept at reloading, it would also take a while in the transition between rounds. Fox News later changed the story up and said two guns were used, the other being a semi-automatic.

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone told the mainstream media that he heard rumors that the witnesses of the attacks heard Hasan yell out “Allah Akbar” – God is great – before going on his rampage. None of these supposed witnesses have come out and admitted to hearing this, yet.

The attack happened at the Soldier Readiness Processing Center in Ft. Hood, where troops wait to see doctors before being deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan, conveniently giving the wars more credence. Furthermore, the zone where the attack took place was a gun-free zone. Now how on Earth did a foreign firearm get into a gun-free zone in the biggest and one of the most important military bases in the U.S.?

The FBI claimed to have been tracking him for six months because of some anti-American, pro-Muslim Facebook postings. Hasan was a man who vocally wanted out of the military, even offering to pay back medical school costs to do so. A few days later another twist emerged: ABC reported that Hasan was also known by the FBI to have been trying to contact al Qaeda for six months. If so, the military simultaneously promoted Hasan: to Major in May. Wow, does that smell fishy!

boutons_deux
11-10-2009, 09:14 AM
His contact with AQ were part of a study he was doing, and known to the Army. The Army decided there was nothing malicious and mostly closed his file.

The Christian supremacists and American xenophobes/nativists have the reflex to slime even American citizens who are not Euro-American Christians. They'd lynch him if they could. It's a Great American Tradition.

It's An Old Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs

75 suicides at Ft Hood this year through July. Suicides killed 5x as many as Hasan, and still kills 10 or so every month.

OBL still pulling Americans' chains, which the right-wing paranoids are exploiting to scare-monger their sheeple.

Most importantly, Exxon Mobil is this week nearer to getting its hands on Iraqi oil, as the Repugs and neo-c*nts intended when selling their bullshit invasion.

johnsmith
11-10-2009, 10:10 AM
75 suicides at Ft Hood this year through July. Suicides killed 5x as many as Hasan, and still kills 10 or so every month.

In true Chumpdumper fashion, I googled Suicides at Ft Hood 2009...............you're a fucking idiot.

Winehole23
11-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Since the start of the Afghan war in 2001, the base has lost hundreds of soldiers in combat. More alarmingly to many senior commanders there, the base has also lost at least 75 of its soldiers to suicidehttp://online.wsj.com/article/SB125747341095832795.html

johnsmith
11-10-2009, 10:27 AM
In other words, there aren't 10 or so a month correct?

Winehole23
11-10-2009, 10:35 AM
The paragraph I quoted is truncated, so it's hard to tell from that. The 10 a month "meme" has multiple sources, mostly blogs.

NYT (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/10/us/10post.html)says 75 suicides since 2003. So do a number of other sources. I would tend to go with that.

johnsmith
11-10-2009, 10:38 AM
The paragraph I quoted is truncated, so it's hard to tell from that. The 10 a month "meme" has multiple sources. UPI seems to back it up.

NYT (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/10/us/10post.html)says 75 suicides since 2003. So do a number of other sources. I would tend to go with that.

You're making this more complicated then it has to be.........boutons is a fucking idiot..........done.

hope4dopes
11-10-2009, 11:24 AM
His contact with AQ were part of a study he was doing, and known to the Army. The Army decided there was nothing malicious and mostly closed his file.

The Christian supremacists and American xenophobes/nativists have the reflex to slime even American citizens who are not Euro-American Christians. They'd lynch him if they could. It's a Great American Tradition.

It's An Old Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs

OBL still pulling Americans' chains, which the right-wing paranoids are exploiting to scare-monger their sheeple.

Most importantly, Exxon Mobil is this week nearer to getting its hands on Iraqi oil, as the Repugs and neo-c*nts intended when selling their bullshit invasion.

Darrin you little cupid you.

The newer story would be how politically correct, multiculturalists, who are threatened by the enlightenment of Westeren culture. promote,advance, and turn a blind eye to lunatics who hangout with terrorists supporters, and cruise jihadist websites. How much more blood do we spill on the altar of multiculturalisim.

whottt
11-10-2009, 01:11 PM
If the Military considered him discussing PTSD among US Troops with a known radical Imam as nothing serious, the Military was stupid. It represents a very serious theat to the effectiveness of US Troops, it's a skilled and trained psychiatrist psychologically profiling US Troops and passing that informaton on to Terrorists. It's espionage plain and simple.

I can't believe how fucking stupid people are in this country.

clambake
11-10-2009, 02:24 PM
thats not a secret.

spursncowboys
11-10-2009, 02:30 PM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125747341095832795.html

Leaving the Ft. Hood post there is a sign that reads "You survived the war, now survive the highways" and another sign after it with a digital counter and with "days since a casualty". I had never seen any number past 5, meaning when I was the there, before five days went by, someone stationed at that post was killed.

boutons_deux
11-10-2009, 03:35 PM
"passing that informaton on to Terrorists"

link?

fabricate "evidence" much?

DarrinS
11-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Dude wasn't even muslim.

boutons_deux
11-10-2009, 03:55 PM
"Dude wasn't even muslim."

link?

DarrinS
11-10-2009, 05:10 PM
"Dude wasn't even muslim."

link?

I'm an idiot. I can't even tell when people are mocking me.

EmptyMan
11-11-2009, 10:04 AM
The only thing I take from this shooting is that America is so content with saturating their country in political correctness that they are completely ignorant to the doom that will result from becoming so soft.

It's too bad the cancer of politics and bureaucracies is so deeply rooted in the armed forces, but such is life.

DarrinS
11-11-2009, 10:39 AM
The only thing I take from this shooting is that America is so content with saturating their country in political correctness that they are completely ignorant to the doom that will result from becoming so soft.

It's too bad the cancer of politics and bureaucracies is so deeply rooted in the armed forces, but such is life.

I didn't realize that PC was so ingrained in the military until this event.