PDA

View Full Version : Majorly bummed right now, Chihuahua ran away.

Heath Ledger
11-10-2009, 11:23 AM
So last night I bought a Chihuahua for $75, met the owners at a restaurant because they could not find my apartment, I get the dog home and make the mistake of kneeling down with him, setting him on the ground to see if he had to pee before going into my apartment. The little shit ran off like a bat out of hell. I sprinted about 100 yards chasing him to no avail.

I drove around last night for 2 hours and my fiance also walked all around the apartment complex and some neighboring warehouse complexes. I came home and pretty much went into a funk, not wanting to even talk to my fiance. I know I'm at fault but damn this is rough. My fiance plastered flyers throughout our complex but its huge and the people who find him will probably want to keep him cuz he's so damn adorable.

Great way to start the week. :depressed

Höfner
11-10-2009, 11:28 AM
My condolences, but that made me LOL. Why wouldn't have the little fucker on a leash?

koriwhat
should've bought a real dog! i hate those little fuckers.

I. Hustle
I found him but my cat ate him.

I. Hustle
Damn I didn't mean to pile on you with those guys.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:32 AM
pits make for great animals... get you one of those, train it well and it will be loyal as hell to you and your fiance unlike a little shit chihuahua who'll just yap, whine, and bite.

I. Hustle
11-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah, get a pit so that it can kill the young and elderly.

Heath Ledger
11-10-2009, 11:34 AM
The owners were supposed to show up at my apartment, my fiance was then going to go get a collar for it. (we already have leashes)

However the people did not listen to my directions and got lost in my complex, i saw them and flashed my porch lights a gazillion times, so they left on there way back home, I called them several times but there phone kept dropping signal. I thought they were hanging up on me because they were pissed, I finally got thru to them and told them to meet me at the Bob Evans down the street.

I got the dog it had no collar so a leash wouldnt have been any good. I admit it was my fuckup, however I havent had a new dog in 11 years so did not even consider that it might run away.

Heath Ledger
11-10-2009, 11:35 AM
pits make for great animals... get you one of those, train it well and it will be loyal as hell to you and your fiance unlike a little shit chihuahua who'll just yap, whine, and bite.

I have a female pit that is going on 12 years old, thats why Im getting another dog, to help make the transition when she passes a little bit easier to swallow.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah, get a pit so that it can kill the young and elderly.

another dumbass quote by IdontHustle. obviously IH knows nothing about the breed or their background... ask your grandma what type of dog was America's dog back in the day fool! i've been around plenty of great pits who would like nothing more then to lick you, get pet by you and cuddle up with you. they're great animals!

mrsmaalox
11-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Sorry about that Heath. I hope he turns up.

Heath Ledger
11-10-2009, 11:38 AM
another dumbass quote by IdontHustle. obviously IH knows nothing about the breed or their background... ask your grandma what type of dog was America's dog back in the day fool! i've been around plenty of great pits who would like nothing more then to lick you, get pet by you and cuddle up with you. they're great animals!

Agreed, my pit is almost too much of a pussy for my tastes, I wish she was a bit more badass but shes a big baby scared of her own shadow. Very sweet though.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:39 AM
I have a female pit that is going on 12 years old, thats why Im getting another dog, to help make the transition when she passes a little bit easier to swallow.

why are you wanting such a hostile obnoxious dog though instead of a breed you're used to already? is it because you're in an apartment?

anyhow, tell IH how stupid he is now with his dumbass pitbull hate.

Heath Ledger
11-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Im already looking for a new Chihuahua, this time the fuckers going to be in a cage until its in my apartment and can get used to me and my fiance.

Heath Ledger
11-10-2009, 11:40 AM
You cant paint all Chihuahuas with the same brush, I used to hate them but because of a bad experience I had with the only one I've ever come across. Then when I lived in Cali our roommates had one that had 5 puppies and all of them were actually very cool and very friendly. They can be a bit yappy but I have a fix for that. A squirt gun.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Im already looking for a new Chihuahua, this time the fuckers going to be in a cage until its in my apartment and can get used to me and my fiance.

:lol

Heath Ledger
11-10-2009, 11:42 AM
why are you wanting such a hostile obnoxious dog though instead of a breed you're used to already? is it because you're in an apartment?

anyhow, tell IH how stupid he is now with his dumbass pitbull hate.

We wanted a Chihuahua beause they are much easier to travel with or have someone watch, then a Pitbull is. The stigma also makes it hard to find a place to rent, we move a lot and have had to pass on so many places we wanted to move into because of the restricted breed rules.

mrsmaalox
11-10-2009, 11:45 AM

Koriwhat, I agree that pits are great dogs, but I think your statements are as ridiculous as you find I.Hustle's to be. You obviously know nothing about Chihuahuas, the breed or their background! I've always owned them and they are very smart, very easy to train and loyal. My dogs have never been the yappy, snippy, whiny type because I train them well. And they like nothing more than to kiss you, get petted, and cuddle up. They're great animals! ;)

BTW I also own a doberman, and he's the exact same way.

I. Hustle
11-10-2009, 11:47 AM
I asked my grandma KW and she said a pit boned your grandma.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:47 AM
We wanted a Chihuahua beause they are much easier to travel with or have someone watch, then a Pitbull is. The stigma also makes it hard to find a place to rent, we move a lot and have had to pass on so many places we wanted to move into because of the restricted breed rules.

that sucks... i'm just not one for chihuahua's. been around plenty in my time and all were either big bark yappy bastards or scared shaky pussies. not the breed for me but hey i can definitely see validity in your pov.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Koriwhat, I agree that pits are great dogs, but I think your statements are as ridiculous as you find I.Hustle's to be. You obviously know nothing about Chihuahuas, the breed or their background! I've always owned them and they are very smart, very easy to train and loyal. My dogs have never been the yappy, snippy, whiny type because I train them well. And they like nothing more than to kiss you, get petted, and cuddle up. They're great animals! ;)

BTW I also own a doberman, and he's the exact same way.

i used to live with a couple who owned a chihuahua. granted he was nice most of the time, but the little shit would turn on you in an instance whenever he deemed the right time, he would also try to bite anyone new or even regular faces, he would whine all the time, cry all the time, piss and shit everywhere, chew everything up. i liked him but i definitely could never see myself owning a little shit like that.

then there's the other chihuahua's my other friends have owned or own at the moment. most are just little shits who cry, whine, bitch, bite, bark, shit, piss, and yap all day.

like i said, i've been around plenty of them and yes i'm sure yours are "different" but the 10+ i've been around are shitheads.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:53 AM
I asked my grandma KW and she said a pit boned your grandma.

i didn't realize i was in 3rd grade again but from all your posts here at ST i should've known you'd take it back old school. dumbfuck.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:54 AM
goodluck heath!

I. Hustle
i used to live with a couple who owned a chihuahua. granted he was nice most of the time, but the little shit would turn on you in an instance whenever he deemed the right time, he would also try to bite anyone new or even regular faces, he would whine all the time, cry all the time, piss and shit everywhere, chew everything up. i liked him but i definitely could never see myself owning a little shit like that.

then there's the other chihuahua's my other friends have owned or own at the moment. most are just little shits who cry, whine, bitch, bite, bark, shit, piss, and yap all day.

like i said, i've been around plenty of them and yes i'm sure yours are "different" but the 10+ i've been around are shitheads.

lol you idiot. People can say the same thing about pits. Are you just a moron or are you retarded?

Heath Ledger
It's all on the owner how a dog turns out. If you do not discipline your dogs they will run all over you and do what they want. This little fucker was just petrified that some stranger was taking him away from his "parents". On the ride home he was scared but started to cuddle up to my arm and even put his paw up on my arm. I had no reason to believe he was gonna high tail it.

I. Hustle
11-10-2009, 11:55 AM
i didn't realize i was in 3rd grade again but from all your posts here at ST i should've known you'd take it back old school. dumbfuck.

Your mothers a dumbfuck!

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:57 AM

Your mothers a dumbfuck!

keep reaching...

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:58 AM
lol you idiot. People can say the same thing about pits. Are you just a moron or are you retarded?

how many pits have you been around?

seeing them on tv does not count as actually being around them.

atxrocker
11-10-2009, 11:58 AM
:lmao

I. Hustle
11-10-2009, 12:01 PM
keep reaching...

Your mother keeps reaching

koriwhat
It's all on the owner how a dog turns out.

i can agree with that. i guess i really just don't like that breed or little dogs in general cause i haven't been around any that have been able to detour my thinking.

Heath Ledger
Wow, thanks for the hijack.

Anyway this is him.

His name is Sarge.

http://images.craigslist.org/3nd3kd3l05O25P35R39b846a9740feb0e1e09.jpg

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 12:02 PM
IdontHustle, i can't wait to put your pos ass back on ignore... wtf was i thinking taking you off my list?

atxrocker
His name was Sarge.

mrsmaalox

Sure, but you are doing exactly what you dislike about pit haters! Don't hate the dog or the breed---we all know it comes down to the training. I like all dogs. My mom owns pits, and they are great, but they are not the only good dog out there. Those kinds of generalizations are hurtful and inspire cruelty to animals who have already suffered the fate of irresponsible ownership. It's obvious to me that you like dogs; I think we need to just push the notion that good training=good dog, no matter what the breed is. :)

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 12:06 PM
atleast you're not getting a red heeler because the one here at work is a crazy fuck! i love 'em but damn he's nuts. both pit and heeler are outside rough housing it right now... they get buckwild out there.

btw, i like sarge's coat. i've always been a fan of white with tan spots.

I. Hustle
11-10-2009, 12:07 PM
IdontHustle, i can't wait to put your pos ass back on ignore... wtf was i thinking taking you off my list?

You took me off ignore because I started complimenting you and made you feel important. Then after I got you to take me off ignore I went back to my old ways. You are so easily manipulated.

"wtf was i thinking taking you off my list?"
That's exactly what your mom asked me. Her list was different though.

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 12:19 PM
You took me off ignore because I started complimenting you and made you feel important. Then after I got you to take me off ignore I went back to my old ways. You are so easily manipulated.

"wtf was i thinking taking you off my list?"
That's exactly what your mom asked me. Her list was different though.

ooh... harsh.

anyhow, thought i'd share with yall.
Ga9wq7hsx2c

phxspurfan
11-10-2009, 12:58 PM
His name was Sarge.

LOL ouch

Heath Ledger
11-10-2009, 01:04 PM
LOL ouch

Yeah real funny.

phxspurfan
11-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey, I didn't say it!

RGMCSE
11-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Heath I sorta feel bad for you in the sense that you pretty much just flushed $75 bucks down the drain. I can just imagine the humiliation you felt running down your street complex as the little taco bell announcer ran off with your pride. It's really sad considering what you could have done with the money. Personally a trip to the chichi bar and some brews would have been nice. Or hell you could have bought a lot of black tacos. Shit depends, you could have bought a pink taco!

Rob

Cyrano
11-10-2009, 04:58 PM
This happened last night? You might try setting a few glue traps.....

clambake
11-10-2009, 05:05 PM
you guys are harsh.

are there any korean resturants in the area?

just kidding. he's a cute dog. hope you find him.

thispego
11-10-2009, 06:28 PM
rofl, you could have taught that dog to play poker. too late now.

exstatic
11-10-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm surprised that no one has said this: CALL THE OWNERS. The little fuck probably ran back "home". Hurry, or they'll sell it gain. :lol