PDA

View Full Version : Man, I just dont know?.......

lebomb
11-10-2009, 11:31 AM
:depressed

Me, my girl and my good friend had a roadie in the summer and he cracked some stupid assed sexist joke about he and I going to the strip club and getting drunk...........without my g/f because she is younger than us. Well, because he said it in such a rude, fucked up way..........my g/f yelled and cussed at him. Which I dont blame her in the least, because my friend can be a rude and obnoxious dick butter. The rest of the trip was fucked up thanks to him, but we got over it rather easily...............because we didnt talk to him for awhile after the roadie was over. THANK GOD! Anyhow, he got into it again with my g/f on the phone, he was basically being a prick again tellin her he didnt like to walk on eggshells with his jokes and shit. My g/f said that she was like "oh well, see ya dumb ass around". Fast forward to the other day......we ran into my former friend (I guess you could say) and he was all apologizing about how things went down.....said he felt like dog shit about how he treated my g/f and I and that he would like to put it all behind us. WELL!! Im telling you right here and now that I cant!!!! He really fucked up IMHO......he got all worked up about my g/f and how she felt about his jokes..............and also about how long it took her to warm up pizza in the microwave. What a dick! I guess we are no longer friends for sure, no matter how many times he tries to apologize. :flipoff

koriwhat
11-10-2009, 11:34 AM
should've paid your way on that trip moochers. haha. :)

stretch
11-10-2009, 12:14 PM
pink this fag, please LJ or Kori

lebomb
11-10-2009, 12:16 PM
pink this fag, please LJ or Kori

Tshirt!!! What is up? :hat

Oh, Gee!!
11-10-2009, 01:27 PM
bros before hos

Bukefal
11-10-2009, 01:53 PM