PDA

View Full Version : Karl Malone May Still Get His Ring

Sportcamper
04-19-2005, 03:05 PM
THE NINE rings from every Los Angeles Lakers championship will be available for bidding in a Sotheby's/Sports Cards Plus auction on the Internet on June 10... The group of rings is expected to sell in excess of $100,000.... The proceeds from the sale will be donated to the Lakers' Youth Foundation...

MadDog73
04-19-2005, 03:31 PM
LakerGod better start doing tricks now to save up...

Sportcamper
04-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Shaquille made sure that the guys that moped up the floor when a player slipped...”The towel & water guys”...Each got a Championship Ring.....

How cool is that? :smokin

ducks
04-19-2005, 04:08 PM
I think that is wrong
only nba players that played that year on the team should get it and their coaches

Sportcamper
04-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Ducks...If you think about it...Folks like Samaki Walker have a ring...And those "towel guys" work harder & see more action than Samaki...

I think they earned those rings...

ducks
04-19-2005, 04:12 PM
dude they get paid big bucks to mop the floor and get to watch the games free
they deserve nothing

Sportcamper
04-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Actually they don’t watch the game...They take care of the players to help insure their safety...

And I if Shaq wants to reward those people & include them for being a part of the team...That’s his biz...

MadDog73
04-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Ducks...If you think about it...Folks like Samaki Walker have a ring...And those "towel guys" work harder & see more action than Samaki...

I think they earned those rings...

With this logic, then the millionaire fans who pay the Lakers salaries ALSO should get Rings, right?

Actually, that would be a nice perk for Season Ticket holders. Maybe a Lottery or something...

MadDog73
04-19-2005, 04:23 PM
Actually they don’t watch the game...They take care of the players to help insure their safety...

And I if Shaq wants to reward those people & include them for being a part of the team...That’s his biz...

How do they take care of players if they aren't watching them? :D

But you're right. What Shaq does with his money is his business.

EDIT: Wait, did Shaq pay for the Rings, or did the Ticket Holders?

Sportcamper
04-19-2005, 04:23 PM
I think I deserve a Nice Championship Ring for remaining a faithful Lakers fan & taking abuse on forums like this... :lol

MadDog73
04-19-2005, 04:25 PM
I think I deserve a Nice Championship Ring for remaining a faithful Lakers fan & taking abuse on forums like this... :lol

Nice try. No one is forcing you to be here! (But I'll give you a ring for being a better poster than LakerGod. Next time Lakers win a Championship, that is!) :lol

Sportcamper
04-19-2005, 04:42 PM
I suspect that Laker God is a San Antonio resident who likes to spice up the forum....I am just upset that Kori keeps locking the threads before I have a chance to jump in...

And the Lakers may be rebuilding but they will be back on top...The Lakers just need to land a dominant big man that will gel with the one of NBA’s flashiest scorers...In the Land of Stars...What could possibly go wrong? :smokin

MadDog73
04-19-2005, 04:56 PM
I suspect that Laker God is a San Antonio resident who likes to spice up the forum....I am just upset that Kori keeps locking the threads before I have a chance to jump in...

And the Lakers may be rebuilding but they will be back on top...The Lakers just need to land a dominant big man that will gel with the one of NBA’s flashiest scorers...In the Land of Stars...What could possibly go wrong? :smokin

Famous last words.... :drunk

ALVAREZ6
04-19-2005, 06:08 PM
they sure will be back on top, but not for a long ass time