PDA

View Full Version : down n' out

koriwhat
11-12-2009, 04:52 AM
just got word that i now have 1 less friend in my life... not such a cool thing to hear about at 3 in the morning. not cool at all. i feel real shitty right now and i thought maybe making a thread here to get my shitty feelings out would help a bit. i really don't feel like calling someone or anything but instead just say my goodbyes.

you were the shit mike! i don't really know the story behind our loss but i do know i considered you a real friend and not just an acquaintance. you're a very talented dude and it sucks that what you had to offer in life has now been taken away from you and all of us. i'm deeply saddened by the tragic events of your passing and just hope wherever you are you are still making your music. you will be missed forever bro! rip md, rip.

:depressed

PM5K
11-12-2009, 05:03 AM
Rip

TDMVPDPOY
11-12-2009, 06:57 AM
go pray and drink your surrows away remember the good/bad times that person was in ur life, the memories you will always remember, the friend that you cherish....

JudynTX
11-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Sorry about your loss.

easjer
11-12-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm so sorry about your friend Mike.

mrsmaalox
11-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Sorry about the loss of your friend, Koriwhat. He was lucky to have had a friend like you.

koriwhat
11-12-2009, 12:58 PM
thanks everyone for the kind words... i'm still in denial that my friend is gone. word is his father found him dead in his apartment. from what? i don't know yet. i just can't believe i won't get to jam out with him anymore, bbq and watch football together, or shoot the shit. it ain't fair and sudden out of the blue type stuff like this sure does get one to start thinking deeply about their own situation and how little time we truly have in life.

again, thanks for the kind words all.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Sorry about that, man. For what it's worth I know your friend didn't want you to be sad about this. No matter if this was planned by him or not. Keep his spirit alive along with yours.

angel_luv
11-12-2009, 03:29 PM
I am very sorry to hear about how you lost your friend. I said a prayer for you and everyone connected to the situation.

SpursBabe99
11-13-2009, 01:09 AM
Awww I am soo sorry Koriwhat. He's definately jamming w/ the angels now! You're in my prayers tonight. Keep strong my friend

koriwhat
11-18-2009, 05:03 AM
today's the day and i am really not up for this later @ noon. it's really just begun to hit me last night.

i just keep thinking how easily it is to be here today and gone tomorrow and it's not such a settling thought to be plagued by. with the passing of my friend it has put many things in perspective for me. mike, i miss you bro.

i'm going to call my father later. we're not close but thinking about how things could change in the matter of minutes has really got me wondering what's more important to me, my father or a life long grudge against him? life's too short for bs.

mike, thank you. rip my friend.

z0sa
11-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Stay strong dude.

RGMCSE
11-18-2009, 10:50 AM
RIP Mike,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCWH2MmlHQE

Rob

BacktoBasics
11-18-2009, 10:51 AM
So what exactly happened to your friend?

tlongII
11-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Sorry to hear that. It's true that life is short. It becomes so much more obvious as you get older.

koriwhat
11-19-2009, 03:27 AM
So what exactly happened to your friend?

no one knows exactly... i suppose the family might know but i wasn't going to ask them.