PDA

View Full Version : cavs orlando

boston.balla
11-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Did you know that orlando shot just 4-18 from deep while the cavs shot 10-14.. that's a big difference right there. I saw this when i analyzed the box score from the game, being somewhat riddled as to how the cavs won with such ease.

Furthermore if mike brown would not be such an idiot they would play diesel at the start of games if the other team has good centers. Run the offense through shaq and get d12/timmy/etc into fast foul trouble. Then put shaq on the bench and play him only when needed. The first team with z on the mid range and lebron with the lane would be ... the team from last year only in the condition of the opposing team lacking it's lane clogger.

So.. if mike brown would have any idea about coaching I think this team would be downright scary if played properly. I kinda feel sorry for cavs fans .. i really analyzed this game and the cavs could be very very good. Just that they don't have a coach, just a defensive assistent on the bench.

Muser
11-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Don't look too much into it, Mo won't go off like that in the playoffs.

Culburn369
11-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Last nite was an anomaly in Florida, and Media ain't gonna miss this for all the rice in China. Now James & Daddy have to sustain in.

redzero
11-12-2009, 06:03 PM
More like the LeBrons versus HURRlando.

Culburn369
11-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Uh, sweetheart? Uh, Red? How's come you didn't show last nite?

Thunder Dan
11-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Did you know that orlando shot just 4-18 from deep while the cavs shot 10-14.. that's a big difference right there. I saw this when i analyzed the box score from the game, being somewhat riddled as to how the cavs won with such ease.

Furthermore if mike brown would not be such an idiot they would play diesel at the start of games if the other team has good centers. Run the offense through shaq and get d12/timmy/etc into fast foul trouble. Then put shaq on the bench and play him only when needed. The first team with z on the mid range and lebron with the lane would be ... the team from last year only in the condition of the opposing team lacking it's lane clogger.

So.. if mike brown would have any idea about coaching I think this team would be downright scary if played properly. I kinda feel sorry for cavs fans .. i really analyzed this game and the cavs could be very very good. Just that they don't have a coach, just a defensive assistent on the bench.

the Cavs were actually able to pressure the 3 point shot last night because they didn't double Dwight, nor did they have problems with Hedo and this pick and roll. Last year the Magic were getting wide open looks

Allanon
11-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Both teams lived and died by the 3 last night.

Cavs lived while the Magic died. Cav's were a true triple threat team last night with Shaq eating the paint, LeBron in the mid-game/slash and Mo on the outside. Terrible to behold when all 3 are on like last night.

With the Magic unable to hit 3's, the Cavs were able to double both Dwight and VC down low. When this happens, the Magic run out of options because none of their other big men are back to the basket players.

Add to this the silly fouls on DHo and that was disaster.

Magic rely on their 3 ball to open up the paint for Dwight, when they can't hit shots and Dwight is in foul trouble, the Magic are screwed.

j.dizzle
11-12-2009, 06:51 PM
haha thats why im happy LA has a bunch of ppl that know how to post up & score in the paint..If u rely on three's to win games you'll never win a title