11-12-2009, 07:18 PM
:lmao

j.dizzle
11-12-2009, 07:25 PM
http://www.hollywoodliar.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/brittney_vagina.jpg
KG is a vagina

BlackBellamy
11-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Him throwing the ball followed by quick back-stepping away from Dice is the goods.

The Franchise
11-12-2009, 07:49 PM
FASClJTnJ4I

:lol

TheSullyMonster
11-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Man, what kind of situation has to happen for Robinson to get in somebodies face like that?

Fpoonsie
11-12-2009, 09:52 PM
You forgot this one...

7pTiEkfQ6pk&feature

I'm assuming you're trolling, and if so, ya gotta bring it a little better than that. What exactly does a clip showing Timmy gettin hit unexpectedly in the back of the head and then abruptly ending demonstrate?

Fpoonsie
11-12-2009, 09:55 PM
That KG is willing slap someone who is more of a bitch than he his. I thought that's what this was all about.

Didjoo watch the video? Which of the people he went after turned "bitch" all of a sudden? From what I saw, they gave as well as they got, if not better.

Maybe you should watch it again.

Darrin
11-12-2009, 09:57 PM
FASClJTnJ4I

I've seen Kobe Bryant blow on his fingers after torching the Kings in their building. I've seen Rick Fox go up-side the head of Doug Christie, and then double-back through the tunnels of Staples to get some more. I've seen choke marks put on a PJ Carlisemo by Latrell Sprewell. I've seen Karl Malone try and throw a basketball at Brian Grant's head when he wasn't looking. I've seen Malone open-up Isiah Thomas' brow to the tune of 16 stiches. I just saw Anderson Varejao go after Dwyane Wade. I've seen two huge wing players run into the stands and go after a fan while wailing their fists. Before that, I saw Ben Wallace go after Ron Artest's throat. I've seen Isiah Thomas close-fist punch Bill Cartwright, and Rick Mahorn throw Doug Collins around like a rag doll. I've seen Robert Parish, considered one of the gentlemen of the game, out-right punch Bill Laimbeer WITHOUT A FOUL CALL! I've seen Charles Barkley taken down by Shaquille O'Neal. I've seen a bench-clearing brawl between Phoenix and New York. I've seen Charles Oakley close-lined out-of-bounds by PJ Brown. I've seen Alonzo Mourning and Larry Johnson make like it was fight-night at MSG.

I've even seen Joe Dumars, the man who's name is on the Sportsmanship Award, punch Rick Mahorn.

This is far from the worst thing I have ever seen.

SamoanTD
11-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Mcdyess was about ta give KG the buisness with his punk ass lol

Greg Oden
11-12-2009, 10:03 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/107103/lakers-suck1.gif

Darrin
11-12-2009, 10:05 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/124847331_c22bad41a4.jpg

SamoanTD
11-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Yeah, but Joe Smith and KG did give Robinson and Duncan the business.
joe smith and KG really? if duncan and robinson really got it goin with KG and Joe Smith it would be a done deal for the twin towers

SamoanTD
11-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Hey when Shaq was a Laker, he pretty much would bully Duncan and Robinson. That's how we three-peated. Did you know that?
shaq was pretty much doin his thing against everyone in that time

Johnny RIngo
11-12-2009, 10:13 PM
That KG is willing slap someone who is more of a bitch than he his. I thought that's what this was all about.

Guess that means Kobe is Chris Childs' bitch.

hater
11-12-2009, 10:19 PM
another real bitch:

0G_drd7kV98

Greg Oden
11-12-2009, 10:19 PM
:lol spur fan posting something about a beaner

hater
11-12-2009, 10:21 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=1456321

http://imkeithhernandez.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/knockout_kobe__childs.jpg

hater
11-12-2009, 10:22 PM
hater you still made cause Mamba went up there and dipped his dick in the snow?

no. since this thread is about bitches, it's appropriate.

well this thread was aboug KG. but you made it about bitches by mentioning Rick Fox

The Franchise
11-12-2009, 10:22 PM
I stand corrected. I know the other gif is when Rick waited for Doug in the tunnel to even the score. That's what I loved about Fox.

What, waiting to get his ass whipped in the tunnel to?

Fpoonsie
11-12-2009, 10:23 PM
No no, you need to watch the video. The title says KG is the Vanilla Ice of big men, he proved em wrong by bitch slapping Duncan, and Duncan didn't do shit, but look stupid. So you might want to give Duncan that title, and leave KG alone.

"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp." - Ron Artest

Fpoonsie
11-12-2009, 10:27 PM
:lol

You quoting Laker Ron???:wow

Since nothing I said could convince you, I figured you'd take HIS word on it.

carrao45
11-12-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm assuming you're trolling, and if so, ya gotta bring it a little better than that. What exactly does a clip showing Timmy gettin hit unexpectedly in the back of the head and then abruptly ending demonstrate?

That KG is a bitch. The guy wasn't trying to insult TD, just Garnett.

eyeh8u
11-12-2009, 10:42 PM
dC1_X3yq-pw

lil_penny
11-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Lol kg

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Garnett is a big time ho.

He acts tough and yells from the bench at smaller players like Calderon.

Worse, he was always a loser and only accepted to go to the Celtics once the roster was ridiculosly stacked with talent. And even then Pierce had to bail him out of choking.

Add to the Artest quote something that comes up googling "Kevin Garnett is a little bitch":

The first inkling of some of the changes that had taken place occurred in his fracas with Luis Scola - who he figured for a soft European. Didn't work out that way and Scola held his ground - KG took it no further.
Then in the way he celebrated the victory over the Lakers when they took the title. Whilst I wouldn't go as far as some and state that it was "classless", it did lack... well... any semblance of elegance.

Fast forward to the current season and we've already had the Calderon Taunt, the Bogut Slap (which yes, we've explored)... and now ripping into his own team-mates (Big Baby Glenn Davis - who responded... well... appropriately to his nom de plume)

Then in the same game, crawling like a dog on all fours to defend Jerryd Bayliss. I kid you not. Despite some claims from Celtics fans that he "does it all the time", I've never seen it, and that's exactly what the commentators stated.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-12-2009, 11:02 PM
http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/kevin-garnett-yelling-295x300.jpg

Cry Havoc
11-12-2009, 11:06 PM
KG is a bitch. This is not news.

SamoanTD
11-12-2009, 11:08 PM
KG is a bitch. This is not news.
:lmao