PDA

View Full Version : As i mentioned, Manu and his family will be lucky all year

Rapper
11-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Congrats..Manu, i know you will be the father of your twins babies, so glad to hear this news, hopefully your twins babies would be happy and healthy all life

when manu swatted down the bet, i said that in some chinese traditions,a man who swatted down a flying object on a special day is considered that he and his family will be lucky all year.

jag
11-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Congrats..Manu, i know you will be the father of your twins babies, so glad to hear this news, hopefully your twins babies would be happy and healthy all life

I certainly hope he's the father of his twin babies.

Rapper
11-14-2009, 01:35 PM
So guys

It seems that the fifth championship is coming

manustarting2gd
11-14-2009, 01:36 PM
I certainly hope he's the father of his twin babies.

Rapper is Chinese. Prolly just translated wrong.

Agloco
11-14-2009, 01:40 PM

when manu swatted down the bet, i said that in some chinese traditions,a man who swatted down a flying object on a special day is considered that he and his family will be lucky all year.

Having twins myself, I know what Manu is in for. Mine were born 3 weeks into the first semester of my PhD program. They spent 8 weeks in ICU and my wife spent another 8 weeks in the hospital on top of that.

I often tell my friends that the hardest part of the road I'm on isn't school, it's raising the kids. Grad school doesn't even hold a candle to the work involved with child rearing. Having said that, I wouldn't change a thing. My girls are the best thing to ever happen to me and I've grown up quickly as a result.

Good luck Mr. Ginobili. At least you have a lot more resources at your disposal than I do. :toast

lil'mo
11-14-2009, 02:50 PM
One of these days your twin girls will be taking photos like the woman in your signature. Wont you be proud then?