PDA

View Full Version : Starters & Bench

jermaine
11-14-2009, 04:40 PM
With all the gms that has pasted, I think it's safe to say we should start Parker, Bogans, Jefferson, Blair, & Duncan. The bench is Hill, Manu, Finely, Bonner, & Dice. Mason has to show he want to play this yr. Bonner can spread the floor for Manu & cant stand the pressure of starting an Dice can save energy and still have the physical presents we need in the paint when Duncan is out. I think they're only going to play Ratliff when we play Cavs, Lakers, or Magic. I may sound crazy so please go eazy on me with your comments. :p:

spursfan1000
11-14-2009, 04:41 PM
I like that lineup, but I don't like too much of Duncan and Blair being on court at same time.

TIMMYD!
11-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Duncan might not even play. Parker probably is though.

spursfan1000
11-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Hill-Westbrok
Bogans-Harden
RJ-Durant
Dyess-Green
Ratliff-Kristic

Would probably be our best bet on defensive side if Duncan does not play.

Flux451
11-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Hill-Westbrok
Bogans-Harden
RJ-Durant
Dyess-Green
Ratliff-Kristic

like this but switch Ratliff for Blair

itzsoweezee
11-14-2009, 05:09 PM
almost -

Parker, Bogans, Jefferson, Dice, & Duncan

But against the lakers, let Ratliff start.

I'm really worried about the Lakers. They've got three seven footers to worry about and Popovich won't let our seven footers (other than Duncan) get any tick.

spursfan1000
11-14-2009, 05:11 PM
like this but switch Ratliff for Blair

Thunder are like 4-1 when Kristic scores in double figures and Ratliff is a better defender than Blair so I would like Ratliff to start more and Blair and Manu come out together.

spursfaninla
11-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Ratliff can't play the minutes needed to defend significantly; don't even try it.

Also, Parker will probably play 20+ minutes tonight, so that means Hill and Bogans must share minutes...maybe bogans gets some minutes when RJ rests, and hill shifts to the 2.

lennyalderette
11-14-2009, 06:04 PM
i would like this to be our starting lineup tony bogans jefferson timmy ratliff.
because blair and dice play really well together!! since dice took blair under his wing i think he feels alot more comfortable with dice out there, then we'd have hill, ginobili finley/mason ,blair and dice. i was even thinking rj and manu switching places so Rj can be the first scoring option, it seems like he does great when hes the main threat out there

widowmaker
11-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Hill-Westbrok
Bogans-Harden
RJ-Durant
Dyess-Green
Ratliff-Kristic

Best bet is that they go small tonight.