PDA

View Full Version : Not dribble,pass the ball

Josepatches_
11-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Clearly we played better against Toronto or Dallas.

We had more talent this year and we looked worse than last year.

The dribble,dribble,driblle,dribble,dribble,dribble and pass or shot can't be our style of play.We have to move the ball like we do when TP is out.

If we still playing like now TP could score 30ppg,TD could score 20ppg but the team suck.

I'm sure TP will score 30 point next night,maybe along with 6-7 assist but if his teammates only can catch and shoot we are first round team.Yes,we can win a lot of games when Bonner,Finley,Jefferson..... make those outside shots afer TP's dribble but it's not something i'ts going to happen every night

Move the ball please.Right now I like Manu when he's the PG of the team.No when TP carries the ball and Manu only attack the rim.

And one of the the first move could be give the ball to the low post to force double team on TD so then we have enough space to move the ball and make easy shots.
I can understand why when TD is guard by only one man we don't give him the ball most of the plays.Why we have to attack 1 vs 1 if we can have that advantage.Of course TD is not as good as he was but still pretty good to force double team against most of the teams.

portnoy1
11-15-2009, 09:17 AM
Clearly we played better against Toronto or Dallas.

We had more talent this year and we looked worse than last year.

The dribble,dribble,driblle,dribble,dribble,dribble and pass or shot can't be our style of play.We have to move the ball like we do when TP is out.

If we still playing like now TP could score 30ppg,TD could score 20ppg but the team suck.

I'm sure TP will score 30 point next night,maybe along with 6-7 assist but if his teammates only can catch and shoot we are first round team.Yes,we can win a lot of games when Bonner,Finley,Jefferson..... make those outside shots afer TP's dribble but it's not something i'ts going to happen every night

Move the ball please.Right now I like Manu when he's the PG of the team.No when TP carries the ball and Manu only attack the rim.

And one of the the first move could be give the ball to the low post to force double team on TD so then we have enough space to move the ball and make easy shots.
I can understand why when TD is guard by only one man we don't give him the ball most of the plays.Why we have to attack 1 vs 1 if we can have that advantage.Of course TD is not as good as he was but still pretty good to force double team against most of the teams.
Pop needs to take over and call some plays. TP cant run the team and get the most out of the guys. Offensively he is unstoppable but his understanding of team ball is not very good. He sat and watched 2 games where the spurs were moving the ball and scoring and getting good shots, He came in chucking, 7 of 18. Its not the missed shots that bother me. Its the attempts that bother me. That kinda tells you his understanding of teamplay when Pop lets him do whatever. By dropping it in the post to TD or RJ because of dbl teams that creates driving lanes which TP can obviously exploit and get easier shots than dribbling trying to create lanes. Parker has an understanding of his abilities, he just doesnt have a complete understanding of the abilities of his teammates thats all.