PDA

View Full Version : Coach Pop interview

spursnatic
11-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Did anyone hear Coach Pop when asked what they were trying to do about.... yada yada?...And he replied 'what the fuck do you mean....."! Hilarious shit!!!!....:lol

DPG21920
11-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Pop normally is a jerk during interviews. I am sure everyone is extra frustrated right now though and tensions are high, so I would not even bother interviewing him until this team resembles a contender.

Which could be a little while...

spursnatic
11-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Actually watching the video again..He was asked "What were you trying to stop"?...He replied "exactly what you seen?...I mean what the fuck do you think"!!!...But I think he kind of slipped when he said it?...lol!!!...:rollin

exstatic
11-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Pop normally is a jerk during interviews. I am sure everyone is extra frustrated right now though and tensions are high, so I would not even bother interviewing him until this team resembles a contender.

Which could be a little while...

I'd be just like Pop in interviews. Have you heard some of the "questions" he's expected to answer? He doesn't suffer fools, and fools seem to permeate the press corps. If you ask him about a certain play or setup, he'll answer, but he has no time for touchy feely shit or personnel issues or vague shit like "do you think the team is playing well?".

Stick to the technical questions and you're fine. Stray from that and Pop will eat your lunch.

Interrohater
11-15-2009, 01:56 PM
I'd be just like Pop in interviews. Have you heard some of the "questions" he's expected to answer? He doesn't suffer fools, and fools seem to permeate the press corps. If you ask him about a certain play or setup, he'll answer, but he has no time for touchy feely shit or personnel issues or vague shit like "do you think the team is playing well?".

Stick to the technical questions and you're fine. Stray from that and Pop will eat your lunch.

:lol too true. As soon as I hear one of those questions they ask him during a team timeout, you can't help but smile because you know what's coming.

Dejuan Blair seems to act in a similar manner, but he's still young enough to think that he needs to be polite

DPG21920
11-15-2009, 02:00 PM

I don't care how Pop answers questions, I care how he coaches. I am just saying he is kind of jerk. No big deal and most of the questions suck, but he is overboard with how big of a jerk he is.

alchemist
11-15-2009, 02:17 PM
The media ask the dumbest fucking questions that they already know the answers to which is what makes Pop's blood boil.

EmptyMan
11-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Pop is an asshole during interviews.

This is why the pussy reporters ask him soft stupid questions.

This makes him more of an asshole.

If they ever asked him the questions that need to be asked, he would not answer them anyways.

exstatic
11-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Pop is an asshole during interviews.

This is why the pussy reporters ask him soft stupid questions.

This makes him more of an asshole.

If they ever asked him the questions that need to be asked, he would not answer them anyways.

Uh, wrong. He's only an asshole for STUPID questions. I've seen him give very complete and low key answers to INTELLIGENT questions about basketball.

He treats the media like he treats his players. If you do your job to your ability, you've got nothing to worry about. If not, you're likely to get ripped a new one.

EmptyMan
11-15-2009, 02:53 PM
No, he's an asshole.

It is what it is. I'd rather have the asshole General than smiley coach doofus.

Spurs Brazil
11-15-2009, 02:54 PM
With McDonald and Monroe asking what expect...

exstatic
11-15-2009, 03:02 PM
No, he's an asshole.

It is what it is. I'd rather have the asshole General than smiley coach doofus.

That's a HUGE oversimplification for a complex man.

He's an asshole when he needs to be.

SequSpur
11-15-2009, 03:47 PM
That's a HUGE oversimplification for a complex man.

He's an asshole when he needs to be.

And that's a good thing? Pop is an arrogant stubborn dipshit. If he spoke to me like that, I would have to beat his ass.

Media or no media..you don't talk like that.

Tp9gospursgo
11-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Where is the video of this???

spursnatic
11-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Where is the video of this???Go to spurs.com and it is the Popovich post game interview 11/14

exstatic
11-15-2009, 04:20 PM
And that's a good thing? Pop is an arrogant stubborn dipshit. If he spoke to me like that, I would have to beat his ass.

Pop would have squashed your midget ass on the bottom of his shoe, and scraped you off on the first convenient surface.

exstatic
11-15-2009, 04:23 PM

It's funny, because you treat people on this forum EXACTLY that way. :lol

sequ, I am your father....

http://www.scificool.com/images/2008/02/darth-vader.thumbnail.jpg

SequSpur
11-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Pop would have squashed your midget ass on the bottom of his shoe, and scraped you off on the first convenient surface.

by demons be driven...

fo

SequSpur
11-15-2009, 06:04 PM
It's funny, because you treat people on this forum EXACTLY that way. :lol

sequ, I am your father....

http://www.scificool.com/images/2008/02/darth-vader.thumbnail.jpg

I call people names? Ducks doesn't count...

I am sorry but again, you're fuckin mistaken. I have never called anyone a name or spoken down or up to anyone.

So again, you can fuck off and go jack off to your popovich memoirs...

Popovich has done a terrible job managing players these last few years... sorry that you're too blind to see it.

completely deck
11-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Sequ, knock it off. You haven't beaten anyone up unless he was your little brother, but even then he was probably bigger than you

exstatic
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
I call people names? Ducks doesn't count...

I am sorry but again, you're fuckin mistaken. I have never called anyone a name or spoken down or up to anyone.

So again, you can fuck off and go jack off to your popovich memoirs...

Popovich has done a terrible job managing players these last few years... sorry that you're too blind to see it.

You're so much like Pop, I'm designating L'il Pop as your official forum nickname.