PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Brooks is crapping all over this Laker team

Amuseddaysleeper
11-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Amazing, the Lakers are barely a notch above the Spurs right now and that's not saying much

Banzai
11-15-2009, 11:16 PM
wait what?

iggypop123
11-16-2009, 12:00 AM
now that the spurs have health and the lakers dont probably

Roxsfan
11-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Aaron fucking schooled LA tonight........

Indazone
11-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Fact is, no Gasol and this Lakers team reverts back to the 7th or 8th seed and a mediocre one at that.

mytespurs
11-16-2009, 01:35 AM
Amazing, the Lakers are barely a notch above the Spurs right now and that's not saying much

They have a better record than us so that's saying a lot right there.

DrHouse
11-16-2009, 01:52 AM
The Lakers at full strength are quite simply the best team in the Western Conference.

If you honestly want to talk shit about them in November, MINUS GASOL, be my guest.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Tmac + Yao > Gasol.....

It's simple math :smokin

wireonfire
11-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Tmac + Yao > Gasol.....

It's simple math :smokin

Yao > Gasol

Danny.Zhu
11-16-2009, 03:05 AM
Yao > Gasol

One on one, maybe.

duhoh
11-16-2009, 04:38 AM
One on one, maybe.

maybe? it's for sure.

i like both, but Ow Ming would own.

so, ABZ torched LA. pleasant surprise!:toast

Chieflion
11-16-2009, 04:58 AM
now that the spurs have health and the lakers dont probably
Ginobili is out with the same injury Gasol has. Everyone takes turns to get injured on the Spurs.

flamingdts
11-16-2009, 06:25 AM
Makes me feel so good we have expiring 40 million dollar contracts on the bench, add together our already awesome young team.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-16-2009, 06:26 AM
Top heavy team with thin bench, anyone? :lol

AussieFanKurt
11-16-2009, 06:29 AM
Yao > Gasol

Michael Olowwwwaswad > Yao

Yao, for his height. is just fucking shit
can you imagine a 7ft 6 dwight, shaq, tim etc.

flamingdts
11-16-2009, 06:37 AM
Michael Olowwwwaswad > Yao

Yao, for his height. is just fucking shit
can you imagine a 7ft 6 dwight, shaq, tim etc.

Yes I can imagine Shaq if he was 7 ft 6. He'll barely be moving.

Yes I can imagine Dwight if he was 7 ft 6, he'll barely be jumping. Not to mention he has no post move, whatever will he do?

TJastal
11-16-2009, 06:51 AM
Boy I'm watching the game right now, it's 15-2 lakers and the refs just gave Kobe and the lakers an absolute gift bail out call on a bricked turnaround.

FSH announcer: As you get older in this league, you've got to find more efficient ways to score, so Kobe, worked on his post up moves.

Other announcer: Where was that foul?

FSH announcer: uhhh... (big pause)..... don't know

Other announcer: Kobe was so quick with the move Shane never got up to him.

FSH announcer (as Battier walks angrily to the bench) Shane still not happy with that.. and letting the officials know, but we've seen it time and time again, Kobe gets ALOT of calls.

Other announcer: 5 team fouls already on the rockets, NONE on the lakers.

Boy how did the lakers blow this game? They had a huge early lead and the refs in their pockets :lol

The_Game
11-16-2009, 07:18 AM
why are spurs 4-4? another of life's mysteries.

TJastal
11-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Oh, it gets better. Gotta love this dandy in the 2nd quarter....

FSH announcer: We're gonna show you this this play right here, watch the ball it bounces.. off of Odumb's hand, right on the line there, the official Eric Lewis is right there, and .. look at the rockets' bench, they jump up and said "It's out of bounds!". Keep watching Lewis he says "Nope, I was looking right at it". I believe he missed that. Rockets' bench is besides itself at that timeout sayin you were looking right at .. and the ball bounced right out of bounds.

Other announcer: Maybe, Eric's cross eyed or something.

FSH announcer: Maybe he's too busy looking at all the stars like we are.

I gotta call it like I see it, if you miss a call so blatantly obvious like that you have no business officiating at the highest level of basketball. Eric Lewis either can't see (he was literally 3 feet away from the ball that came off Odumbs' hand right on the out of bounds line), or he is using his position as a referee to influence the game in the lakers' favor. Either way, everyone that is part of the nba including the owners, fans, etc deserve better than this.

carrao45
11-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Considering the Lakers are still a notch above without their second best player...I'll take it

benefactor
11-16-2009, 09:14 AM
why are spurs 4-4? another of life's mysteries.
If you take into account the opinions of Spurs fans that actually use their brain, most of us said before the season started that this team would likely start the year hovering around .500.

TinTin
11-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Everyone takes turns to get injured on the Spurs.

LMFAO :lol:lol:lol Now that I think about it. Thats so true

I was laughing as hard as the beginning of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbA-Asbdw5Q