PDA

View Full Version : Finally uninstalling Full Tilt Poker

eyeh8u
11-16-2009, 04:06 AM
Thats it, im done, i suck at poker, i cant take it, all the waiting, hours upon hours without seeing a flop, then the one time i get a three of a kind with aces, the motherfucker beats me on the river with his sneaky ass FLUSH, OH how i hate the flush, you think you've won, but no, the flush kills me every time, HOWL, HOW i loath the flush, i cant get a break. after losing 50 bucks in 2 weeks, i quit! LadyLuck stood me up and i got raped by her fat cousin Misery

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-16-2009, 06:15 AM
$50? You got out cheap! :lol

BTW, online poker sucks. I played for a while but quit some time ago. Still play at tables though - that's the real game. :)

Soul_Patch
11-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Yeah online poker made me quit playing all together really. I used to play quite a bit, 3 or 4 times a week live and even more online.

Online just ruins it for me, much like what you said there. I ALWAYS seem to come up with the second best hand online and it is fucking annoying to see some LAG player that seems to play every single hand take 10 bucks to 200 bucks in about 30 min...while i sit on my 20 for 2hrs...

I took 10 bucks i won in a full tilt beta testing tourny, to 500 bucks, and proceeded to blow that in 2 / 4 limit back down to about 25 bucks, then pissed that away raging at the lowest limit game, trying to be the LAG that rakes in the money.

I can safely say i can win in the 4/8 limit game i play in when i go to vegas, and the occasional limit game i used to throw at my house, but online, its a completely different story for me. I can usually let my wife and myself throw away money on slots for the whole week on what i take from the 4/8 game the first night im in town, which is awesome for me, makes for a cheap vacation.

short of it is...F Full tilt. I only play, play money there now. My play money account is up to about 8.5M.

MannyIsGod
11-16-2009, 10:37 AM
4/8 Vegas limit is like the micros online. Trying to beat 4/8 limit online is not advisable unless you're an excellent (and I mean really excellent not I can beat my buddies all the time so I'm good) player.

Frenzy
11-16-2009, 10:40 AM
I like to poker

Soul_Patch
11-16-2009, 10:42 AM
4/8 Vegas limit is like the micros online. Trying to beat 4/8 limit online is not advisable unless you're an excellent (and I mean really excellent not I can beat my buddies all the time so I'm good) player.

True, which is bizzare. Which by that logic, id hate to see what it takes to win at any higher levels. I dont consider myself excellent by any means. When i focus i can play good, but i rarely focus.

Manny i actually played with you at a house game in Cibolo about 2 or 3 years ago...strangely enough.

MannyIsGod
11-16-2009, 10:49 AM
Its becasue Vegas doesn't spread many games lower than 4/8 so people who want to play poker are forced to play at those limits. Online if you just want to blow away some money you can play at much lower limits.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know the home game you're talking about because I've only once played at a tourney in Cibolo. I played a lot with some of those guys from that website and even made a trip down to Eagle Pass with a couple of them but I felt uncomfortable at a few of the final games I went to from that site and just stopped going (not related to the cibilo tourney).

Soul_Patch
11-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Its becasue Vegas doesn't spread many games lower than 4/8 so people who want to play poker are forced to play at those limits. Online if you just want to blow away some money you can play at much lower limits.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know the home game you're talking about because I've only once played at a tourney in Cibolo. I played a lot with some of those guys from that website and even made a trip down to Eagle Pass with a couple of them but I felt uncomfortable at a few of the final games I went to from that site and just stopped going (not related to the cibilo tourney).

I agree, i havent played any of their games in over a year now. I havent really played poker much though, so its probably unrelated. Lost interest after banging my head against full tilt.

The last few months i played online i would 3 or 4 table .25 / .50 NL. Usually always the same results. Work about 3 or 4 hours and build up a pretty decent win rate, then proceed to blow it all to some luck box in about 10 minutes...end down or even after all that time. Frustrating beyond belief.

MannyIsGod
11-16-2009, 11:08 AM
The games are very difficult now even at the lower levels. You can still beat the game quite well at the low limits, but they are much more difficult now than they were before UIGEA.

thispego
11-16-2009, 12:20 PM
online poker is not real poker. Not even close. If you suck at online poker you're probably pretty good at REAL poker

EmptyMan
11-16-2009, 05:28 PM
Online Poker is alright. You just have to study the game a lot and play long enough to edge out variance. Also look into bankroll management.

2nd best hand is still winnable, trick is to not let your opponent want to stay in long enough to land the flush draw. You have to get out of the micros if you want people to actually play like men though.

mouse
11-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Anyone who is dumb enough to play poker on a computer and has no idea if they are playing against a program or another computer geek who works for the site is a fool..

Soul_Patch
11-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Trying to figure out wtf is going on in your sig there mouse...

EmptyMan
11-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Anyone who is dumb enough to play poker on a computer and has no idea if they are playing against a program or another computer geek who works for the site is a fool..

Man > Computer for now. I've seen the end of Terminator brah.

mouse
11-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Trying to figure out wtf is going on in your sig there mouse...

It's another US soldier getting shot by a sniper in Iraq,

we mustn't forget about our troops in Danger every day for WMDs that are not even there.

I did one of those online radio shows last year this man who had a show invited me on I was to prove to him those poker sites were rigged. people at the site wanted me to put up or shut up so I did, I might have the screen caps of the event and some video once I pay my photo bucket I will host it.

Anyway this online talk show host went on and played poker for about 4 hours straight people could tune in from thier PC and there was a lice chat.
He would win just enough to keep interested but as soon as the money was high enough? "BaM!" he lost.

It's bad enough in Vegas trying to figure what card the dealer has can you imagine a computer that can change the out come at any moment?

The software knows exactly how many cards are out there and what cards are left. So if you have two ace's and your friend has three queens? The software (after you both bet the ranch) can give itself or an intern working for the site two 9's if they only had a pair of 9's in the first place.

and last i check 4 of a kind beats a pair of Ace's

the funny thing is back in 1997 I always said you can't trust anything you see on your monitor, why would you put real money in a fantasy world that does not exist? It's all kbs and pixels when you break it down.
I got ridiculed by many at the time,but i stood my ground, who knew my gut feelings would be right.

read this.................

cheater caught at Full Tilt Poker

http://www.pokerlistings.com/possible-cheater-caught-at-full-tilt-poker-21428

In yet another online poker world scandal, the winner of one of the bigger monthly tournaments has been stripped of his championship title and winnings. And, it's rumored, a top online pro has been banned due to his association with the rescinded victory.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/25/60minutes/main4633254.shtml

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=online+poker+cheaters+caught&aq=0&oq=online+poker+cheaters&aqi=g1

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26563848/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:27 pm Post subject: Another Online Gambling Site Busted Reply with quote
So sad, another site busted, Ultimate Bet. Corrupt employees had a code to see players cards(lol). So, maybe it's not just luck anymore and the bad play is for a reason? Lets be real here, computers were meant to be hacked and computer programs have a backdoor to allow someone to gain entry. I like to play cards, but have never really trusted online poker for this reason along with the stupid beats. That why I only freeroll now. I am ahead and plan on staying ahead. Good Luck to you all that think online gambling is safe. Its just a matter of time before more site's get caught. This is my last post seeing
how I like the number 8.