ICE3000
11-16-2009, 12:32 PM
According to nba.com

MaNu4Tres
11-16-2009, 12:34 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137815&page=13

coyotes_geek
11-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Good. Now we can nail the coffin shut on him possibly coming here.

MaNu4Tres
11-16-2009, 12:35 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3841241#post3841241

admiralsnackbar
11-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Good. Now we can nail the coffin shut on him possibly coming here.

Doubt it -- we'll just start hearing about how smitten Coach Brown was with Mahinmi, and the ensuing trades that this should justify. Pull the trigger, RC! :lol

coyotes_geek
11-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Doubt it -- we'll just start hearing about how smitten Coach Brown was with Mahinmi, and the ensuing trades that this should justify. Pull the trigger, RC! :lol

:lol

touche'

spursnatic
11-16-2009, 09:26 PM
I guarantee we could of had him for like a Mahinmi, Mason, Splitter type of trade?....Why not make that offer to the Bobcats?...Coach Brown would like some more Bigs on his roster!!!...

completely deck
11-16-2009, 09:34 PM
I guarantee we could of had him for like a Mahinmi, Mason, Splitter type of trade?....Why not make that offer to the Bobcats?...Coach Brown would like some more Bigs on his roster!!!...

stop.

Ice009
11-16-2009, 09:35 PM

Why would you give up Splitter for Jax??????????

No way man. We need legit bigmen and Splitter could very well be a really good one.

Mahinimi, Bonner, Mason Jr., Finley is the only guys I would have offered in a trade.

If they want Splitter then I would have asked for Beidrins.

Twisted_Dawg
11-16-2009, 10:02 PM
I give Brown three, maybe four practices and games before he gets tired of Sjax and tries to trade him.

TDMVPDPOY
11-16-2009, 10:05 PM
its a smokescreen detour for jax to come to the spurs...hahahah

spursnatic
11-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Why would you give up Splitter for Jax??????????

No way man. We need legit bigmen and Splitter could very well be a really good one.

Mahinimi, Bonner, Mason Jr., Finley is the only guys I would have offered in a trade.

If they want Splitter then I would have asked for Beidrins.We will probably never see Splitter in A Spurs uniform anyway, so why not?...Splitter is like the modern day Rubio just about 6 inches taller...I Fucking hate players like that...

Blackjack
11-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Brown faces difficult task of keeping Jackson happy (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Brown_faces_difficult_task_of_keeping_Jackson_happ y.html)
Mike Monroe

So eager was Stephen Jackson to leave the Golden State Warriors, he was on his way to an airport for a Monday flight to Orlando to hook up with his new team less than an hour after getting official news he had been traded.

Eight hours later, his new coach, Larry Brown, put him in the Charlotte Bobcats' starting lineup and played him 45 minutes against the defending Eastern champs.

Jackson never has asked more from his team or coach than a chance to win and contribute big.

The Bobcats lost in Jackson's first game, but Brown's decision to force-feed his new star into his lineup the day he arrived was coaching brilliance.

Brown received an important ally on a Bobcats team that now looks capable of making the Eastern playoffs. If Jackson is happy, there are few players you'd rather have taking big shots. Spurs fans haven't forgotten the clutch 3-pointers he made during the team's run to the 2003 NBA title.

That Spurs season was the happiest of Jackson's career. He started 58 games, ahead of a rookie named Manu Ginobili. He played with a smile on his face, then was a crunch-time assassin in the playoffs. He beamed from a barge during the championship parade.

But when he scowls, Jackson is locker room poison. That explains why Warriors management would give him up for a 33-year-old with a wrist that needs surgery and an underachieving power forward.

Jackson has been available for weeks. That's because he told the truth about mismanagement of a Warriors roster that once was on the brink of championship contention. He was right about the incompetence in the Golden State front office, where intrigue and back stabbing cost Chris Mullin his job as GM.

An example: A year ago, club president Robert Rowell gave Jackson a contract extension worth $36 million over four years when he could have waited until last summer.

Can we really be just three seasons removed from the Warriors' stunning upset of Dallas in the 2007 playoffs? Then, Jackson made seven of eight 3-pointers in the close-out game in Oakland, scoring 33 when a loss would have meant playing Game 7 in Dallas.

Nobody questions Jackson's courage to take tough shots in big games, not after his first star turn in the NBA, for the Spurs in 2003. He averaged 12.8 points in 33.8 minutes in the Spurs' 24-game playoff run.

But there were moments that season when he tried the patience of teammates. When, that summer, the Spurs pondered an appropriate free-agent offer, firm figures were set. They were numbers — about $10 million, over three seasons — Jackson found insulting. He walked away, eventually signing with Atlanta for two years, at $2.1 million.

He played hard and well for the Hawks and got a big free-agent payday from the Pacers.

Now, the extension Rowell gave him last year is Charlotte's responsibility, which makes Jackson's happiness Brown's top priority.

Brown is off to a good start, but with Jackson, you never know.

[email protected]

FeZZy
11-18-2009, 02:05 AM
I swear if Spiltter is IAN II I am going to be pissed and if we trade him and he is SCOLA II im going to be pissed :wakeup