PDA

View Full Version : If George W. Bush was an idiot...

jack sommerset
11-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Found this interesting.

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a Teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how he inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVD's, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potato as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

etc. etc. etc.

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything? Don't worry.

He's did all this in 9 months -- so you'll have three years and three months to come up with an answer.

Crookshanks
11-17-2009, 01:26 PM
I think we all know what the responses to this will be - conservatives agree and the libs will make excuses.

Jacob1983
11-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Was this the work of Glenn Beck or his butt buddy Sean Hannity?

Crookshanks
11-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Was this the work of Glenn Beck or his butt buddy Sean Hannity?
What is it with all you guys on this board and your homosexual references?

rjv
11-17-2009, 01:35 PM
I think we all know what the responses to this will be - conservatives agree and the libs will make excuses.

master of the obvious.

elbamba
11-17-2009, 01:40 PM
I think stupidity is a requirment to be the president of the united states. Who would really want to be the guy at the podium?

jack sommerset
11-17-2009, 01:42 PM

Something the Independents need to take a look at. All the Bush bashing , the dems calling repugs "idiots", remind those indpendents that voted for Obama the "hope and "change" message was bullshit and the country is worse off since Obama arrived in office.

clambake
11-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Found this interesting.

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a Teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how he inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?
we'll move to the next one.

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
he spent millions going back and forth to crawford. next

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?
bush was too stupid to see what his leadership created.

next

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
he should have entered the special olympics.

next

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVD's, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
gifts cost money, jack. bush broke the bank on goodies.

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?
videos of bush speeches would be hilarious.

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?
bush gave him tongue.

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?
yes

If George W Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?
they made 12 billion dollars, in cash, disappear.

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?
coming from bush? hell no.

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potato as proof of what a dunce he is?
no, he gave us much better material.

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?
do you think he hitch hiked to crawford every week?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?
nothing to be afraid of if he hadn't completely ignored the warnings in the first place.

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?
you're stupid, jack.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
hell yes.

If George W Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?
no doubt, bush screwed the pooch on this one.

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?
he did do that, jack.

etc. etc. etc.

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything? Don't worry.

He's did all this in 9 months -- so you'll have three years and three months to come up with an answer.
how long did it take to clean up ground zero, jack?

balli
11-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Had George W. Bush, the idiot he is, not run the country into the ground, Obama wouldn't have to be doing the things that liberals would disapprove of, had Bush, done them himself.

It doesn't make sense to ask 'if' questions about George W Bush. If, he hadn't been a complete fuck-up he was, the above actions wouldn't be necessary.

Obama said it before and I'll say it again. Don't tell him how to hold the only mop America has to clean up your massive fucking mess.

George Gervin's Afro
11-17-2009, 02:13 PM
my only problem with bush was the uncessary war he got us into..I noticed the conservative who wrote this piece for got to add that part of the story

George Gervin's Afro
11-17-2009, 02:14 PM
Oh I forgot to add that jack is a dummy..

Cry Havoc
11-17-2009, 02:15 PM
What is it with all you guys on this board and your homosexual references?

Says the person who drops the "fag" word because she doesn't like someone?

ChumpDumper
11-17-2009, 03:03 PM
my only problem with bush was the uncessary war he got us into..i noticed the conservative who wrote this piece for got to add that part of the story+1

Crookshanks
11-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Says the person who drops the "fag" word because she doesn't like someone?
The only person I called a "fag" was Perez Hilton - and that's what he is. You guys use it for everybody.

jack sommerset
11-17-2009, 03:24 PM
The only person I called a "fag" was Perez Hilton - and that's what he is. You guys use it for everybody.

I used to call these Obama dems "fags" all the time. They cried so much I stopped.

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 03:54 PM
call whoever you want a fag, a word is a word, just don't get all butthurt when they call you a fag back...

anyone see the fag episode of south park?

rjv
11-17-2009, 03:59 PM
I used to call these Obama dems "fags" all the time. They cried so much I stopped.

so you fagged out ?

hater
11-17-2009, 04:25 PM
If George W was an idiot????

EmptyMan
11-17-2009, 04:32 PM
Had George W. Bush, the idiot he is, not run the country into the ground, Obama wouldn't have to be doing the things that liberals would disapprove of, had Bush, done them himself.

It doesn't make sense to ask 'if' questions about George W Bush. If, he hadn't been a complete fuck-up he was, the above actions wouldn't be necessary.

Obama said it before and I'll say it again. Don't tell him how to hold the only mop America has to clean up your massive fucking mess.

Is it really a massive fucking mess when it is cock-blocking another from making it an even bigger massive fucking mess?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SB6aw-AIgYI/RypUyc-xlXI/AAAAAAAAAI8/J36wiDrP7Eo/s400/Pai_Mei.jpg

rjv
11-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Is it really a massive fucking mess when it is cock-blocking another from making it an even bigger massive fucking mess?

so bush's mess was really a mess created to prevent his successor from making an even greater mess ?

EmptyMan
11-17-2009, 04:43 PM
The cause can have numerous effects.

rjv
11-17-2009, 04:45 PM
The cause can have numerous effects.

i think i read that on a fortune cookie..

MiamiHeat
11-17-2009, 06:14 PM
why oh why didn't hillary clinton win the ticket...

sigh

Blake
11-17-2009, 06:40 PM

Bush read this off quite well:

WFi1RDS904g

kudos for not using the teleprompter.

.....On Tuesday, Bush will be in Greensboro, NC to pat himself on the back for a program that mentors the children of prisoners that he promoted in his 2003 State of The Union Address.

The distance from Washington DC to Greensboro is about 250 miles. The specific details are never made available until after the fact, but Bush will probably take Air Force 1 there and back. Approximate operating cost per hour: $56,800. Then you have to tack on the costs to transport his large Secret Service contingency in at least one separate airplane. Add costs to transport his motorcade by air which can include up to 20 vehicles. Because this trip has been announced in advance, there is also cost to the Air Force to have at least one or two fighter jets in fairly close proximity to the President’s plane, “just in case.” Of course, there are also the costs associated with sending advance teams to Greensboro to coordinate every mintue detail of his visit. Estimated cost to the taxpayer: $150,000 -- minimum.

All of this money that could be better spent, just so a politician who is almost finished, and who hopefully will fade into the woodwork, seldom to be heard from again, can pat himself on the back and try to create his presidential legacy.

Bush has racked up the most vacation days of any sitting president in history. Over 900 of those vacation days were at his Crawford, Texas ranch. The total costs to a taxpayer for a President’s vacations is classified information. One thing is certain: It isn’t cheap....

http://www.opednews.com/articles/the-bush-legacy-tour-by-the-old-codger-081202-552.html

"Do you have blacks, too?" --Bush to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

Would you want Obama to use taxpayer money for nice gifts or are you still upset about his trip to NY?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n158/codename_009/BushKissingSaudiPrince.jpg
http://blog.reidreport.com/uploaded_images/bush_holds_hand-732456.jpg

etc etc etc

jack sommerset
11-17-2009, 08:01 PM
etc etc etc

So you feel the same way about Obama you do Bush. Thanks for clarifying.

George Gervin's Afro
11-17-2009, 08:12 PM
I forgot bush held hands with the saudi prince..:lmao

but,but,but obama bowed...:lmao

MiamiHeat
11-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Bush was TERRIBLE

How does that justify Obama?

jack sommerset
11-17-2009, 08:26 PM
How does that justify Obama?

It doesn't. People are relizing that now. Thank GOD (If there is one) Obama is a complete fucking joke. His policies suck and he is the biggest liar this country has ever had as a president.

ChumpDumper
11-17-2009, 08:51 PM
But he's still better than Bush.

That's how low the bar has been set.

iggypop123
11-17-2009, 09:10 PM
having a bar implies it was elevated even if it was as slow as 1 centimeter. that is giving too much credit. i love having the best of the worst

Jacob1983
11-18-2009, 03:12 AM
If the bar was lowered by Bush, doesn't that mean that Obama's presidency was a gift from Bush? Would Obama be president right now if Bush had been a good president? Honestly, I don't think he would be. Bush sucking ass paved the way for Obama. Obama owes his presidency to Bush.

sook
11-18-2009, 03:27 AM
I feel sorry for those like jack, that have to wake up everymorning and convince themselves the sky is yellow :lol

Blake
11-18-2009, 12:07 PM
So you feel the same way about Obama you do Bush. Thanks for clarifying.

I haven't clarified my feelings at all. You're welcome though.

DarrinS
11-18-2009, 12:09 PM
But he's still better than Bush.

That's how low the bar has been set.

So far Obama = Bush + more spending

balli
11-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Obama = Bush + more spending = f(Bush)