PDA

View Full Version : The SHOCK of the NBA 2009-2010 season.

Cry Havoc
11-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Corey Maggette.

He is shooting 53.3% for the year and 71% last week.

Yeah, you might want to take a few minutes to get your breath back after reading that.

lefty
11-17-2009, 02:00 PM
OMG

Did he forget how to shoot ?

JamStone
11-17-2009, 03:16 PM
If that's "shocking," then I'm not quite sure how to describe what Brandon Jennings is doing as a rookie. He's shooting 21-39 from three point range (54%). And obviously it's not a small sample. He's averaging five three-point attempts a game. His play as a rookie after being much maligned for not playing all that well in Europe and people assuming he wasn't quite ready to compete at the NBA level is quite astonishing. Very likely can't keep up this pace scoring wise, but still, 8 games into his career, he's been pretty shocking to me.

lefty
11-17-2009, 03:30 PM
If that's "shocking," then I'm not quite sure how to describe what Brandon Jennings is doing as a rookie. He's shooting 21-39 from three point range (54%). And obviously it's not a small sample. He's averaging five three-point attempts a game. His play as a rookie after being much maligned for not playing all that well in Europe and people assuming he wasn't quite ready to compete at the NBA level is quite astonishing. Very likely can't keep up this pace scoring wise, but still, 8 games into his career, he's been pretty shocking to me.
It's not B.Jennings! it's a scam !

It's Allen Iverson after going through plastic surgery (because nobody wans him anymore)