PDA

View Full Version : will this happen all across the country...

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 03:49 PM
...when immigration replaces healthcare as the teabagger's newest scare/scapegoat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3HmlnYS4&feature=player_embedded

its good to see the left fight back when pushed, although in this case they threw the first punch. clearly they were instigated by the facists, but they should have waited til they threw the first punch for court reasons.

too bad the a racist pac posted the vid, because i could do without the skewed pop-up video...

but when the debate turns from health to immigration can we expect more violence?

clambake
11-17-2009, 03:50 PM
oops

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 03:51 PM
sorry had trouble embedding it

EmptyMan
11-17-2009, 04:36 PM
It's going to be great.

I'm hoping for the you're a racist v. you're a traitor (putting non-americans before americans).

PC will definitely need to prepare it's massive strap-on for this battle if the Hannites can muster up a second wind.

boutons_deux
11-17-2009, 05:04 PM
the plan announced last week is pretty much what Magic Negro announced during the campaign

illegals pay back taxes (for most this will be mainly FICA, not income tax)

get in line for legal residency behind other already waiting in line.

get integrated into the system like any other legal resident/citizen

ie, no forced expulsion in cattle cars like the rabid Nazi/NRA/tea-baggin bubbas want,
no amnesty,
just "regularization"

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 05:29 PM
the plan announced last week is pretty much what Magic Negro announced during the campaign

illegals pay back taxes (for most this will be mainly FICA, not income tax)

get in line for legal residency behind other already waiting in line.

get integrated into the system like any other legal resident/citizen

ie, no forced expulsion in cattle cars like the rabid Nazi/NRA/tea-baggin bubbas want,
no amnesty,
just "regularization"

right, and that sounds moderate enough...

but the question i was asking was, do you think that the right will use more of the same "death-panel"esque scare tactics and will it all lead to more of what the video has?

boutons_deux
11-17-2009, 05:49 PM
what the Dems propose for immigration reform, the Repugs will OBSTRUCT, the tea-baggers/astro-turf mobs will scream their theatrics

DarkReign
11-17-2009, 06:43 PM
...when immigration replaces healthcare as the teabagger's newest scare/scapegoat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3HmlnYS4&feature=player_embedded

its good to see the left fight back when pushed, although in this case they threw the first punch. clearly they were instigated by the facists, but they should have waited til they threw the first punch for court reasons.

too bad the a racist pac posted the vid, because i could do without the skewed pop-up video...

but when the debate turns from health to immigration can we expect more violence?

That is your opinion after watching that video?!

I'd of kicked the living fuck out the sign swinging son of a bitch. I dont care about illegal immigrants in the slightest, but some fuck-head comes swinging a sign at me because my political views are in opposition to his, he's hospitalized.

And I'd post the video like the Teabagger's did.

Nbadan
11-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Looks set up....dude should have stayed on his side of the street..

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 07:07 PM
That is your opinion after watching that video?!

I'd of kicked the living fuck out the sign swinging son of a bitch. I dont care about illegal immigrants in the slightest, but some fuck-head comes swinging a sign at me because my political views are in opposition to his, he's hospitalized.

And I'd post the video like the Teabagger's did.

if that was the case, then in all seriousness, i would agree with you. but both camps had two seperate protest spots that were barricaded by the cops, then the teabagger fucks walk over to the anti-racist spot. do you really think they went over there to talk about dwade? they were trying to provoke them, well mission fucking accomplished. if you poke a bear, its gonna poke back, right?

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Looks set up....dude should have stayed on his side of the street..

exactly.

we are still trying to remain civil before the civil war, right?

Cleveland Steamer
11-17-2009, 07:56 PM
what a bunch of uncivilized thugs. mob violence planned against those who have differing political views??? that's some repulsive, oppressive, not to mention childish shit. i don't care what side of the fence you're on.

MiamiHeat
11-17-2009, 08:02 PM
it's sad really, but humans are lacking tutelage and wisdom in their upbringing.

They do not realize they are apes, and are slaves to the body and all the urges and emotions that come with the primal body.

They just give in to anger like a gorilla, as if it proves anything. What a terrible way to handle their disgust of opposing viewpoints.

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 08:35 PM
what a bunch of uncivilized thugs. mob violence planned against those who have differing political views??? that's some repulsive, oppressive, not to mention childish shit. i don't care what side of the fence you're on.

it's sad really, but humans are lacking tutelage and wisdom in their upbringing.

They do not realize they are apes, and are slaves to the body and all the urges and emotions that come with the primal body.

They just give in to anger like a gorilla, as if it proves anything. What a terrible way to handle their disgust of opposing viewpoints.

and who are you referring to?
the ones that provoked it? or the ones who fought back?

MiamiHeat
11-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Whoever it was that started the physical violence. Whoever 'threw the first punch'

That's who I am referring to. No manner of verbal provocation is justification for abandoning higher reasoning and succumbing to primal behavior.

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 08:42 PM
so you never got in a fight or thrown a punch at someone who is way too close to you, practically spiting on you, and overall trying to provoke you?

fuck the view points, if it were the complete other way around, and the teabagger was the one protesting in his own part, and the anti-racist protestor came to his side and got too close to his face, while insulting him, not just for ideology but him in general, then he would deserve to be punched as well.

i wouldn't wander into a klan rally and start talking shit to them without expecting them to attack me, its common fucking sense.

MiamiHeat
11-17-2009, 08:52 PM
so you never got in a fight or thrown a punch at someone who is way too close to you, practically spiting on you, and overall trying to provoke you?

What does that have to do with what I said?

Yes, I have and I am ashamed about thinking of that in my past. I was only a teenager though, under 18 years old. I have not done that in my adult life.

It was the wrong reaction, and I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said.

fuck the view points, if it were the complete other way around, and the teabagger was the one protesting in his own part, and the anti-racist protestor came to his side and got too close to his face, while insulting him, not just for ideology but him in general, then he would deserve to be punched as well.

No.

Getting in someone's face and insulting them shows that the person lacks understanding. Yelling, getting in someone's face, personal insults, they don't prove your point. So that person should receive your pity, not your anger. Especially not violence.

You only lower yourself into allowing an ignorant person make you act on the chemical emotions in your body.

If you have to defend yourself physically from violence, yeah, kick their ass.

but if it's just words and stuff like that, it can be handled in other ways, and just don't take it personally. The ignorant person isn't thinking logically.

i wouldn't wander into a klan rally and start talking shit to them without expecting them to attack me, its common fucking sense.[/QUOTE]

Cleveland Steamer
11-17-2009, 09:06 PM

i wouldn't wander into a klan rally and start talking shit to them without expecting them to attack me, its common fucking sense.

complete bullshit.

to answer your question, no, i've never taken part in planned mob violence targeted at people with opposing political views and i never will.

from what i can see on the video, the teabaggers didn't do anything except act like d-bags with their cameras. i didn't see spitting and didn't hear insults, not that insults would warrant a mob attack. the first instance of violence was the big bald guy attacking the teabagger as the teabagger was walking away.

the only thing i agree with you on is your comparison of the Amnesty group to the KKK. they both seem to embrace physical violence and intimidation as a way for dealing with people of opposing ideology.

iggypop123
11-17-2009, 09:11 PM
i wonder if they will bring back lynching

panic giraffe
11-17-2009, 09:23 PM
complete bullshit.

to answer your question, no, i've never taken part in planned mob violence targeted at people with opposing political views and i never will.

from what i can see on the video, the teabaggers didn't do anything except act like d-bags with their cameras. i didn't see spitting and didn't hear insults, not that insults would warrant a mob attack. the first instance of violence was the big bald guy attacking the teabagger as the teabagger was walking away.

the only thing i agree with you on is your comparison of the Amnesty group to the KKK. they both seem to embrace physical violence and intimidation as a way for dealing with people of opposing ideology.

i'm not saying the anti-racist group was in the right, they threw the first punch, they were wrong(honestly if they would have waited the racist would have probably started going at them), i was just agreeing that if someone got that close to me in a heated situation, they would probably end up with similar result. its just a natural instinct and hopefully i would have a cooler head.

how does a anti-racist group compare to the kkk? how do yo know they didn't kick the sideshow bob looking guy out for throwing the punch? thats a flawed logic. leftwing kooks, rightwing kooks are both kooks in the same, but i've never heard of lefty shooting up a muesum, or blowing up the murrh (sp?)building, or killing a doctor for that matter.

i guess that my question is more of a bigger one, do you think the left has finally been pushed far enough? and that we'll see a more aggressive left like in the video? that would only lead to a civil war.............

Cleveland Steamer
11-17-2009, 09:38 PM
i'm not saying the anti-racist group was in the right, they threw the first punch, they were wrong(honestly if they would have waited the racist would have probably started going at them), i was just agreeing that if someone got that close to me in a heated situation, they would probably end up with similar result. its just a natural instinct and hopefully i would have a cooler head.

uh, if they would have waited, the guy would have finished walking away. instead they attacked him as he was leaving. i don't doubt that you would react in the same way judging by the way you've been chearleading their actions.

how does a anti-racist group compare to the kkk? how do yo know they didn't kick the sideshow bob looking guy out for throwing the punch? thats a flawed logic. leftwing kooks, rightwing kooks are both kooks in the same, but i've never heard of lefty shooting up a muesum, or blowing up the murrh (sp?)building, or killing a doctor for that matter.

organized mob violence and intimidation is a KKK tactic. you don't have to kill a doctor to be an asshole.

i guess that my question is more of a bigger one, do you think the left has finally been pushed far enough? and that we'll see a more aggressive left like in the video? that would only lead to a civil war.............

no, i think most people, left or right, have more common sense and decency than the brainwashed morons in this video.

boutons_deux
11-17-2009, 09:52 PM
"organized mob violence and intimidation is a KKK tactic"

Like the Repugs who sent their thugs to FL in 2000 to intimidate the ballot recounters.

The left doing some smash-mouth back to the right-wing bubba thugs has my full support. Fox Political channel, Limbaugh, Beck, and 25+ years of Repugs and conservatives have been smash-mouthing, polarizing, dividing, and inciting to violence, including eliminationism (eg,permanent Repug majority).

Let's see how fucking tough they are when there's pushback to their intimidations.

I will not be surprised if murdering doctors is not the limit of the right-wing violence from the dickless twerps hiding behind their guns.

Cleveland Steamer
11-17-2009, 10:02 PM
"organized mob violence and intimidation is a KKK tactic"

Like the Repugs who sent their thugs to FL in 2000 to intimidate the ballot recounters.

The left doing some smash-mouth back to the right-wing bubba thugs has my full support. Fox Political channel, Limbaugh, Beck, and 25+ years of Repugs and conservatives have been smash-mouthing, polarizing, dividing, and inciting to violence, including eliminationism (eg,permanent Repug majority).

Let's see how fucking tough they are when there's pushback to their intimidations.

I will not be surprised if murdering doctors is not the limit of the right-wing violence from the dickless twerps hiding behind their guns.

by endorsing this behavior, you're just as bad the bubba thugs and repugs who rock AR-15s in public. you're so similar to them and you don't even realize it.

balli
11-17-2009, 10:08 PM
do you think that the right will use more of the same "death-panel"esque scare tactics and will it all lead to more of what the video has?
There is no low that these scum won't stoop too. For the past decade, for every argument, they've used any and every ruthless, dishonest tactic in the book.

Of course the American right is going to be using the same 'death-panel esque' tactics. There is a 0% chance they will participate in debate with any sense of patriotism, honor or integrity.

And sadly, that's just the way it is.

Cleveland Steamer
11-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Getting in someone's face and insulting them shows that the person lacks understanding. Yelling, getting in someone's face, personal insults, they don't prove your point. So that person should receive your pity, not your anger. Especially not violence.

You only lower yourself into allowing an ignorant person make you act on the chemical emotions in your body.

well said bro.