PDA

View Full Version : what are the chances colts lose to B-more

eyeh8u
11-17-2009, 05:00 PM
i feel like it is a vulnerable week for the Colts, what do you think?

lefty
11-17-2009, 05:42 PM
No chance

760Spursfan
11-17-2009, 06:25 PM
On paper I think that this week is going to be tough for the Colts and I think that they pull it off but after this week then they have a fairly easy schedule but you never know.

SpursFanFirst
11-17-2009, 06:54 PM
There's always a chance a team will lose...that's why the games are played.
The Colts prepare well though, so hopefully they won't take Baltimore lightly...and HOPEFULLY, the rookies have the boneheaded mistakes out of their system this week.

HarlemHeat37
11-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Baltimore isn't that good of a team, they're just winning games they should win..

Colts are usually great until they choke in the playoffs, so they should be fine here..

I'll be cheering for the Colts this week though, so hopefully they play well..

Phillip
11-17-2009, 07:54 PM
colts are a damn good team. i can see them going 14-2 or 15-1 this year, and winning the superbowl.

SpursFanFirst
11-17-2009, 08:04 PM
colts are a damn good team. i can see them going 14-2 or 15-1 this year, and winning the superbowl.

We'll see about that record you proposed.
I think Caldwell will take the Dungy route and rest his top players once the playoffs are well in hand.

eyeh8u
11-17-2009, 10:18 PM
how you guys are right, i just feel like this is the trap game, hopefully the short week is an advantage for the colts, Flacco is playing pretty good this year, i think he beats out Ryan for sophomore of the year award, i see 3 trap games left on the schedule , ravens, titans, and maybe the jets with they blitzing

florige
11-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Obviously the OP hasn't seen our horrendous defense this year. Manning used to have field days with us in the past when we were a top 5 defense. With these bumbling bunch of idiots (including Reed) that we have in our backfield this season, that and with the subtraction of Suggs for this game after the Brady Quinn cheap shot on Monday, the only glaring advantage I see is that we are playing at home. If Peyton is on his P's and Q's this game should be over by halftime.

LOL texans
11-18-2009, 02:07 PM
This could be a trap game, plus Baltimore is no pushover. I say its a pretty competitive game. Colts just need their B+ game to win this one.