We know the teams are shit, this is just a stupid thread

sendman
11-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Whats your real point?
We know the teams are shit, this is just a stupid thread
Thank you for your contribution to this stupid thread!:lol

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 02:55 PM
stupid thread, but hey at least the teams and better to watch then Mavs and Spurs, no offence I do root for spurs when they play, but they get boring to watch sometimes so I can't watch them every time they play

bdictjames
11-18-2009, 03:06 PM
The only difference is with NJ it is understandable; with NY it is not.

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 06:45 PM
The only difference is with NJ it is understandable; with NY it is not.

true that we have a like 4 of the better players on the Nets out because of being hurt. So we pretty much only had one starter for a couple of games, CDR had the swine flu, but he is playing again

HarlemHeat37
11-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Knicks and Nets aren't fun to watch at all, I don't know what you're talking about..

This will be the first time I don't go to a Nets game that doesn't involve the Spurs since Vince joined the team..too depressing..

I'll still check out some Knicks games though, always fun..

One of them will have Lebron next year, so it's a good consolation..

Muser
11-18-2009, 07:10 PM
I'd watch a Spurs/Dallas game any day over a Nets game, and i'm not being Biased Nets games suck major ass.

Muser
11-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Nets should just Mail it in rest of the season, get a good draft pick for what people are calling a stacked draft and go for LeBron/Wade etc.

ElNono
11-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Devin Harris has been injured. That has a lot to do with it.

/trolling bait

sendman
11-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Lookey, this stupid thread is coming along nicely.

Here is my question.
I understand injuries and some turmoil regarding moving to Brooklyn and stuff with NJ, but what the hell is wrong with NY? A big market team that is dreadful for years. And don't give me that I. Thomas crap, because they sucked monkeys ass long before him.

Darrin
11-18-2009, 08:06 PM
There are certain teams I don't really care about in the NBA. They include the Nets, Rockets, Knicks, Warriors, Hornets, Kings, and Cavs. Why did I bring this up? I'm not suprised that these teams never learned how to shed payroll and stay competitive. They couldn't figure out how to pay their athletes and stay competitive. And if Lawrence Frank gets the ax, I think Rod Thorn should drive his car off a cliff. He's the real reason behind this.

I like who the Knicks have in place--it's a winning and proven pair and D'Antoni and Walsh. However, they have a losing culture. I don't see this current team doing the work to break the cycle.

Darrin
11-18-2009, 08:38 PM

Here is my question.
I understand injuries and some turmoil regarding moving to Brooklyn and stuff with NJ, but what the hell is wrong with NY? A big market team that is dreadful for years. And don't give me that I. Thomas crap, because they sucked monkeys ass long before him.

I think management before Isiah was bad. Scott Layden was pitiful. He signed Latrell Sprewell and Allan Houston to large contracts. He wasted free agent money on guys like Clarence Weatherspoon, Howard Eisley, and Shanden Anderson.

And Isiah Thomas was that bad. He gave up the Knicks best interior defender in Kurt Thomas (11.5 ppg, 10.4 rpg, and 1.0 bpg) to the Phoenix Suns the year they hired Larry Brown! He thrives on defensive-rebounding and tough interior D. They traded the whole kit-and-k'boodle to Phoenix for Stephon Marbury. They continued to ratchet up the payroll on talentless malcontents.

Isiah Thomas is about hiring his friends and family to work in the office. It's why his Toronto Raptors team was littered with former teammates (John Long, Oliver Miller, John Salley, etc), he drafted or signed players in his image (Jamal Crawford, Damon Stoudamire, Stephon Marbury) and he hasn't been seen in 10 years without Mark Aguirre in the background.

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 08:54 PM
I'd watch a Spurs/Dallas game any day over a Nets game, and i'm not being Biased Nets games suck major ass.

Sorry I disagree, I'd watch Nets, Knicks and any team over Dallas. Dirk is a older player and I hate older players and Kidd is even older. Spurs I watch because I like Tony Parker and now RJ and he was loyal Net so got to watch him.

I like the younger guys and really Dallas doesn't have many young players. One I know of at the most, kind of boring if you ask me, but college games at better then Nets, Knicks, Spurs, and Dallas combined.

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 08:57 PM
And if Lawrence Frank gets the ax, I think Rod Thorn should drive his car off a cliff. He's the real reason behind this.

are you joking, Thorn has done a lot for the Nets, so he should drive his car off a cliff. Everyone thinks it will be stupid in the Nets let him go if they get a new owner

dirk4mvp
11-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Kill yourself.

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Knicks and Nets aren't fun to watch at all, I don't know what you're talking about..

This will be the first time I don't go to a Nets game that doesn't involve the Spurs since Vince joined the team..too depressing..

I'll still check out some Knicks games though, always fun..

One of them will have Lebron next year, so it's a good consolation..

Vince not being on the Nets isn't depressing, and Nets are fun to watch it's called young players, which I find better. The ones trying to prove they belong instead of those players like Dirk, Lebron, etc who people talk about which gets boring

HarlemHeat37
11-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Thorn is great..it's tough to work your magic in New Jersey..

Frank is one of the most overrated coaches in the NBA though..

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Kill yourself.

ok when mavs win this year a will:toast, good thing they won't:whine

dirk4mvp
11-18-2009, 09:02 PM
ok when mavs win this year a will:toast, good thing they won't:whine

They have a better chance at winning a title than the Nets have of winning 15 games this year.

Kill yourself.

ElNono
11-18-2009, 09:07 PM

Here is my question.

They're owned by the same owner as Comcast.
Have you been a Comcast customer here in the north east?
If you have, you would understand... :lol

ElNono
11-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Vince not being on the Nets isn't depressing, and Nets are fun to watch it's called young players, which I find better. The ones trying to prove they belong instead of those players like Dirk, Lebron, etc who people talk about which gets boring

BTW, you can get 2 floor seats at Costco for $90... just a heads up. I saw them the other day.

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 09:18 PM
They have a better chance at winning a title than the Nets have of winning 15 games this year.

Kill yourself.

and Celtics have a better chance of winning then the mavs as well, so maybe you should kill yourself as well so you don't have to watch the mavs not win again:toast

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 09:21 PM
BTW, you can get 2 floor seats at Costco for $90... just a heads up. I saw them the other day.

I don't shop at Costco, I hate that store, and I can get hooked up with tickets since my uncle has season tickets, so I don't need floor seats

Basketballgirl25
11-18-2009, 09:46 PM
LOL why should we share the win with the winless nets? We can pretty well enjoy it ourselves hoping Lebron will have gained us more wins next year by this time.

I'm going to laugh when Lebron stays with the Cavs, at least Net fans have stopped dreaming about Lebron amd started being real, a player not as good, but still good Knick fans never learn. Chris Bosh I going to NYC though

sendman
11-19-2009, 03:32 AM
LOL why should we share the win with the winless nets? We can pretty well enjoy it ourselves hoping Lebron will have gained us more wins next year by this time.
NJ is winless but is also only ONE-LESS, comparing to the Knicks. I like NYC and hate the fact that they have such crappy basketball. I brought them up because both teams are from the same area, and usually that means that you have one good team and one that stinks. (Kings, Ducks in hockey, Lakers, Clippers...you get the point).
But in this case there are two teams with a big market, that are stinking up the joint for years...since Riley.

In the meantime...you improved your score..you have one win average :toast and NY is two-less. Congrats!

Darrin
11-19-2009, 03:53 AM
They doubled thier win total in one day!!!

Basketballgirl25
11-19-2009, 05:46 AM
don't worry, we are getting two players back saturday when we play those Knicks who don't have any players injured and still suck, so we will own them